Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

No evidence Obama's mother ever visited Kenya in her life.

We have Obama's own claim that he was born in Kenya:

images

Unless you are telling us our POTUS lied / permitted a lie about the Nation of his birth for a decade?

No evidence Obama's mother ever visited Kenya in her life.

We have Obama's own claim that he was born in Kenya:

You have a publication industry ad.

Whoop-dee-do.

The birfer movement has come down to this pathetic last gasp. :lol:

No evidence his mother ever visited Kenya. None. Zip. Nada.

Gregg Takiyama, Director of Community and Government Affairs at the University of Hawaii, Manoa campus, has supplied the following information on Obama Sr.'s school attendance: Dates of attendance: Fall 1959 - Spring 1962; Degree awarded: BA - Economics, Spring 1962. Classes were held throughout the year: Fall = August-Dec.; Spring = Jan.-May; Summer = May-Aug.

Apparently, Obama Sr., once he began his Hawaiian education in 1959, never took a break in his studies until he graduated in May of 1962. This is further corroborated in a letter he wrote after graduation on May 29 to his sponsor in Kenya, Tom Mboya. In it, he brags about how fast he finished his studies:

"As you know I have been able to finish my B.A. (hon.) degree and done my M.A. within three years only as contrasted to the normal four years for a B.A. and one to two years for M.A. I have therefore been able to cut on at least two years for my B.A. and Masters." Obviously, Obama Sr. was a serious student.

In the same letter, Obama Sr. says to Mboya: "...this is the time when I feel I should thank you for the help which you gave me when I was coming here." Had Obama Sr. returned to Kenya for the birth of his baby he undoubtedly would have contacted his sponsor. Yet the letter seems to indicate that this is the first time he has thanked or been in touch with Mboya since his arrival in Hawaii in 1959.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/04/why_obama_was_not_born_in_keny.html

Last edited:
'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991

By Dylan Stableford, May 18, 2012

A possible source of the so-called "birther" issue--or at least a potential cause of the rumors that have dogged President Barack Obama--has been identified.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised.

More: 'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

Last edited:

A possible source of the so-called "birther" issue--or at least a potential cause of the rumors that have dogged President Barack Obama--has been identified.

Obama's former literary agency misidentified his birthplace as Kenya while trying to promote the then-Harvard Law grad as an author in 1991.

According to a promotional booklet produced by the agency, Acton & Dystel, to showcase its roster of writers, Obama was "born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii."

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

A copy of the booklet was published on Breitbart.com, under the headline: " Obama's Literary Agent in 1991 Booklet: 'Born in Kenya and raised in Indonesia and Hawaii.' It was part of the "vetting" of the president the site's late founder, Andrew Breitbart, had promised.

More: 'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991 - ABC News

LOL

Did the Obama people just offer her some hush money, just like Jerimiah Wright just claimed to have been offered by the Obama camp?

2004 Associated Press article: “Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.”

Another amazing copy error!

LOL

Did the Obama people just offer her some hush money, just like Jerimiah Wright just claimed to have been offered by the Obama camp?

So you made two different things up today, and got busted for both. Now you are actually going for a THIRD?

Seriously?

Three! Three in one day! I think that may be a record!

This is what I mean about birfers and moving goalposts. It's worse than whack-a-mole.

Last edited:
Any dickwad can spurt shit out of their mouth, making shit up on the fly. Getting them to prove their claim, and debunking their claim takes more effort. And as soon as you plant your foot up their ass, they excrete some new turd out of their mouth.

Brainless creduloids, man.

Last edited:
Do you have a point?

Are you saying that Michelle, the AP article's author, the bio author, gramma...all were making shit up about Obama?

That doesn't strike you as a bit out there? Why would so many people close to him make shit up about him? And the same shit over and over???

2004 Associated Press article: “Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.”

Another amazing copy error!

All just 'misquotes','misprints','birther conspiracies', or just 'evil Republican lies.' Well, that's what they keep telling us anyway. They have a coverup story for everything. Barack Obama was likely born in Kenya. Call me a 'Birfer.' I'm in.

fact check error?

You mean he just picked a country at random and arrived at Kenya?

How did that happen?

Fuking 4 years you asshole rethugs have been spreading this bull shit. You are all crazy with hate.

If you had any proof, it would have been presented. Can you not understand that? YOU HAVE NO PROOF. WTF. Keep on letting other people make you look ignorant. Vote for the Sherriff. He knows.

God you people are stupid. Or just bigoted assholes. Or both. You make the call.

Fuking 4 years you asshole rethugs have been spreading this bull shit. You are all crazy with hate.

If you had any proof, it would have been presented. Can you not understand that? YOU HAVE NO PROOF. WTF. Keep on letting other people make you look ignorant. Vote for the Sherriff. He knows.

God you people are stupid. Or just bigoted assholes. Or both. You make the call.

So it was Republican who was his Literary agent in 1991?

So it was Republican who was his Literary agent in 1991?

His literary agent was the first birther, has to be!

Nothing else fits the facts

LOL

So you made two different things up today, and got busted for both. Now you are actually going for a THIRD?

Hey. Don't take MY word for it!

Author shares audio of interview with Wright claiming he was offered money to stay quiet | Fox News

Forum List

Back