Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

While I think that some of the nutbars who take their "birther" "Issues" to Court are damned unpersuasive (like Orly fucking Taitz, for example), I still laugh at the pontificators who dismiss all such questions out of hand.

The "arguments" offered by G.T., for instance, are sometimes founded on a pretty fair grasp of the facts and the law. Yet, even so, the derisive dismissal of all arguments is quite unpersuasive.

The net effect of that kind of "argument" is counter-productive.

Was Presdient Obama REALLY born in Hawaii? Maybe. Probably. I'm satisfied with that proposition. But to deny that there is ANY valid question -- or fair reason TO question the claim -- is absurd.

And even if he is a natural born U.S. citizen, it is still troublesome that he chooses to hide his own college records. W didn't do that. Kerry didn't do that. But the Obamaphiles give The ONE a free pass on his efforts to cloud and obscure his past.

I wouldn't believe anything in his college records if they were released. There has been too much delay and obstruction. It would just be another rig-job. His education was likely paid for by a foreign student scholarship. Some have come forward and stated they remembered him being a foreign college student. But it doesn't matter now. The coverup is too thorough and complete at this point. They have successfully marginalized anyone who questions as being 'Crazy Conspiracy Theorists.' The coverup is complete.

Having this biography come to light is a good thing. I don't think it changes a thing in regards to Obama's eligibility status, but it does take away the " You must be a racist if you question Obama's citizenship" argument. It clearly shows that Obama fostered an international identity which laid the framework for people to question his background.

What makes you imagine that the US "recognizes" dual citizenship? I'm sure you can source that for the class.

As for the renunciation thing, I already covered that. So, really, your "lecture" is not needed.

I beg to differ. Apparently it IS needed. Simply exercising your rights under the citizenship of one country DOES NOT effect your rights in the US, nor does it trigger any renunciation.

United States nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may beg all you wish. But if he happens to have been either a Kenyan (by place of birth) OR an Indonesian (by a claim of citizenship accepted by Indonesia and claimed by himself), then your caterwauling is of no significance.

As I said before, I already addressed the renunciation thing, so your would-be lectures are not required.

Well, since there has been no renunciation and he was born here to at least one US citizen, he MUST BE a natural-born citizen. Claiming Indonesian citizenship doesn't mean one is renouncing US citizenship. NOW you have the renunciation story. I don't want to listen isn't an argument and you must now realize your renunciation theory IS BS or you'd have at least summarized it. Once again, just because you don't want a lecture, doesn't mean you don't need one.

Having this biography come to light is a good thing. I don't think it changes a thing in regards to Obama's eligibility status, but it does take away the " You must be a racist if you question Obama's citizenship" argument. It clearly shows that Obama fostered an international identity which laid the framework for people to question his background.

It's his own damned fault there are questions.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

And it calls into question just how 'manufactured' he is..in other words questioning the ill bill of goods the people have been sold by the media and Obama himself.

Who is he really?

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel
So there it was all the time: to meet the Constitutional requirement for president one must have a publisher print a brochure indicating where the individual was born. Think of the wasted time scholars spent looking in the Constitution for the evidence required.

I beg to differ. Apparently it IS needed. Simply exercising your rights under the citizenship of one country DOES NOT effect your rights in the US, nor does it trigger any renunciation.

United States nationality law - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may beg all you wish. But if he happens to have been either a Kenyan (by place of birth) OR an Indonesian (by a claim of citizenship accepted by Indonesia and claimed by himself), then your caterwauling is of no significance.

As I said before, I already addressed the renunciation thing, so your would-be lectures are not required.

Well, since there has been no renunciation and he was born here to at least one US citizen, he MUST BE a natural-born citizen. Claiming Indonesian citizenship doesn't mean one is renouncing US citizenship. NOW you have the renunciation story. I don't want to listen isn't an argument and you must now realize your renunciation theory IS BS or you'd have at least summarized it. Once again, just because you don't want a lecture, doesn't mean you don't need one.
IF he was born here.

Just because you believe it (and I now assume it as a given) doesn't make it so.

I do believe, however, that the young lad could not himself have renounced his alleged US citizenship (if he had been born in Hawaii), so on that part we agree.

IF he was born here.

Just because you believe it (and I now assume it as a given) doesn't make it so.

I do believe, however, that the young lad could not himself have renounced his alleged US citizenship (if he had been born in Hawaii), so on that part we agree.

It's not because of a belief, but because of the overwhelming evidence, as compared to the alternative. They can talk all they want about the BC, but the newspapers were the clincher for me. How do you fake that?

IF he was born here.

It's not because of a belief, but because of the overwhelming evidence, as compared to the alternative. They can talk all they want about the BC, but the newspapers were the clincher for me. How do you fake that?

Quite easily.

Do you imagine the fucking paid-for notice had to be verified by an investigative journalist?

IF he was born here.

Quite easily.

Do you imagine the fucking paid-for notice had to be verified by an investigative journalist?

Do you imagine a 50+ year plot? Doesn't pass the smell test. Easily doesn't mean likely or even probable.

Quite easily.

Do you imagine a 50+ year plot? Doesn't pass the smell test. Easily doesn't mean likely or even probable.

Plus having whoever on the payroll that works for the State of Hawaii, and for the Hospital, etc.

Helluva conspiracy theory. 50 year one, at that....with people dying along the way and what not.

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed Obamabots. They're always gonna be loyal Obamabots. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it. But many others around the country are concerned with this issue. Why is there a history of people claiming Obama was born in Kenya? It's a fair question, and shame on the corrupt MSM for not asking it. It's definitely an issue worthy of proper investigation.

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed Obamabots. They're always gonna be loyal Obamabots. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it. But many others around the country are concerned with this issue. Why is there a history of people claiming Obama was born in Kenya? It's a fair question, and shame on the corrupt MSM for not asking it. It's definitely an issue worthy of proper investigation.

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed conspiracy theorists. They're always gonna be loyal to conspiracies. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it.

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed conspiracy theorists. They're always gonna be loyal to conspiracies. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it.

Says the guy who defends the President's refusal to share his own college records.

:rolleyes:

You don't know the facts and are not inclined to find out what they could lead to.

They can talk all they want about the BC, but the newspapers were the clincher for me. How do you fake that?
Oh Lord have Mercy! :lol:

G.T.: Please put me on your list of "Birthers Still Going Strong". Thanks!

Last edited:

Says the guy who defends the President's refusal to share his own college records.

You don't know the facts and are not inclined to find out what they could lead to.

i dont tend to give a shit what his college records say.

facts: state of hawaii has certified his birth there as good for any court of law.

thats game over for birferism.

i dont tend to give a shit what his college records say.

facts: state of hawaii has certified his birth there as good for any court of law.

thats game over for birferism.

Or is it?

of course not.

The state of hawaii didn't say shit. An official or two said it. After FIRST saying there was no birth cert. moron is saying one or two state employees trump gramma, michelle, harvard and anybody else who dares to contradict them.

That's a joke up there with saying it's 'treason' to dare to question the state about it.

of course not.

The state of hawaii didn't say shit. An official or two said it. After FIRST saying there was no birth cert. moron is saying one or two state employees trump gramma, michelle, harvard and anybody else who dares to contradict them.

That's a joke up there with saying it's 'treason' to dare to question the state about it.

Added to the list.

You're right, the "real" Registrar of Hawaii just hasn't come forward yet!!!!?!!?! :eek:

:lol:

Anyway. I think the conspiracy theorists concerning this particular topics are the ones who keep saying 'there's a conspiracy to make the president look like a liar" based on what one official says...

Gramma, harvard, and michelle are alllll liars. And anyone who believes them is crazy.

Yeah, right.

Forum List

Back