What a country!

Trump, technically, hasn’t had the entry of judgment of his conviction, so I have a suggestion for his legal team.

Trump is still eligible to vote. After the date of sentencing, when entry of judgment is made, he temporarily will not be eligible. (Florida will apply NY law in this regard.)

So, I’d urge him to speedily obtain his “vote by mail” ballot and then cast his vote before sentencing day.

They do, don't they. I thought it was still at the base commands discretion...but I see that has ended.

At Huachuca in the 90s, soldiers were exempted while on post.

It should be up to the base CO, but sadly that took that away

When Bill Clinton paid Paula Jones $850,000 because he raped her…in order to avoid prosecution, no one from the left said shit.

You are political creatures who dont give AF about the law.

Democrats don't care about the law and Trump has shown himself completely ineffective in doing anything about it. The Democrats have played him like a fiddle first with their nonsensical impeachments and now with tainted trials. They've constantly put Trump on the defensive. The only hope is that this time around he surrounds himself with competent individuals and listens to their advice rather than going with brown noses.

That's a lie, as you are well aware.

And it’s a FACT . The tin pot Party you promote doesn’t care how they divide American against American. You are well aware, but like them you don’t care.

They could have had this trial in a neutral district with a neutral judge.. and allow facts to dictated the outcome. But we saw the bullshit jury instructions where unanimous vote was not even necessary.

Please, do tell when that has happened before. You think this judge is acting judicial?????????

You think pushing out the penalty phase to within a few days of the republican convention is not playing politics??

This crap isn’t supposed to happen in the US

Polling shows that he won't need that 1vote.

Sucks to be a creepy little father fucker, yes?

This judge will try to go all out and put Trump in Prison. They have come to faaaaarrrrrr to turn back now.

Fake charge based on no crime.
And yet, there are those 12 adult 'peers' who sat in judgement after listening for weeks to the evidence presented.
And all 12 of them (unanimously)v got fooled into thinking there really was a crime (or 34) and the guy on trial committed 'em?

Who knew?

---------------------------------------------------
God stopped blessing America when shistain obama was elected.

Cool. Prolific poster ECB now suggests he/she speaks for some version of his/her 'God'?

Who knew?

And yet, there are those 12 adult 'peers' who sat in judgement after listening for weeks to the evidence presented.
And all 12 of them (unanimously)v got fooled into thinking there really was a crime (or 34) and the guy on trial committed 'em?

Who knew?ep

Tio
---------------------------------------------------

Cool. Prolific poster ECB now suggests he/she speaks for some version of his/her 'God'?

Who knew?
It's obvious isn't it. That election was the first step down a satanic path.

And it’s a FACT . The tin pot Party you promote doesn’t care how they divide American against American. You are well aware, but like them you don’t care.

They could have had this trial in a neutral district with a neutral judge.. and allow facts to dictated the outcome. But we saw the bullshit jury instructions where unanimous vote was not even necessary.

Please, do tell when that has happened before. You think this judge is acting judicial?????????

You think pushing out the penalty phase to within a few days of the republican convention is not playing politics??

It doesn't happen in the US. The US that we knew is dead.

That election was the first step down a satanic path.

Prove it.
Don't just anonymously whine about it under a fake name on an internet chatboard.

Prove your allegation.

It is the responsible adult thing to do.
I'm mildly convinced you should know that.

What a Country where one political party runs a Partisan prosecution against a political rival without care
about how it divides the country.
The magaturd party has divided the country in many, many ways. If you're not in the CULT, you are persona non grata, and magaturds don't seem to give any fucks about that division at all.

There are consequences to this kind of behavior. You don't like it. I wish I could give any fucks myself. :dunno:

But I don't.

1717204375610.png

Prove it.
Don't just anonymously whine about it under a fake name on an internet chatboard.

Prove your allegation.

It is the responsible adult thing to do.
I'm mildly convinced you should know that.
I'm surprised you cannot recognize evil when you see it. Not just politically, but in every way democrats prove their fealty to Satan.

For all of Trump's allies outraged by his conviction claiming it was a political prosecution, etc, etc, etc, I would remind them that it was the Trump's own Justice Department that indicted Michael Cohen for his participation in this same crime back in 2018.

Forum List

Back