Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

You're being purposefully obtuse.

"Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article "

My qoute to your long diatribe about the birth announcement still has the same point to it, which wasn't much at all to do with the announcement but more to do with the rest of my quote that you so eloquently ignored.

No. You are just being silly and stubborn. It is NOT difficult at all -- not even a little -- to fake a birth announcement. I refuted your silly trite tripe.

Deal with it.

You have made some good points, as I was honest enough to note earlier. But some of your arguments are so poor they actually serve to undercut your position.

Here's why you're dumb:

Where did I say that it WASNT easy to fake a Birth Announcement in a Newspaper?

^ now,

Now that you realize you've misread the intent of my post, how about going back and addressing what it actually does say:

"yes, let's just say how easy it is to fake a birth announcement, while conveniently ignoring the fact that the Certificate also has to be fake and the State of Hawaii a part of a grand conspiracy."

Here's why YOU are dumb.

Just look at the dopey shit you just posted.

Clear cut.

No. You are just being silly and stubborn. It is NOT difficult at all -- not even a little -- to fake a birth announcement. I refuted your silly trite tripe.

Deal with it.

You have made some good points, as I was honest enough to note earlier. But some of your arguments are so poor they actually serve to undercut your position.

Here's why you're dumb:

^ now,

Now that you realize you've misread the intent of my post, how about going back and addressing what it actually does say:

"yes, let's just say how easy it is to fake a birth announcement, while conveniently ignoring the fact that the Certificate also has to be fake and the State of Hawaii a part of a grand conspiracy."

Here's why YOU are dumb.

Clear cut.

Except it's not.

If it was, you'd show where I said that it wasn't easy to fake a newspaper announcement, I NEVER said that, N'or insinuated it.

I simply responded to your diatribe about how easy it is to fake a newspaper article, which was in response to NOT g.t. but another poster, with the mere fact that (here it is paraphrased for the obtuse) yea, it would be a simple non conspiracy if the announcement happened as you say, and doesn't even require a conspiracy......................except for the fact that there exists a birth certificate as well, which WOULD require a conspiracy theory to be fake.

Jesus christ.

Here's why you're dumb:

^ now,

Here's why YOU are dumb.

Clear cut.

Except it's not.

If it was, you'd show where I said that it wasn't easy to fake a newspaper announcement, I NEVER said that, N'or insinuated it.

I simply responded to your diatribe about how easy it is to fake a newspaper article, which was in response to NOT g.t. but another poster, with the mere fact that (here it is paraphrased for the obtuse) yea, it would be a simple non conspiracy if the announcement happened as you say, and doesn't even require a conspiracy......................except for the fact that there exists a birth certificate as well, which WOULD require a conspiracy theory to be fake.

Jesus christ.

As if we needed any additional proof of how dopey you are?

Well, bless your heart, you came through.

By the way, this is not really a topic worthy of one of your periodic meltdowns.

Here's why YOU are dumb.

Clear cut.

Except it's not.

Jesus christ.

By the way, this is not really a topic worthy of one of your periodic meltdowns.

Yea, I'll patiently wait until the end of eternity for you to show that you didn't lie - but ya did.

I never said nor insinuated that it wasn't EASY to fake a Newspaper Announcement. FACT.

Except it's not.

Jesus christ.

Yea, I'll patiently wait until the end of eternity for you to show that you didn't lie - but ya did.

I never said nor insinuated that it wasn't EASY to fake a Newspaper Announcement. FACT.

I could wait for you to SHOW a lie I told, but you can't.

That's the tip off that you've lied.

What you DID say, you dope, was posted and quoted. And that is what I replied to, you dork.

Here ya go:

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article :cuckoo:

Keep up the hideous work!

:thup:

By the way, your meltdown is progressing poorly.

Last edited:

What you DID say, you dope, was posted and quoted. And that is what I replied to, you dork.

Here ya go:

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article :cuckoo:

Ok, genius, now tell everyone how that quote is akin to saying that it's NOT easy to fake a newspaper announcement.......

Therein is your lie.

That's right. You did make a fool of yourself.

ANYbody could put in a fake birth announcement. It's so simple, even a person of your severely limited intellectual capacity could do it.

Really.

"Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article "

My qoute to your long diatribe about the birth announcement still has the same point to it, which wasn't much at all to do with the announcement but more to do with the rest of my quote that you so eloquently ignored.

Deal with it.

Here's your lie, since I never said it was difficult. N'or implied it.

Here ya go:

Ok, genius, now tell everyone how that quote is akin to saying that it's NOT easy to fake a newspaper announcement.......

Therein is your lie.

Sorry dopey, but the fact that you post with all the intelligibility of TdM on crack is more your problem than mine.

"how easily it is?"

WTF?

What is your native tongue?

I can't tell you how easy it is to fake a newspaper article because there was no faked newspaper article, dopey.

There was a birth announcement.

And whether it was faked or not, I also haven't said. But why would it be hard?

Back to the main point. You pointed to no "lie." Ergo, you should refrain from accusing anyone of a lie, ya numbskull.

Here ya go:

Therein is your lie.

Sorry dopey, but the fact that you post with all the intelligibility of TdM on crack is more your problem than mine.

"how easily it is?"

WTF?

I can't tell you how easy it is to fake a newspaper article because there was no faked newspaper article, dopey.

Back to the main point. You pointed to no "lie." Ergo, you should refrain from accusing anyone of a lie, ya numbskull.

Except I did.

And to your question "But why would it be hard?"

It wouldn't, and G.T. never siad it would be.

Here's why you're dumb:

^ now,

Here's why YOU are dumb.

Clear cut.

Except it's not.

Jesus christ.
Let me clear up a few misconceptions. The birth announcements don't mean anything pertaining to any conspiracy. The bottom line is in Hawaii in 1961, the birth announcements never say where the baby was born but only that a child was born and who from and their address. The baby was never named. Also proud grandparents are happy to place birth notices of their newly born grandchildren in papers. They did it then, they do it now. It is also worth mentioning that during the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation, they found in a separate birth registry 2 foreign born baby's adopted 2 years prior to Obama's birth yet they were placed in the birth announcements 2 years later (1961) in the Honolulu Star Advertiser and it's sister publication. There was no grand conspiracy to fake birth announcements.

Here's why YOU are dumb.

Clear cut.

Except it's not.

Jesus christ.
Let me clear up a few misconceptions. The birth announcements don't mean anything pertaining to any conspiracy. The bottom line is in Hawaii in 1961, the birth announcements never say where the baby was born but only that a child was born and who from and their address. The baby was never named. Also proud grandparents are happy to place birth notices of their newly born grandchildren in papers. They did it then, they do it now. It is also worth mentioning that during the Maricopa County Sheriffs Department investigation, they found in a separate birth registry 2 foreign born baby's adopted 2 years prior to Obama's birth yet they were placed in the birth announcements 2 years later (1961) in the Honolulu Star Advertiser and it's sister publication. There was no grand conspiracy to fake birth announcements.

I never said there was, or had to be. I said there would have to be for the State of Hawaii to fake a Birth Certificate.

Therein is your lie.

"how easily it is?"

WTF?

Except I did.

You are fully incohernet now. I suspect it's a symptom of your meltdown.

Take a Midol, man.

For God's sake.

It's just a Birther thread. It's not like a question about Constitutional eligibility will have any impact on The ONE.

"how easily it is?"

WTF?

Except I did.

You are fully incohernet now. I suspect it's a symptom of your meltdown.

Take a Midol, man.

For God's sake.

It's just a Birther thread. It's not like a question about Constitutional eligibility will have any impact on The ONE.

^ this is not an argument, it's a slight of hand maneuver - cowardly, unclever, etc etc etc

Deal with it.

:eusa_whistle:

:eek:

:lol:

Deal with it.

Putting your fail in larger font size avails you no benefit. :lol:

Your borderline retarded question DID suggest (as EVERYONE can plainly see) that it would have been difficult to put in a fake article (sic) err- birth announcement.

You cannot point to any lie of mine. Claiming that something I said (which clearly isn't one) is a "lie" only shows how dishonest you have become willing to be.

You, meanwhile, are blown up by your own petard.

Keep up the heavy flow -- errr -- fail. I was thinking about your need for Midol.

Putting your fail in larger font size avails you no benefit. :lol:

Your borderline retarded question DID suggest (as EVERYONE can plainly see) that it would have been difficult to put in a fake article (sic) err- birth announcement.

YOu cannot point to any lie of mine.

You, meanwhile, are blown up by your own petard.

Keep up the heavy flow -- errr -- fail. I was thinking about your need for Midol.

No, it didn't.

It suggested that it would be difficult to fake a Birth Certificate, not a newspaper announcement.

Try reading for comprehension next time, I'm pretty sure flame zone is turning you retarded.

Forum List

Back