What a great President she would make

This faux outrage at Hillary is fucking stupid. She was right, he is an extremist.

She would make a great President. Much better than the current one or any front runners from any other party, especially that half-retarded moron Sarah Palin.

OH I see so now he's just an extremist? What changed since saturday? He wasn';t just an extremist on Saturday he was a right wing extremist on Saturday.

:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

In the past two years, who has the media called the extremists?
When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Extremist: One who is willing to kill for their political and/or religious beliefs.

Nut-Job: One who is willing to kill for 15 minutes of fame.

We are a nation of extremists, as proven by our willingness to go to war to promote Judeo-Christian democracy.

This faux outrage at Hillary is fucking stupid. She was right, he is an extremist.

She would make a great President. Much better than the current one or any front runners from any other party, especially that half-retarded moron Sarah Palin.

OH I see so now he's just an extremist? What changed since saturday? He wasn';t just an extremist on Saturday he was a right wing extremist on Saturday.

Comments like this make me sick. You're politicizing this just as much as anyone. Get over yourself.

:confused: I'm not getting why you all are taking offense to what she said.

When you here someone say extremists what is the first thing that comes to your mind?

Extremist: One who is willing to kill for their political and/or religious beliefs.

We are a nation of extremists, as proven by our willingness to go to war to promote Judeo-Christian democracy.

I do not want to see the word defined. What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech? Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC? Who did the media try n to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas? Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings? Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing?
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona?

The OP is suffering from a guilty conscience

January 26, 2009 is after January 20, 2009

Comments like this make me sick. You're politicizing this just as much as anyone. Get over yourself.

I really don't give a fuck what makes you sick. Did it make you sick when the media claimed he was a right winger? It makes me sick that the media is allowed to makes claims without any evidence.

The OP is suffering from a guilty conscience

January 26, 2009 is after January 20, 2009

I am still waing on the link do you have it?

Eder linked it earlier in the thread .. go fish.

No I am not going fishing did not see it.

What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Who did the media try to blame for the mass shooting at Virginia Tech? Who did the media try to blame for the shooting in DC? Who did the media try n to blame when the idiot flew the plane in the IRS building in Texas? Who at first did the media try to blame for the fort hood shootings? Who did the mayor of New York City try too blame for the failed car bombing?
And lastly who did the media and some politicians try to blame for the mass shootings in Arizona?

The Department of Homeland Security is warning law enforcement officials about a rise in "rightwing extremist activity," saying the economic recession, the election of America's first black president and the return of a few disgruntled war veterans could swell the ranks of white-power militias.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/apr/14/federal-agency-warns-of-radicals-on-right/

Last edited:
I am still waing on the link do you have it?

What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Federal agency warns of radicals on right - Washington Times

You can shut the fuck up now.

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Was it before obama became president or after? I missed it care to show it again?

someone who pretends to know so much about how the word "extremism" is used in the USA, should know this already.

someone who wants to debate this issue would have seen my post, or would know how to find it.

you don't want debate.

you want affirmation.

you'll get none from me.

No link I see. I will give you one more chance I will view your next message if it doesn't have the link I will ignore this: L.K.Eder This user is on your Ignore List.

this animal could probably find the link.

29046.gif

more proof that you are in fact a vegetable.:lol:

CYBER ATTACKS, and animal rights ? are you fucking kidding is that all you fucking got.

CYBER ATTACKS ? are you fucking kidding is that all you fucking got.

I believe the whole point was to prove to you that it isn't just ring wingers who are referred to as extremists.

Well there it is ... right there on your screen, brought to you by DHS and after Obama was inaugurated.

I do not want to see the word defined. What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Welcome to America.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toiM1B6E2ww[/ame]

Ratchet up useless, meaningless hyperbole against Hillary now, all at once, chop chop!!~

The OP is suffering from a guilty conscience.

Cyber attacks and animals rights? Is that all you have? surely you can do better than that? Surely you can explain the following
What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity ( meaning killing people) to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

Was it before obama became president or after? I missed it care to show it again?

someone who pretends to know so much about how the word "extremism" is used in the USA, should know this already.

someone who wants to debate this issue would have seen my post, or would know how to find it.

you don't want debate.

you want affirmation.

you'll get none from me.

No link I see. I will give you one more chance I will view your next message if it doesn't have the link I will ignore this: L.K.Eder This user is on your Ignore List.
:lol: Translation: You will not validate my idiotic theory so therefore I will ignore you.

The OP is suffering from a guilty conscience.

Cyber attacks and animals rights? Is that all you have? surely you can do better than that? Surely you can explain the following
What I do want to see is any sources that link extremist activity ( meaning killing people) to the left in the last 2 years. I want to see why homeland security only targeted the right wing with the memo that was sent out to all LEO departments. It wasn't extremist that homeland security was targeting it was targeting the right wing. I want to see some information where the media has mentioned the left wing when they were discussing extremism in the past two years.

DSCN0126.JPG

This is about your idiotic belief that somehow hidden in Secretary Clinton's statement was the message that we only have right wing extremists in this country and Loughner is one of them.

Or in other words, your guilty (and paranoid) conscience.

I'm not getting into a blame game argument with you or following you down any rabbit holes.

Last edited:

you don't want debate.

you want affirmation.

you'll get none from me.

:lol: Translation: You will not validate my idiotic theory so therefore I will ignore you.
Cyber attacks and animals rights do not impose a major threat to Americans. Unlike the supposed attacks the media have tried to say the right wing has done. Care to try again junior?

Forum List

Back