What a great President she would make

The OP is suffering from a guilty conscience.

Cyber attacks and animals rights? Is that all you have? surely you can do better than that? Surely you can explain the following
What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity ( meaning killing people) to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech? Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC? Who did the media try n to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas? Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings? Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing?
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona?

DSCN0126.JPG

This is about your idiotic belief that somehow hidden in Secretary Clinton's statement was the message that we only have right wing extremists in this country and Loughner is one of them.

Or in other words, your guilty (and paranoid) conscience.

I'm not getting into a blame game argument with you or following you down any rabbit holes.

So now you think I moved the goal post? Are to trying to compare a cyber attack and some animal right's issues to the mass murder of Americans that the media has tried to connect the right wing to? If you are then you and edgar are the ones tring to move the goal post.

I'm not here to entertain your continued spin after getting proven wrong, dude, and I just told you I'm not following you down any rabbit holes or getting into a finger pointing argument with you.

Last edited:
Cyber attacks and animals rights? Is that all you have? surely you can do better than that? Surely you can explain the following
What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity ( meaning killing people) to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech? Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC? Who did the media try n to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas? Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings? Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing?
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona?

DSCN0126.JPG

This is about your idiotic belief that somehow hidden in Secretary Clinton's statement was the message that we only have right wing extremists in this country and Loughner is one of them.

I'm not getting into a blame game argument with you or following you down any rabbit holes.

So now you think I moved the goal post? Are to trying to compare a cyber attack and some animal right's issues to the mass murder of Americans that the media has tried to connect the right wing to? If you are then you and edgar are the ones tring to move the goal post.

No, he's trying to copmare the word extremist to the word extremist, as you asked him to, and now you're claiming it's a "different kind of" extremist, thus moving the goal posts, like you stuck your fingers in your ears or something.

The fact is, the word "extremist" was not some right wing mainstay as you claim, the word itself in the last few years has been used WAY more on Islamic Extremists than any U.S. persons.

All Hillary was doing here, was calling this guy an extremist, which I can agree that he was because he was fucking wild. Read about him. The kid was wild.

End of story. There's no attack to be had here, unless you're drumming it up on your own for giggles or a lack of anything better to do.

I'm not here to entertain your continued spin after getting proven wrong, dude, and I just told you I'm not following you down any rabbit holes or getting into a finger pointed argument with you.

yeah, now is the time on USMB vhen ve dance

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHZR9SA5pOg[/ame]

The OP is suffering from a guilty conscience.

Good luck with that. I don't think you'll find them.

The 'left' tradition of gun control means keeping guns out of the hands of nut-jobs while the 'right' tradition of gun control means aim well.

I'm not here to entertain your continued spin after getting proven wrong, dude, and I just told you I'm not following you down any rabbit holes or getting into a finger pointing argument with you.

the only one thats spinning anything is you and edgar when you both tried to compare cyber attacks and animal rights bullshit, to the medias connection with mass murders to the right wing. It's total bullshit.

the only one thats spinning anything is you and edgar when you both tried to compare cyber attacks and animal rights bullshit, to the medias connection with mass murders to the right wing. It's total bullshit.

that's why i usually don't bother humoring your flailing follies.

you are unable to comprehend what happened and misrepresent/lie about what i have posted and what i tried to convey with my posting.

you are scum.

DSCN0126.JPG

No, he's trying to copmare the word extremist to the word extremist, as you asked him to, and now you're claiming it's a "different kind of" extremist, thus moving the goal posts, like you stuck your fingers in your ears or something.

The fact is, the word "extremist" was not some right wing mainstay as you claim, the word itself in the last few years has been used WAY more on Islamic Extremists than any U.S. persons.

All Hillary was doing here, was calling this guy an extremist, which I can agree that he was because he was fucking wild. Read about him. The kid was wild.

End of story. There's no attack to be had here, unless you're drumming it up on your own for giggles or a lack of anything better to do.

You're defense of them tring to compare cyber attacks and animal rights issue with the the medias attempted connecting to right wing to the mass murder of Americans is patheic

You're defense of them tring to compare cyber attacks and animal rights issue with the the medias attempted connecting to right wing to the mass murder of Americans is patheic

Your not knowing how to read and comprehend what you read is actually what's pathetic, anyone can see that.

They're not comparing cyber attacks to mass murder.

They're telling you that the actual word, Extremist, has been used on more than just the right wing as you had claimed that it was not.

Plain and simple, you were wrong, and now you're falling back on "yea but they weren't called extremist MURDERERS," which is moving the goal-posts, clearly.

And even playing this corny assed game is ridiculous, because Ms. Clinton's points were spot on. The murderer Saturday is an Extremist, and she pointed to that in an attempt to empathize with the law abiding citizens of a country riddled with Extremism to provide a sense of comfort that people share their fight and are there to help. You're a loon for taking her pointing to Loughner as an extremist as meaning "we have right wing loons!"

That's just more bad comprehension on your part. You got schooled man, sit down.

Your not knowing how to read and comprehend what you read is actually what's pathetic, anyone can see that.

They're telling you that the actual word, Extremist, has been used on more than just the right wing as you had claimed that it was not.

Plain and simple, you were wrong, and now you're falling back on "yea but they weren't called extremist MURDERERS," which is moving the goal-posts, clearly.

And even playing this corny assed game is ridiculous, because Ms. Clinton's points were spot on. The murderer Saturday is an Extremist, and she pointed to that in an attempt to empathize with the law abiding citizens of a country riddled with Extremism to provide a sense of comfort that people share their fight and are there to help. You're a loon for taking her pointing to Loughner as an extremist as meaning "we have right wing loons!"

That's just more bad comprehension on your part. You got schooled man, sit down.

Thats not the way the media portrayed him saturday they were specific he was a right wing extremist who killed becasue of Sarah Palin and some bullshit comment they took out of context and conservative talk radio do you deny this?

Saying that I am wrong is not proving it, maybe in your mind it is just saying. So comparing cyber attacks and animal rights issues is comparable to the media attempts of connecting the right wing to mass murders of Americans are both the same is that what you are saying? If so you are the one moving the goal post closer to your point.

This
http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

Is not compareable to this
http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/w...se-in-cyber-attacks-dated-26-january-2009.pdf

If you edgar and article 15 thinks those two are compareable then you three have the comprehension problem not me.

Thats not the way the media portrayed him saturday they were specific he was a right wing extremist who killed becasue of Sarah Palin and some bullshit comment they took out of context and conservative talk radio do you deny this?

Saying that I am wrong is not proving it, maybe in your mind it is just saying. So comparing cyber attacks and animal rights issues is comparable to the media attempts of connecting the right wing to mass murders of Americans are both the same is that what you are saying? If so you are the one moving the goal post closer to your point.

This

http://theplumline.whorunsgov.com/w...se-in-cyber-attacks-dated-26-january-2009.pdf

If you edgar and article 15 thinks those two are compareable then you three have the comprehension problem not me.

ignoring me would work a little better if you did not mention a mangled version of my handle in almost every post of yours, leguminose.

This

ignoring me would work a little better if you did not mention a mangled version of my handle in almost every post of yours, leguminose.

Until you get the facts correct I will mention you any damn way I choose to. and in any form cabbage head.

Forum List

Back