What a country!

1717205069947.png

Your meme has nothing to do with anything. So explain without a meme why its ok for an unbiased judge, to tell a jury they dont need to rule unanimously on any one charge, and the defendant could still be found guilty? does this sound like DUE Process to you?

A Judge being judicial, would take care given the fact that this case is involving a presidential candidate who is popular with roughly half the country. To make the proceedings look entirely UN -biased and impartial.
He did the exact opposite in almost every case here.
And even as his last act.. delaying the penalty phase until right before the Republican convention. WHY go out of his way to make everything look devisive? is he a complete Idiot? is that your arrgument?

The magaturd party has divided the country in many, many ways. If you're not in the CULT, you are persona non grata, and magaturds don't seem to give any fucks about that division at all.

There are consequences to this kind of behavior. You don't like it. I wish I could give any fucks myself. :dunno:

But I don't.

Due process rights are afforded to every citizen. Not just the ones you like.

Your meme has nothing to do with anything. So explain without a meme why its ok for an unbiased judge, to tell a jury they dont need to rule unanimously on any one charge, and the defendant could still be found guilty? does this sound like DUE Process to you?

A Judge being judicial, would take care given the fact that this case is involving a presidential candidate who is popular with roughly half the country. To make the proceedings look entirely UN -biased and impartial.
He did the exact opposite in almost every case here.
And even as his last act.. delaying the penalty phase until right before the Republican convention. WHY go out of his way to make everything look devisive? is he a complete Idiot? is that your arrgument?
Seems pretty self explanatory to me.

For all of Trump's allies outraged by his conviction claiming it was a political prosecution, etc, etc, etc, I would remind them that it was the Trump's own Justice Department that indicted Michael Cohen for his participation in this same crime back in 2018.

that involved something like millions in unreported income. Trump did this too?
Correct. Even the filthy red hats get it. What's your point?

I guess you will see the point when Trump wins on appeal.
The Judge at very LEAST gave appearance of partiallity and should have recused himself. Any Judge could have taken the case and by legal theory it should not effect the outcome.
At the very least His daughter's business dealings creates a conflict. Mechan also had reason to dislike Trump because of Trumps social media posts about him in the past. It leads to an argument the Judge might have hard feelings. Why Not find a Judge with a clean History RE: Trump? What is the problem with that.

And that is only one thing.

Forum List

Back