Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Is it another distraction? WILL we ever know? WHY are Obama's records locked up?

Inquiring minds would like to know for the sake of this Republic and it's survival.

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

What an interesting theory. The background and history of the President of the United States is "none of your business" to the ordinary citizens of the United States.

Nope, nothing elitist about liberals. :eusa_hand:
What about States Rights do you NOT understand? Or are you that dense?!?!?? :cuckoo:

See, but now I can answer to this post that it's none of your business.

Unless you are a resident of the State of Hawaii, or a member of Congress investigating the validity of the claim of Hawaii in an official investigation, you have no legal right to deny the validity of the claim of Hawaii, as per the US Constitution.

So there is no point to this line of questioning, except pure ass-holery.

What an interesting theory. The background and history of the President of the United States is "none of your business" to the ordinary citizens of the United States.

Nope, nothing elitist about liberals. :eusa_hand:
What about States Rights do you NOT understand? Or are you that dense?!?!?? :cuckoo:

Nice attempt to deflect.

But wrong.

If Hawaii (for some odd reasons) had chosen to create a fiction in order to validate an outright lie, that would not in and of itself determine for everyone whether a NON Natural Born Citizen should be (must be) deemed eligible for the Presidency.

Thankfully, I don't think we are in that situation. I accept that this President was born in Hawaii. The evidence is a little murky (or used to be) but it does seem adequate, now, to me.

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed Obamabots. They're always gonna be loyal Obamabots. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it. But many others around the country are concerned with this issue. Why is there a history of people claiming Obama was born in Kenya? It's a fair question, and shame on the corrupt MSM for not asking it. It's definitely an issue worthy of proper investigation.

exactly.:clap2:

you took the words right out of my mouth.i was about to say the same exact same thing and use that word as well how they are PROGRAMMED into their own thinking.They only see what they want to see so they close their eyes and cover their ears anytime they see something that doesnt go along with what the idiot box in the living room has programmed them into believing in their own little warped minds.

Looks like disinfo agent LIAR ABILITY farted here recently.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what you present to programmed Obamabots. They're always gonna be loyal Obamabots. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it. But many others around the country are concerned with this issue. Why is there a history of people claiming Obama was born in Kenya? It's a fair question, and shame on the corrupt MSM for not asking it. It's definitely an issue worthy of proper investigation.

exactly.:clap2:

you took the words right out of my mouth.i was about to say the same exact same thing and use that word as well how they are PROGRAMMED into their own thinking.They only see what they want to see so they close their eyes and cover their ears anytime they see something that doesnt go along with what the idiot box in the living room has programmed them into believing in their own little warped minds.

Took words out of YOUR mouth. You don't HAVE words in your mouth. You have babble only.

Much like your posts.

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed conspiracy theorists. They're always gonna be loyal to conspiracies. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it.

when making that statement you need to look in the mirror because your describing yourself.You Obama apologists are programmed conspiracy theorists because you are loyal to the governments conspiracy THEORY that Obama is a us citizen and live in denial about it cause the truth scares you to have to deal with the truth aboit this it.:lol::lol:

oh and thanks for confessing that you have no interest in a proper investigation into it,that you are willing to settle for faked forgerys.:lol::lol::lol: nice. keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.Obama and the government love you for that.

Last edited:

It doesn't matter what you present to programmed conspiracy theorists. They're always gonna be loyal to conspiracies. So there's no point in discussing this issue with them. They have their story, and they're stickin with it.

when making that statement you need to look in the mirror because your describing yourself.You Obama apologists are programmed conspiracy theorists because you are loyal to the governments conspiracy THEORY that Obama is a us citizen and live in denial about it cause the truth scares you to have to deal with the truth aboit this it.:lol::lol:

oh and thanks for confessing that you have no interest in a proper investigation into it,that you are willing to settle for faked forgerys.:lol::lol::lol: nice. keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.Obama and the government love you for that.

9/11 Rimjob NEVER settles for faked forgeries. He INSISTS on genuine forgeries.

You are an idiot. Please explain how something which has just come to light could be the origin of the birther movement.

It didn't just 'come to light.'

It was in print for many, many years.

Case closed.

Obama is the original 'birther.'

Now we need to find out why.

Wow. You just can't fight dumb this deep.

It was not PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE until now.

That is beyond absurd.

Not only was it PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE - it was part of the PUBLICITY used to sell books.

And do you really think the publicist came up with 'born in Kenya' all by himself?

You people are absolutely nuts!

while "almost nobody" wrote his or her own biography, the non-athletes in the booklet, whom "the agents deal[t] with on a daily basis," were "probably" approached to approve the text as presented.
This is nothing but conjecture.

"...were probably approached..."?

What a bunch of lunatics!

At least liberals didn't have to lie about what Bush did.

Having this biography come to light is a good thing. I don't think it changes a thing in regards to Obama's eligibility status, but it does take away the " You must be a racist if you question Obama's citizenship" argument. It clearly shows that Obama fostered an international identity which laid the framework for people to question his background.

And it calls into question just how 'manufactured' he is..in other words questioning the ill bill of goods the people have been sold by the media and Obama himself.

Who is he really?
He's a guy who took his family hear a minister say things like "God damn America" for years.

I read his senatorial record back when he became a member of the Senate. He hasn't shown his true nature yet. If he is reelected, you will see the strange monster that resides in his hate-filled mind. He aligned himself with every enemy the US had during the Bush presidency. That's all I'm going to say about it right now. I'm angry at the divisiveness he has decided to unfurl on this nation with one selfish demand after another, with no sense that he has to account to anyone except those who paid him money to run. I'm a little tired of reading how he stiffed this state that didn't vote for him or that state that didn't vote for him.

If he keeps it up and takes his anti-American founder beliefs as far as he wishes, I don't know what we are going to do.

If he keeps up the angst on Arizona, there will be a change in the American Border, because I don't think Arizonans are going to take much more of his doled-out proclamations against them again, and he's in trouble with more than one border state.

Nice attempt to deflect.

But wrong.

If Hawaii (for some odd reasons) had chosen to create a fiction in order to validate an outright lie, that would not in and of itself determine for everyone whether a NON Natural Born Citizen should be (must be) deemed eligible for the Presidency.

Thankfully, I don't think we are in that situation. I accept that this President was born in Hawaii. The evidence is a little murky (or used to be) but it does seem adequate, now, to me.

Actually, you're wrong.

If Hawaii deems a person to be a natural born citizen of their state, then the Constitution specifically prohibits the denial of said citizenship by any other state, which would include citizens of other states.

It does so in Article 4, Section 1.

Therefore, until Hawaii decides that they were wrong, and that Obama was not born in Hawaii, there's nothing anyone else can say or do to reverse that decision without an amendment to the Constitution.

So, if you want to press your case, you'll have to move to Hawaii.

To wit:

Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof.

Since the Congressional laws that currently govern "the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved" have already been satisfied, as has already been announced by Congress, the State of Hawaii is the only governing body that can determine the authenticity of the documents provided.

That's it. End of story. Game over.

Now, what part of that do you not understand?

Did Obama, or whatever his real name is, really think his deceptions would not come back to haunt him?

Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot

That would specifically be an illegal and unconstitutional act.

If the State of Arizona would like to keep Obama off the ballot, then that is their business. And I'm sure the ramifications of such an act would come back to haunt them. Other states can also choose who they want on their ballot, after all.

However, the state of Arizona CANNOT make a law that keeps Obama off the ballot by contradicting the judgements and official documents of another state.

If they do attempt to do that, they should be investigated and arrested by the federal government, to protect the rights of the state of Hawaii from being infringed.

And none of this changes the fact that Romney is a Mexican.

Where is his Birth Certficate anyway? I demand proof of his citizenship!

To wit:

Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof.

Since the Congressional laws that currently govern "the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved" have already been satisfied, as has already been announced by Congress, the State of Hawaii is the only governing body that can determine the authenticity of the documents provided.

That's it. End of story. Game over.

Now, what part of that do you not understand?

If Obama was born in Kenya, he's a fraud. If Obama was born in Hawaii and then claimed to be born in Kenya for literary image purposes, he's a fraud. Either way, Obama is a fraud.

Forum List

Back