What a great country we live in

Where else but in America (if you are a dem) can a former VP stand up and tell the world fire the prosecutor investigating my son or you don't get your money.

Then again old Joe said it himself when said he favors truth over facts.

You mean “fire the prosecutor who isn’t investigating companies like the one my son has a board position with”.....right?

Oh boy not this again. You know it was Obama's policy because right there on the recording, Joe says that the Ukrainians objected and said he didn't have the authority to do that. Joe told them to call the President.......

What crime are you accusing Joe of again?
So you're saying Joe & Barry were partners in corruption? Cool beans but we knew that already.
When you fire a shot and hit your own guy, that's called friendly fire

Not at all. You see the President is the leader of the free world and it was his decision. Ya'll are just fantasizing that Obama developed his multi-national Ukraine policy with the EU, the IMF and Senate Republicans, based on Joe Biden's son? All of this is base on an interview years later, where he never mentions his son but does mention President Obama, whom he told the Ukrainian to call if they didn't believe the VP was sent with orders to get that corrupt prosecutor out.

Where else but in America (if you are a dem) can a former VP stand up and tell the world fire the prosecutor investigating my son or you don't get your money.

You mean “fire the prosecutor who isn’t investigating companies like the one my son has a board position with”.....right?

So uninformed.

So uninformed.

Yes. You are.

So uninformed.

Yes. You are.

Its not me
It's you bubblecultists.

Forum List

Back