What a great country we live in

Where else but in America (if you are a dem) can a former VP stand up and tell the world fire the prosecutor investigating my son or you don't get your money.

Then again old Joe said it himself when said he favors truth over facts.
Or better yet have a president who has the entire Senate paid off.
MAGA!!!

Where else but in America (if you are a dem) can a former VP stand up and tell the world fire the prosecutor investigating my son or you don't get your money.

You have no evidence to support yer allegation.

Only Biden's words from his own mouth.

How do you know he said it since he has dementia, alzheimer's and never leaves the basement?

WARNING: Moonglow is a pathetic troll with nothing better to do than sit in moms basement all day and post really stupid things. He has no idea what he's talking about but posts infantile drivel anyway. Responding to him causes migraines & can lower your intelligence dramatically

troll.jpg

WARNING: Moonglow is a pathetic troll with nothing better to do than sit in moms basement all day and post really stupid things. He has no idea what he's talking about but posts infantile drivel anyway. Responding to him causes migraines & can lower your intelligence dramatically

View attachment 410737
My Ma is dead..

Oh boy not this again. You know it was Obama's policy because right there on the recording, Joe says that the Ukrainians objected and said he didn't have the authority to do that. Joe told them to call the President.......

What crime are you accusing Joe of again?

View attachment 410737

I love you guys and your personal attacks. A demon in hell gets a new pitchfork every time you guys do that.

Oh boy not this again. You know it was Obama's policy because right there on the recording, Joe says that the Ukrainians objected and said he didn't have the authority to do that. Joe told them to call the President.......

So you're saying Joe & Barry were partners in corruption? Cool beans but we knew that already.
When you fire a shot and hit your own guy, that's called friendly fire

Last edited:

View attachment 410737

I love you guys and your personal attacks. A demon in hell gets a new pitchfork every time you guys do that.
Go look in the mirror and call it even.

Free crack?

View attachment 410737

Hebrews 13:2?

A demon in hell gets a new pitchfork every time you guys do that.
Dear Diary.... meany trumpers are going to steal the election from me & I'm so emotional right now... I said they give demons new pitchforks & they just laughed at me some more....

How do you know he said it since he has dementia, alzheimer's and never leaves the basement?
Dementia or not, he said it. Did he mean it? I dont know. Was he showing off? I dont know. But did he say it? Yes. It is on video. Nothing to argue there.

Dementia or not, he said it. Did he mean it? I dont know. Was he showing off? I dont know. But did he say it? Yes. It is on video. Nothing to argue there.
True but you know how politicians are they all say a lot of stuff they don't remember or didn't mean...

Free crack?
Free Crack? Wasn't that Oliver Norths sales pitch to the Contra-Narco-Terrorists back in the late 80's

Forum List

Back