Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

not even documented facts can permeate some braincases

obp.jpg

Documented fact?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zux9r5gehn8&feature=endscreen]Michelle Reveals Barack's Birthplace - YouTube[/ame]

That stupid lying twat! Doesn't she know the Hawaiian registrar, after first claiming he wasn't born there, has now decided he was!

She's a birfer!

It's not because of a belief, but because of the overwhelming evidence, as compared to the alternative. They can talk all they want about the BC, but the newspapers were the clincher for me. How do you fake that?

Quite easily.

Do you imagine the fucking paid-for notice had to be verified by an investigative journalist?

Do you imagine a 50+ year plot? Doesn't pass the smell test. Easily doesn't mean likely or even probable.

No conspiracy shit needed, either.

Let's say my mom and dad had gone back to the old land while she was heavy with child (moi). And just before she was set to fly back, they discovered that flying increases the risk of complications (yada yada). So the airline wouldn't let her fly. Hoo boy. She tries to arrange alternative transportation but sneaky old mother nature says, "ha!" So, there and then, I am born in another land.

Now mom isn't thinking about me running for president somewhere 35 or 50 years down the road. She just figures it will be a freakin' hassle for me to have to explain for the rest of my life that I wasn't born here. (As luck would have it, my dad is an alien to America and I was born in HIS homeland for purposes of this brilliant hypothetical, so don't get all worked up.) In fact, they want to make sure that I am always considered a U.S. citizen -- and JUST a U.S. citizen. So, she and dad sneakily CLAIM that I was born in NYC! Cut right the hell through all that Immigration Law crap and red tape and any bothersome questions now and for the rest of my days. (And even though I was "there" at the time I was born, damn'dest thing; I just don't remember it!)

Anyway, as part of the clever mom and pop cover story, they place an ad in the local newspaper announcing how I was born in that hospital in the Big City! The paper doesn't check it for validity. They just collect the ad fee and print that shit.

Years and years later, if I were to run for some big old elective office, maybe parts of my life would get vetted. And since the press would love my highly liberal ass (this is an alternate universe), they wouldn't REALLY vet me all that much. Cover story remains intact. Questions? Yeah. Maybe. Dismiss that as the looney musings of those conservatives and birfers. Who cares? I am a liberal so the press is at my beck and call. No need for that "investigative journalism" stuff. :eusa_hand:

And of course, I go on to kill Osama and ruin the economy. So all is good.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v2HhZ-L-MU]Honolulu Senior Elections Clerk Says Barack Obama was Not Born in Hawaii - YouTube[/ame]

Quite easily.

Do you imagine the fucking paid-for notice had to be verified by an investigative journalist?

Do you imagine a 50+ year plot? Doesn't pass the smell test. Easily doesn't mean likely or even probable.

Let's say my mom and dad had gone back to the old land while she was heavy with child (moi). And just before she was set to fly back, they discovered that flying increases the risk of complications (yada yada). So the airline wouldn't let her fly. Hoo boy. She tries to arrange alternative transportation but sneaky old mother nature says, "ha!" So, there and then, I am born in another land.

Now mom isn't thinking about me running for president somewhere 35 or 50 years down the road. She just figures it will be a freakin' hassle for me to have to explain for the rest of my life that I wasn't born here. (As luck would have it, my dad is an alien to America and I was born in HIS homeland for purposes of this brilliant hypothetical, so don't get all worked up.) In fact, they want to make sure that I am always considered a U.S. citizen -- and JUST a U.S. citizen. So, she and dad sneakily CLAIM that I was born in NYC! Cut right the hell through all that Immigration Law crap and red tape and any bothersome questions now and for the rest of my days. (And even though I was "there" at the time I was born, damn'dest thing; I just don't remember it!)

Anyway, as part of the clever mom and pop cover story, they place an ad in the local newspaper announcing how I was born in that hospital in the Big City! The paper doesn't check it for validity. They just collect the ad fee and print that shit.

Years and years later, if I were to run for some big old elective office, maybe parts of my life would get vetted. And since the press would love my highly liberal ass (this is an alternate universe), they wouldn't REALLY vet me all that much. Cover story remains intact. Questions? Yeah. Maybe. Dismiss that as the looney musings of those conservatives and birfers. Who cares? I am a liberal so the press is at my beck and call. No need for that "investigative journalism" stuff. :eusa_hand:

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article :cuckoo:

Why is there a history of people claiming Obama was born in Kenya?

Link?

Is there evidence his mother ever travelled to Kenya?

That is one of the best questions.

And the honest answer (so far as I can tell) is "no."

And, by the way, I further agree that if she never went there in 1961, it would be purdy damn hard for her little child to be born there in 1961.

I found an interesting narrative on the implausibility of it here: Archived-Articles: Why Obama Was Not Born in Kenya

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article :cuckoo:

It WASN'T a fuckin' ARTICLE, silly child. It was a mere birth announcement. :cuckoo:

It WASN'T a fuckin' ARTICLE, silly child. It was a mere birth announcement. :cuckoo:

oh geezuss.

oh geezuss.

That's right. You did make a fool of yourself.

ANYbody could put in a fake birth announcement. It's so simple, even a person of your severely limited intellectual capacity could do it.

Really.

Why is there a history of people claiming Obama was born in Kenya?

Link?

Is there evidence his mother ever travelled to Kenya?

That is one of the best questions.

And the honest answer (so far as I can tell) is "no."

And, by the way, I further agree that if she never went there in 1961, it would be purdy damn hard for her little child to be born there in 1961.

I found an interesting narrative on the implausibility of it here: Archived-Articles: Why Obama Was Not Born in Kenya

That's very interesting, if true. If Obama's father was in school full time from 1959 to 1962, and did not leave the states due to his schedule, it is incredibly unlikely his wife would have travelled to Kenya during that time.

oh geezuss.

ANYbody could put in a fake birth announcement. It's so simple, even a person of your severely limited intellectual capacity could do it.

Really.

You're being purposefully obtuse.

"Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article "

My qoute to your long diatribe about the birth announcement still has the same point to it, which wasn't much at all to do with the announcement but more to do with the rest of my quote that you so eloquently ignored.

oh geezuss.

Really.

"Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article "

My qoute to your long diatribe about the birth announcement still has the same point to it, which wasn't much at all to do with the announcement but more to do with the rest of my quote that you so eloquently ignored.

No. You are just being silly and stubborn. It is NOT difficult at all -- not even a little -- to fake a birth announcement. I refuted your silly trite tripe.

Deal with it.

You have made some good points, as I was honest enough to note earlier. But some of your arguments are so poor they actually serve to undercut your position.

Really.

No. You are just being silly and stubborn. It is NOT difficult at all -- not even a little -- to fake a birth announcement. I refuted your silly trite tripe.

Deal with it.

You have made some good points, as I was honest enough to note earlier. But some of your arguments are so poor they actually serve to undercut your position.

Here's why you're dumb:

Where did I say that it WASNT easy to fake a Birth Announcement in a Newspaper?

^ now,

Now that you realize you've misread the intent of my post, how about going back and addressing what it actually does say:

"yes, let's just say how easy it is to fake a birth announcement, while conveniently ignoring the fact that the Certificate also has to be fake and the State of Hawaii a part of a grand conspiracy."

Forum List

Back