Whacky Trump Grand Jury Forechick Goes on TV to Talk about Deliberations

Look up the word "vapid" in the dictionary, and there's her picture.

She is a little odd - but I respect her and her patriotism! She volunteered for the job. I admire her enthusiasm and how careful she tries to not violate the rules regarding what she is allowed to say publicly.
She clearly has a stiffy for seeing Trump prosecuted. She cannot contain her bias. Using the means of government to persecute a political adversary is not at all “patriotic”, red man. You bring great shame to your people.

She clearly has a stiffy for seeing Trump prosecuted. She cannot contain her bias. Using the means of government to persecute a political adversary is not at all “patriotic”, red man. You bring great shame to your people.
There’s no evidence that she had a prior bias.

What you are seeing is how she felt after sitting on the GJ and hearing the evidence

Can we Burn Her?
OIP.ii1GnUzwpBP1w3R47DIC4QHaHA

You do not know that. Your perception is the result of YOUR bias. Only a blind man could miss the bias displayed by this ditzy boob.
Her “bias” is the result of seeing the GJ evidence. What I know is that what she is saying obviously is AFTER seeing that evidence.

I also know that no one has provided evidence any prior bias.

Her “bias” is the result of seeing the GJ evidence. What I know is that what she is saying obviously is AFTER seeing that evidence.

I've never known a leftist who was at all perceptive about people's body language.

You are no exception.

Again, you do not know this. She expressed a hard-on for wanting to swear-in Trump. Her web footprint shows she is into Wicca and witchcraft, which usually attracts leftist nut cases. Just talk to a few of those losers and you will get a feel for how stupidly leftist they are. Then there is all the giggling about possible indictments. She is literally giddy over the thought of Trump facing criminal charges.

WTF? Are you retarded? 🤪

Again, you do not know this. She expressed a hard-on for wanting to swear-in Trump. Her web footprint shows she is into Wicca and witchcraft, which usually attracts leftist nut cases. Just talk to a few of those losers and you will get a feel for how stupidly leftist they are. Then there is all the giggling about possible indictments. She is literally giddy over the thought of Trump facing criminal charges.

WTF? Are you retarded? 🤪
No, he's just a liar.

So what? She has a right to her beliefs and opinions! Most of us have a "stiffy" for seeing Trump prosecuted.

Forum List

Back