Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Ali G.T... If you were going to Meltdown, why couldn't you have done it in the 4F?...

:)

peace...

It's your boys melting down, wigger.

Birfers are the light of my life, fuggin priceless.

No conspiracy shit needed, either.

Let's say my mom and dad had gone back to the old land while she was heavy with child (moi). And just before she was set to fly back, they discovered that flying increases the risk of complications (yada yada). So the airline wouldn't let her fly. Hoo boy. She tries to arrange alternative transportation but sneaky old mother nature says, "ha!" So, there and then, I am born in another land.

Now mom isn't thinking about me running for president somewhere 35 or 50 years down the road. She just figures it will be a freakin' hassle for me to have to explain for the rest of my life that I wasn't born here. (As luck would have it, my dad is an alien to America and I was born in HIS homeland for purposes of this brilliant hypothetical, so don't get all worked up.) In fact, they want to make sure that I am always considered a U.S. citizen -- and JUST a U.S. citizen. So, she and dad sneakily CLAIM that I was born in NYC! Cut right the hell through all that Immigration Law crap and red tape and any bothersome questions now and for the rest of my days. (And even though I was "there" at the time I was born, damn'dest thing; I just don't remember it!)

Anyway, as part of the clever mom and pop cover story, they place an ad in the local newspaper announcing how I was born in that hospital in the Big City! The paper doesn't check it for validity. They just collect the ad fee and print that shit.

Years and years later, if I were to run for some big old elective office, maybe parts of my life would get vetted. And since the press would love my highly liberal ass (this is an alternate universe), they wouldn't REALLY vet me all that much. Cover story remains intact. Questions? Yeah. Maybe. Dismiss that as the looney musings of those conservatives and birfers. Who cares? I am a liberal so the press is at my beck and call. No need for that "investigative journalism" stuff. :eusa_hand:

And of course, I go on to kill Osama and ruin the economy. So all is good.

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article :cuckoo:

^ unable to comprehend what this really means, bawss?

I'll take out the typo's:

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easy it is to fake a fuggin newspaper announcement :cuckoo:

:lol: at thinking that means "It's hard to fake newspaper announcements"

Flag thrown. Bullshit called.

How the fuck would it "further" your "argument" to acknowledge -- as your alleged "point" -- that putting in a bogus Birth Announcement would be easy?

You are TOTALLY transparent in your lack of honesty on this one, G.T.

Tsk fuckin' tsk.

Ali G.T... If you were going to Meltdown, why couldn't you have done it in the 4F?...

peace...

Liability is not a Birther you Insufferable Cocksleeve. :lol:

peace...

True. But G.T. is in his rant mode, so logic and he are not on speaking terms.

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easily it is to fake a fuggin newspaper article :cuckoo:

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easy it is to fake a fuggin newspaper announcement :cuckoo:

How the fuck would it "further" your "argument" to acknowledge -- as your alleged "point" -- that putting in a bogus Birth Announcement would be easy?

Tsk fuckin' tsk.

I really have to explain?

Here's how:

This is sarcasm:

Yea man, to further "Birtherism" why don't you show us how to fake a newspaper announcement...........while COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that it would NOT be easy, to fake the state of hawaii's birth certificate, and also have them shush shush about it"

If you still don't get what the comment is point out, I'll do it without sarcasm:

You posted a scenario that shows how easy it is to fake an announcement.

I responded by saying "yes, you pointed to something easy to do - while ignoring something NOT easy to do (fake b.c.), how brilliant."

Now let's be honest here, you really aren't purposefully being obtuse and actually needed this explanation, did you?

Tsk fuckin' tsk.

Here's how:

This is sarcasm:

Yea man, to further "Birtherism" why don't you show us how to fake a newspaper announcement...........while COMPLETELY ignoring the fact that it would NOT be easy, to fake the state of hawaii's birth certificate, and also have them shush shush about it"

If you still don't get what the comment is point out, I'll do it without sarcasm:

I responded by saying "yes, you pointed to something easy to do - while ignoring something NOT easy to do (fake b.c.), how brilliant."

Now let's be honest here, you really aren't purposefully being obtuse and actually needed this explanation, did you?

Yes. You really have to explain. I have already (not JUST in this thread, but previously) accepted the birth certificate and said so. So, if you imagine there's some important purpose in addressing it again and again every time you trot it out, you are mistaken.

As for the newspaper announcement, it is clearly possible that you intended to be "understood" to be making some wise, witty, sardonic comment. But you have a very limited way with words. In the context of your ill-formed sentence and the general nature of what you were evidently attempting to say, it appeared that you were contending that it would have been difficult to place a bogus birth announcement (or "article" as you put it). And it would not have been.

Is English your native tongue? You seem more fluent in babble. You can falsely blame the ensuing confusion on my comprehension skills. But really, you were merely incoherent.

Tsk fuckin' tsk.

Here's how:

This is sarcasm:

Yes. You really have to explain. I have already (not JUST in this thread, but previously) accepted the birth certificate and said so. So, if you imagine there's some important purpose in addressing it again and again every time you trot it out, you are mistaken.

As for the newspaper announcement, it is clearly possible that you intended to be "understood" to be making some wise, witty, sardonic comment. But you have a very limited way with words. In the context of your ill-formed sentence and the general nature of what you were evidently attempting to say, it appeared that you were contending that it would have been difficult to place a bogus birth announcement (or "article" as you put it). And it would not have been.

Is English your native tongue. You seem more fluent in babble. You can falsely blame the ensuing confusion on my comprehension skills. But really, you were merely incoherent.

not to anyone with a brain it didnt. it implies just the opposite.

Liability is not a Birther you Insufferable Cocksleeve. :lol:

peace...

no he dabbles n birferism to look smawt

Nope. I just like to expose your smug, sanctimonious attitude as being rather baseless.

I identified you as thin skinned and easily tweaked.

I was right again.

Here's how:

This is sarcasm:

Is English your native tongue. You seem more fluent in babble. You can falsely blame the ensuing confusion on my comprehension skills. But really, you were merely incoherent.

Actually, to EVERYONE with a brain. Thus, you thought differently.

corny.

It was blatantly obvious, it went over your head, now you're salty. Too bad, so sad, yo' dad.

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easy it is to fake a fuggin newspaper announcement

pretty clear what that insinuates if you can grow up abo0t the typ-o.

corny.

It was blatantly obvious, it went over your head, now you're salty. Too bad, so sad, yo' dad.

Nevermind the actual birth certificate, let's just say how easy it is to fake a fuggin newspaper announcement

I don't blame you for your Midol moment. You posted incoherent gibberish and now cling to it to salvage a shred of cred. But still ... you

Fail.

The thing about birthers is that they make shit up and then tell it to themselves so many times they eventually accept it as fact.

For example, "Obama mama COULD HAVE faked a birth announcement in the paper."

Why? Who knows.

But in the mind of the birther, it does not take long for "COULD HAVE" to disappear from their memory to become "Obama mama faked a birth announcement in the paper".

This is how "facts" are created without any evidence.

"Obama mama COULD HAVE flown to Kenya and given birth", even though there appears to be evidence Obama Sr. was enrolled full time at college during this period.

But in the mind of the birther, it does not take long for it to become "Obama mama flew to Kenya and gave birth".

This is how "facts" are created without any evidence Obama mama ever visited Kenya in her life.

Then the birther will rant and scream at the way people just ignore the "facts" of the case.

Fun times.

Last edited:

corny.

I don't blame you for your Midol moment. You posted incoherent gibberish and now cling to it to salvage a shred of cred. But still ... you

Fail.

actually, you couldn't comprehend it, went about it in a hoe-ish way, and now your ego must continue down your road of faildom at all costs.

Have the last word, failsauce. I think you know what's going on here and are being dishonest but uh.....I'll just let that cook.

The thing about birthers is that they make shit up and then tell it to themselves so many times they eventually accept it as fact.

For example, "Obama mama COULD HAVE faked a birth announcement in the paper."

Why? Who knows.

But in the mind of the birther, it does not take long for "COULD HAVE" to disappear from their memory to become "Obama mama faked a birth announcement in the paper".

This is how "facts" are created without any evidence.

Obama mama COULD HAVE flown to Kenya and given birth, even though Obama Sr.'s college records show he was enrolled full time at college during this period.

But in the mind of the birther, it does not take long for it to become "Obama mama flew to Kenya and gave birth".

This is how "facts" are created without any evidence Obama mama ever visited Kenya in her life.

Then the birther will rant and scream at the way people just ignore the "facts" of the case.

Fun times.

Since there is still no good reason to believe that the President's mother was even IN Kenya at the time of his birth, if ever, I have to admit it makes the proposition that he is a Kenyan pretty much difficult to accept.

And if he wasn't in Kenya at the time of his birth, it is also a pretty safe bet that he was born in -- wait for it --

Hawaii.

And in that event, there's actually not much reason to believe that there would have been any reason to "fake" his birth announcement.

There are some legitimate questions about him the answers to which are evidently still being concealed.

But I'm not on board with the Birther ones.

Well, not directly anyway. There are SOME spin-off "topics" that deserve more attention, since the free press did such a shit job of vetting him the first go 'round.

corny.

Fail.

actually, you couldn't comprehend it, went about it in a hoe-ish way, and now your ego must continue down your road of faildom at all costs.

Have the last word, failsauce. I think you know what's going on here and are being dishonest but uh.....I'll just let that cook.

It's ok, G.T. I see that you are WAY too invested in this. Your butthurt is clearly making you miserable.

Let it go.

Have a good cry.

Take a nice long bath.

Pop a Midol.

Its not your fault that you posted gibberish and it's not within your thin skin to acknowledge that you were quite unclear.

So long as you and I both know the truth, that's enough. And the truth is: you have exposed yourself to public humiliation yet again. But let it go. :cool:

Forum List

Back