Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

Nice attempt to deflect.

But wrong.

If Hawaii (for some odd reasons) had chosen to create a fiction in order to validate an outright lie, that would not in and of itself determine for everyone whether a NON Natural Born Citizen should be (must be) deemed eligible for the Presidency.

Thankfully, I don't think we are in that situation. I accept that this President was born in Hawaii. The evidence is a little murky (or used to be) but it does seem adequate, now, to me.

Actually, you're wrong.

If Hawaii deems a person to be a natural born citizen of their state, then the Constitution specifically prohibits the denial of said citizenship by any other state, which would include citizens of other states.

It does so in Article 4, Section 1.

Therefore, until Hawaii decides that they were wrong, and that Obama was not born in Hawaii, there's nothing anyone else can say or do to reverse that decision without an amendment to the Constitution.

So, if you want to press your case, you'll have to move to Hawaii.

havent you heard? LIAR ability is ALWAYS wrong,hense the reason people refer to him as LIAR ability.:lol:

when making that statement you need to look in the mirror because your describing yourself.You Obama apologists are programmed conspiracy theorists because you are loyal to the governments conspiracy THEORY that Obama is a us citizen and live in denial about it cause the truth scares you to have to deal with the truth aboit this it.:lol::lol:

oh and thanks for confessing that you have no interest in a proper investigation into it,that you are willing to settle for faked forgerys.:lol::lol::lol: nice. keep that head buried in the sand with that ostrich.Obama and the government love you for that.

9/11 Rimjob NEVER settles for faked forgeries. He INSISTS on genuine forgeries.

And complex conspiracy theories also.

you and Toto keep your head buried in your ass and listen and fall head over heels over conspiracys theories invented by the government and worship them to no end.:lol::lol:

comedy gold.:lol::lol::lol::lol: you also both left out the little detail that you are both afraid of the truth about government conspiracys and only see waht you want to see cause your in denial.how convient. problem with Toto's pathetic ramblings is like always,there hasnt been a genuine certificate made like you two trolls want to believe.:lol::lol:

Last edited:
What people don't realize is that Pres. Obama is "evolving" for the good of the nation.

What difference does it make where he was born?

He has "evolved" into being born on American soil. He did this for you and me.

Obama's whole life has been about "evolving" since the day he was born.

Now being the selfless patriot that he is; and leader of our nation.

He want's to "evolve" America into his dream nation; one that both him and Michelle can finally be proud of.

How can you find any fault with that? :cool:

thats comedy gold if it wasnt sarcasem.:lol:

No dude, thats shit. This crap the right is trying to pull is unfair and has ONLY been done for the black President. If Romney wins this year and you guys go through this same sad display, I'll withdraw the comment and apologize. We all know it won't happen.

Right, it's a tale. But since it may paint the President in a bad light, the usual suspects show up.

You can't seriously think this helps Romney out in any way shape or form, do you? I would hope you're smarter than this.

Bullshit corny. Any time anybody finds any shit on any Republican President, your looney "journalists" breathlessly report it.

Reporting THAT story, about how Barack's OWN fucking literary agent wrote about young Barack having come from Kenya is simply factual.

When Dan hitman & fuck the truth Rather "reported" the bogus "story" about President Bush's Air National Guard service, which included faked documents, was THAT "racist?" :cuckoo:

Seriously. Cut the shit.

The current President is black. We get it. That doesn't give him immunity from criticism of scrutiny. It's not racist to note that he lacks credibility. And he lacks credibility.

He is also a failure as President. Hint: that's not "racist" either. It's just the truth.

Amen. CandyCornHole just never can make it past her racial crap with the rest of us that have grown beyond it.

you mean past HIS racial crap.Yeah reminds me an awful ot of Pale Retard.:lol:

Because Obama is a liar and a chameleon~

"It is evidence--not of the President's foreign origin, but that Barack Obama's public persona has perhaps been presented differently at different times."

Nice attempt to deflect.

But wrong.

If Hawaii (for some odd reasons) had chosen to create a fiction in order to validate an outright lie, that would not in and of itself determine for everyone whether a NON Natural Born Citizen should be (must be) deemed eligible for the Presidency.

Thankfully, I don't think we are in that situation. I accept that this President was born in Hawaii. The evidence is a little murky (or used to be) but it does seem adequate, now, to me.

Actually, you're wrong.

If Hawaii deems a person to be a natural born citizen of their state, then the Constitution specifically prohibits the denial of said citizenship by any other state, which would include citizens of other states.

It does so in Article 4, Section 1.

Therefore, until Hawaii decides that they were wrong, and that Obama was not born in Hawaii, there's nothing anyone else can say or do to reverse that decision without an amendment to the Constitution.

So, if you want to press your case, you'll have to move to Hawaii.

Wrong.

If Hawaii makes a basic mistake that affects the entire nation, you seem to imagine that YOUR favored Constitutional provision trumps another Constitutional provision.

That's not the way such disputes work.

This is totally bizarre... How can the media continue to be so corrupt in how they cover this presidents murky past and shady associations? This constant move to cover Obama's ass is outrageously ridiculous.

May 19, 2012
Why Kenyan Birth Claim Was No 'Fact Checking Error'
By Jack Cashill

No sooner did the literary agency brochure in which Barack Obama was said to be Kenyan-born surface than the media went to work to deep-six it.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me - an agency assistant at the time," Miriam Goderich, now a named partner in the literary agency, Dystel & Goderich, wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News, which was then picked up ABC News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

This confession rings false to the point of preposterous for any number of reasons. Let us start with the obvious. At the time, 1991, the Acton & Dystel agency listed 90 clients, Obama among its least significant. How likely is it that Goderich would have remembered enough about a 1991 "error" to know it was hers, especially since it went uncorrected through several revisions until changed in 2007? To make this claim credible, there would have to be an existing paper trail leading to an Obama submission in which he lists an Hawaiian birth. I am confident that there is no such submission.

Former publisher Tom Lipscomb does not buy Goderich's explanation for a New York minute. "As someone who has run a number of top bestseller publishers, I think this is an amazing MIRACLE," writes Lipscomb emphatically on Power Line. "It is the ONLY case I have ever heard of in which an editorial assistant INVENTED a biographical detail. I have heard of typos, wrong dates, misspellings of names. But to pick a really weird country of origin like Kenya for an author?"

The Breitbart people followed up with a piece by Steve Boman, a Jane Dystel client in the mid-1990s, who noted, "All material she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing partner." This is standard. In the eight books I have written under my own name, I have reviewed all biographical information sent out about me either by agent or publisher. Like most authors, I have let a little fluff pass, but not much.

Read more:

So the lunatic theory that Barack Obama doesn’t meet the minimum eligibility requirements to be president of the United States was first advanced by Barack Obama’s official representative. Where did she get that wacky idea from? “This was nothing more than a fact-checking error by me,” says Obama’s literary agent Miriam Goderich, a “fact” that went so un-“checked” that it stayed up on her agency’s website in the official biography of her by-then-famous client up until 2007: “He was born in Kenya to an American anthropologist and a Kenyan finance minister.”

link

Wrong.

If Hawaii makes a basic mistake that affects the entire nation, you seem to imagine that YOUR favored Constitutional provision trumps another Constitutional provision.

Wrong again.

Because the first Constitutional provision makes the second Constitutional provision not apply.

Hawaii is the only authority that can affirm or deny his citizenship status. There is no other authority as far as this issue is concerned, as Hawaii has already granted citizenship.

If Hawaii says he is a natural born citizen, then he IS a natural born citizen. Period.

SO no other Constitutional provision applies, as he is a natural born citizen, and therefore eligible to be president.

So unless you become a citizen of Hawaii, you have no say in the matter. Unless you change the Constitution.

If you have any complaints, I would suggest you direct them to the Hawaiian government. I'm sure they will give your opinion due consideration.

Now, since this is really a non-issue, I'm going to extricate myself from this inane conversation.

Since arguing the point only makes it seem like there was a point to begin with.

Wrong.

Wrong again.

Because the first Constitutional provision makes the second Constitutional provision not apply.

Hawaii is the only authority that can affirm or deny his citizenship status. There is no other authority as far as this issue is concerned, as Hawaii has already granted citizenship.

If Hawaii says he is a natural born citizen, then he IS a natural born citizen. Period.

SO no other Constitutional provision applies, as he is a natural born citizen, and therefore eligible to be president.

So unless you become a citizen of Hawaii, you have no say in the matter. Unless you change the Constitution.

If you have any complaints, I would suggest you direct them to the Hawaiian government. I'm sure they will give your opinion due consideration.

You are pathetic. And WRONG yet again.

In your libmagination, when two Constitutional provisions appear to come into conflict -- one with the other -- HOW is the problem resolved?

Get back to us when you've sobered up a little.

This is totally bizarre... How can the media continue to be so corrupt in how they cover this presidents murky past and shady associations? This constant move to cover Obama's ass is outrageously ridiculous.

May 19, 2012
Why Kenyan Birth Claim Was No 'Fact Checking Error'
By Jack Cashill

No sooner did the literary agency brochure in which Barack Obama was said to be Kenyan-born surface than the media went to work to deep-six it.

"This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me - an agency assistant at the time," Miriam Goderich, now a named partner in the literary agency, Dystel & Goderich, wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News, which was then picked up ABC News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

This confession rings false to the point of preposterous for any number of reasons. Let us start with the obvious. At the time, 1991, the Acton & Dystel agency listed 90 clients, Obama among its least significant. How likely is it that Goderich would have remembered enough about a 1991 "error" to know it was hers, especially since it went uncorrected through several revisions until changed in 2007? To make this claim credible, there would have to be an existing paper trail leading to an Obama submission in which he lists an Hawaiian birth. I am confident that there is no such submission.

Former publisher Tom Lipscomb does not buy Goderich's explanation for a New York minute. "As someone who has run a number of top bestseller publishers, I think this is an amazing MIRACLE," writes Lipscomb emphatically on Power Line. "It is the ONLY case I have ever heard of in which an editorial assistant INVENTED a biographical detail. I have heard of typos, wrong dates, misspellings of names. But to pick a really weird country of origin like Kenya for an author?"

The Breitbart people followed up with a piece by Steve Boman, a Jane Dystel client in the mid-1990s, who noted, "All material she used in our proposals came directly from me and my writing partner." This is standard. In the eight books I have written under my own name, I have reviewed all biographical information sent out about me either by agent or publisher. Like most authors, I have let a little fluff pass, but not much.

Read more:

LOL

Fact check?

They picked a birth place at random and arrived at Kenya, right?

LOL

Fact check

You know when I get my biography written, they're just going to randomly pick Greece or Italy or Norway...it's no big deal.

Forum List

Back