Whaddya know! obama was really born in Kenya!

You know when I get my biography written, they're just going to randomly pick Greece or Italy or Norway...it's no big deal.

If you said you were born of a father from Greece or Italy or Norway, they might.

Oh look, the dunce that is protecting his "black" POTUS. :cuckoo:

Anyone that opposes him is a racist in your tiny mind.

FYI...he is a lying piece of shit, like you.

You know when I get my biography written, they're just going to randomly pick Greece or Italy or Norway...it's no big deal.

If you said you were born of a Greek father, they might.

You just can't stop making even more shit up, eh? It is well known I detest Obama. Almost as much as I detest people who make shit up.

Obama was a birther before being a birther was cool.

President Obama is an evul genius.

Think about it.

He had his agent plant a story about him JUST so, years later, he could have one of his loyal henchmen dredge it up again after his plot (to have crazy birfers go crazy) had died down.

Now that's what I call planning ahead!

Last edited:
I've seen you claim people hate him because he's black. :eusa_whistle:

You just can't stop making even more shit up, eh? It is well known I detest Obama. Almost as much as I detest people who make shit up.

I can't stand him AS President. And that's not because of race.

It' JUST because he SUCKS as President.

So where's the evidence Obama was born in Kenya? Oh, that's right, you haven't any.

Where's the evidence his mother ever visited Kenya in her entire life? Oh, that's right, you haven't any.

I think you birfers hangs on to your delusions like a drowning man hangs onto a life preserver because you cannot hold your own in a debate on issues of actual importance. You can only parrot someone else's thoughts, as long as they are bite-sized thoughts.

It's sad, really, this sickness you have.

Why couldn't you have been raised to be Democrats? It is a crying shame we are stuck with you. It just isn't fair.

It is a logical conclusion, since you are too stupid to not like him for rational thought-out reasons.

HEez a Mooslim! Hee'z a kenyan soshulist!

Whatever they can squeeze into your bumper sticker sized brain.

And since Mitt Romney is a Mexican, it's an even race anyway.

Mitt is a Mexican?

Funny. I heard he was born in the good old el norte.

At least I don't THINK Michigan in is Mexico.

Come on Vastly dopey left wing troll. You should be able to do better.

I don't think it matters anymore, the presidence has been set.

If you mean precedent, I still don't quite track your meaning.

If Mitt was born in the United States, isn't he American? Natural born and everything (unless he was born to foreign diplomats, that is)?

I hate white libs, black libs, asian libs, hispanic libs, green libs, purple libs, etc all the same. I'm an equal opportunity hater of libs.

Now there are some that get more of my hatred, the ones really going out of their way to destroy this country on purpose.

There are dumb libs and there are evil libs. Evil ones know what they're doing, whereas the dumb libs just follow the crowd.

I can't stand him AS President. And that's not because of race.

It' JUST because he SUCKS as President.

I'm still waiting for one of the two geniuses who think it is significant that Obama was once "called Barry Sotero for a while" to explain why that is important.

Mitt is a Mexican?

Funny. I heard he was born in the good old el norte.

At least I don't THINK Michigan in is Mexico.

Come on Vastly dopey left wing troll. You should be able to do better.

I don't think it matters anymore, the presidence has been set.

If you mean precedent, I still don't quite track your meaning.

If Mitt was born in the United States, isn't he American? Natural born and everything (unless he was born to foreign diplomats, that is)?

Yes, I mean precedent. And I mean, since Obama was not a natural born citizen that anyone can now run for president of the USA, even Hugo Chavez. Wouldn't that be fun?

You're all over the place, so it's easy to confuse you with a liberal....you're just a losertarian, which is a liberal that hates high taxes and Big Gubermint.

It is a logical conclusion, since you are too stupid to not like him for rational thought-out reasons.

HEez a Mooslim! Hee'z a kenyan soshulist!

Whatever they can squeeze into your bumper sticker sized brain.

There's another genius in this thread who thought this publicist ad was the origin of the birfer movement! :lol:

It just does not get any more stupid than that.

So where's the evidence Obama was born in Kenya? Oh, that's right, you haven't any.

Where's the evidence his mother ever visited Kenya in her entire life? Oh, that's right, you haven't any.

I think you birfers hangs on to your delusions like a drowning man hangs onto a life preserver because you cannot hold your own in a debate on issues of actual importance. You can only parrot someone else's thoughts, as long as they are bite-sized thoughts.

It's sad, really, this sickness you have.

Why couldn't you have been raised to be Democrats? It is a crying shame we are stuck with you. It just isn't fair.

Let me field this one.

As far as I can ascertain, there is no actual evidence that the President's mom was in Kenya in 1961 (the year of the President's birth) or ever, for that matter.

This is one of the several reasons why I stopped harboring any real doubt about the President allegedly being a NON Natural Born Citizen. I see no good reason, anymore, to believe he wasn't born in Hawaii.

I am pretty damn confidant that this makes him a Natural Born Citizen.

There are LOTS of other good reasons to work to have him voted out of Office. No need to cling to the birther thingie. It was a false trail that ultimately led nowhere.

You're all over the place, so it's easy to confuse you with a liberal....you're just a losertarian, which is a liberal that hates high taxes and Big Gubermint.

Keep trying. It is fun watching loons making shit up on the fly.

Forum List

Back