Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

LOL

Did the Obama people just offer her some hush money, just like Jerimiah Wright just claimed to have been offered by the Obama camp?

So you made two different things up today, and got busted for both. Now you are actually going for a THIRD?

Hey. Don't take MY word for it!

Author shares audio of interview with Wright claiming he was offered money to stay quiet | Fox News

Why does Wright hate Negroes?

LOL. The palpable desperation of the 'Conservatives'. Back to the 'birfer' nonsense. Got nothing else.

oh there is plenty to use against Obama..

Conservatives didn't write that by his literary agent..funny everything about him people just made "mistakes" dating all the way back to 1991..

mm mm mmm Barack Hussein Obama

to get into Harvard he claims to be Kenyian

but he isn't 'First Birfer' or so says his minion

mm mm mmm Barack Hussein Obama

th_ROTFL.gif

LOL. The palpable desperation of the 'Conservatives'. Back to the 'birfer' nonsense. Got nothing else.

Romney isn't giving them much to work with and neither is President Obama. What is the old saying, "an idle mind is the devil's workshop?" You may be seeing that play out here.

The not-so-surprising thing is that they could have been discussing Obama eating a dog, the yearly budget deficit, the national debt, etc... Instead, they decided to conjure up the worst examples of Conservative racism now on 3 threads.

One of them said that they are sick of me bringing it up. I don't bring it up. THEY DO.

Which leads me to wonder, sometimes. In quite moments like this Saturday morning when the television is off, the Keurig is making coffee, before Yoga and after a good night's sleep; do the people on this board really want Romney to succeed? I'm not talking about the entire Conservative movement or even the entire GOP but moreover those on this board who identify with either of the two. I wonder if they, in their heart of hearts, want Romney to win.

About six weeks ago, Zander was asked about Romney's policies for military spending. He punted and did what people always do when they drape themselves in linens they don't believe in; they say "You find out on your own." The meaning is that he didn't know. His foreign policy programs? None of the supporters seem to know that either. How will he stop Iran from getting a nuke--Romney said that if Obama is re-elected, they will and that IF HE WAS ELECTED, they won't. Nobody knows. So it isn't that they disagree with his policies since they can't seem to identify any of them.

Romney's charisma is almost oxymoronic when the words are mentioned together. Perhaps that's it? Some here have shown that they were amused (at least) by Sarah Palin so I'm guessing that it doesn't take much to impress the USMB GOP rank and file.

All in all, the only real winner in these idiotic threads about our President's birthplace are those who support the President. We receive the dual benefit of knowing how desperate and frankly repugnant this makes the GOP look as well as exacerbating the fractures in the USMB census of right wing supporters.

Stuff like this has got to absolutely be killing those who are more to the serious side of the spectrum politically.

Conservatives didn't write that by his literary agent..funny everything about him people just made "mistakes" dating all the way back to 1991..

Nice to see you haven't walked away from your racist roots.

Ever notice that when one of the legion of Obamabots cannot handle a criticism of The ONE, they tend to call the opponent of the moment a "racist?"

Noting that young Barack's OWN literary agent told this tale is not even remotely akin to saying anything racist.

Just thought I'd help old corny out on that one. Pretty obvious. But corny missed it anyway.

For SOME reason.

Ever notice that when one of the legion of Obamabots cannot handle a criticism of The ONE, they tend to call the opponent of the moment a "racist?"

Noting that young Barack's OWN literary agent told this tale is not even remotely akin to saying anything racist.

Just thought I'd help old corny out on that one. Pretty obvious. But corny missed it anyway.

For SOME reason.

Perhaps she should change her Screen Moniker to simply 'Drone'

No dude, thats shit. This crap the right is trying to pull is unfair and has ONLY been done for the black President. If Romney wins this year and you guys go through this same sad display, I'll withdraw the comment and apologize. We all know it won't happen.

Right, it's a tale. But since it may paint the President in a bad light, the usual suspects show up.

You can't seriously think this helps Romney out in any way shape or form, do you? I would hope you're smarter than this.

Man, posting something about this man that happens to be true, coming from his OWN literary agent, and people blow a gasket..

No one said this was suppose to help Romney..This is all about a fraud that was pulled on people

Man, posting something about this man that happens to be true, coming from his OWN literary agent, and people blow a gasket..

No one said this was suppose to help Romney..This is all about a fraud that was pulled on people

No kidding. The Agent said 'Whoopsie...WE got it wrong'...seems to me they didn't fact check ...What kind of agent is that?

Fraud...what fraud would that be. Please explain. We all know you have me on "ignore" but perhaps you can entertain us with what you think has been fraudulent.

No kidding. The Agent said 'Whoopsie...WE got it wrong'...seems to me they didn't fact check ...What kind of agent is that?
And what's funny is when Breitbart's story broke on Drudge Report, the MSM miraculously tracked the literary agent down and she already had a prepared statement made saying it was a fact checking mistake..............all within 4 hours of the breaking news.

And what's funny is when Breitbart's story broke on Drudge Report, the MSM miraculously tracked the literary agent down and she already had a prepared statement made saying it was a fact checking mistake..............all within 4 hours of the breaking news.

Orchestrated.

gentlemen start your clown cars.

The cons are resorting to rehashing the fucking crap lies that didnt work last election.

This is going to be a laugh riot of an election

Okay, another article has surfaced from 2004. Another fact-checking error, I suppose?

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Last edited:
Okay, another article has surfaced from 2004. Another fact-checking error, I suppose?

Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

Still waiting for the lefties to come and explain this "typo" from 2004. Will we hear that Obama didn't know about this one either and someone just made assumptions again?

I think in the end the fraud about Obamination's past is going to come out and the Democraps won't be able to cover it up.

Will he be arrested for being a criminal? I doubt Romney has the balls to do it, he would probably just tell him to leave the country.

Forum List

Back