What a great country we live in

Oh boy not this again. You know it was Obama's policy because right there on the recording, Joe says that the Ukrainians objected and said he didn't have the authority to do that. Joe told them to call the President.......

What crime are you accusing Joe of again?
Crime? Nah. Its tough to prove a crime in todays day without actually catching the criminal in action.

Suspect? Unethical? Weird? Unusual? Strange? Yeah....but still not a crime.

Curious? Bordering on dangerous? Maybe, especially if its true.

But heck...what crime? None. So why even consider it to be worthy of investigation.

BUT....Trump! Russia! We have proof! Its all there! Trump! Collusion! There is an abundance of evidence! Trump! Russia!

Speaking of that...I am curious...why wasn't Schiff and Swawell brought up on charges of concealing evidence from Mueller.... I mean, they claimed to have an abundance of evidence showing Trump collusion with Russia but Mueller never got his hands on it.

Were they in cahoots with Trump?

A demon in hell gets a new pitchfork every time you guys do that.
Dear Diary.... meany trumpers are going to steal the election from me & I'm so emotional right now... I said they give demons new pitchforks & they just laughed at me some more....

Hey look a new message from the drama queen of personal insults. That really was like tasteless yogurt. I think you just killed a Demon and an Angel with that!

Where else but in America (if you are a dem) can a former VP stand up and tell the world fire the prosecutor investigating my son or you don't get your money.

Then again old Joe said it himself when said he favors truth over facts.
You have no evidence to support yer allegation.
Only Biden's words from his own mouth.
How do you know he said it since he has dementia, alzheimer's and never leaves the basement?
Dementia or not, he said it. Did he mean it? I dont know. Was he showing off? I dont know. But did he say it? Yes. It is on video. Nothing to argue there.
True but you know how politicians are they all say a lot of stuff they don't remember or didn't mean...
So do we pretty much cast off anything they say as petty BS and not worthy of consideration no matter how damaging it may have been to the US if true?

Is that where you are at now?

If yes, shall I look back and see what you said about the Russian Collusion theory during the first 3 years of the current administration?

Where else but in America (if you are a dem) can a former VP stand up and tell the world fire the prosecutor investigating my son or you don't get your money.

they stopped beating that dead horse ages ago

Oh boy not this again. You know it was Obama's policy because right there on the recording, Joe says that the Ukrainians objected and said he didn't have the authority to do that. Joe told them to call the President.......

Free crack?
Free Crack? Wasn't that Oliver Norths sales pitch to the Contra-Narco-Terrorists back in the late 80's
Another liberal who knows nothing about science..

So you slept with your dead brother's wife?

Dear Diary.... meany trumpers are going to steal the election from me & I'm so emotional right now... I said they give demons new pitchforks & they just laughed at me some more....

Hey look a new message from the drama queen of personal insults. That really was like tasteless yogurt. I think you just killed a Demon and an Angel with that!
Rich...

Drama queen of personal insults.

You expressed a personal insult as you criticized someone who you claim expresses personal insults.

Its like when Biden says 'Trump is so busy calling people names, he doesn't realize he is a racist, a xenophobe and a homophobe' (paraphrased)

You cant make this crap up.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :clap2::clap2:Seriously, you're killing me here! Let me guess... you're an actress?

Crime? Nah. Its tough to prove a crime in todays day without actually catching the criminal in action.

Suspect? Unethical? Weird? Unusual? Strange? Yeah....but still not a crime.

Curious? Bordering on dangerous? Maybe, especially if its true.

But heck...what crime? None. So why even consider it to be worthy of investigation.

BUT....Trump! Russia! We have proof! Its all there! Trump! Collusion! There is an abundance of evidence! Trump! Russia!

Speaking of that...I am curious...why wasn't Schiff and Swawell brought up on charges of concealing evidence from Mueller.... I mean, they claimed to have an abundance of evidence showing Trump collusion with Russia but Mueller never got his hands on it.

Were they in cahoots with Trump?

I know, I know. Banana Republicans talk a good game about law and order but truly they just want to give orders and have all the peons obey. Oh, so you guys are for investigations now. I bet you even think people should honor congressional subpoenas too? Proving a crime is not all that difficult. In fact Trumpybears personal lawyer was convicted of a crime in which their is still an un-indicted co-conspirator just waiting for the right time to be charged.

We have to re-elect Trump if for no other reason than a 2nd opportunity to mock Democrats when they try and fail to impeach him again. Seriously Dems are spent, they shot all their arrows in Trump's first term they have nothing left for the 2nd.

Hunter dated Hallie.
But Hunter isnt gonna be president, or have any role, so who cares.

Free crack?
Free Crack? Wasn't that Oliver Norths sales pitch to the Contra-Narco-Terrorists back in the late 80's

Well I use to know about the science of Free Base, does that count?

Hunter dated Hallie.
But Hunter isnt gonna be president, or have any role, so who cares.
He fucked her..get your story straight

Free crack?

Odd thread even for Eagle.

Free crack?

You inject it?

It's a high..

Free crack?

You inject it?

It's a high..

No, do you? See Richard Pryor.

Free crack?

You inject it?

It's a high..

No, do you? See Richard Pryor.
See hunter..

Forum List

Back