🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What a simple mind... Madonna has the solution!!!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
I was watching Madonna's "God Control" video and once again simple minds have simply unrealistic solutions!
But a few points... We have a 60 year old still acting like a 16 year old... smoking, drinking dancing... and then
she has the gall to close by the simplistic "Gun Control NOW!" statement.

I'm going to celebrate the day she shucks the mortal coil and descends into hell with jane fonda.

I'm going to celebrate the day she shucks the mortal coil and descends into hell with jane fonda.

You think your God will appreciate you celebrating the death of other people? If hell is real I'd expect to find you there too.

You think your God will appreciate you celebrating the death of other people? If hell is real I'd expect to find you there too.
She hasn't died so how can he be celebrating a death? Are you stup...oh, nevermind, I see you're a progressive.

She hasn't died so how can he be celebrating a death?

He is saying in advance that he will do so. I'm asking if his God is cool with that kind of behavior or not. Again, if hell is real I expect to see people like him there, and probably you too.

He is saying in advance that he will do so. I'm asking if his God is cool with that kind of behavior or not. Again, if hell is real I expect to see people like him there, and probably you too.

Well if you see him there must mean you will be there also!

If it's real then yes, most likely I will be there, along with all of the other people that aren't stiffs.

Madonna?
The blow up the White House girl?

Yeah.
She is just an attention seeking moronic whore. Always has been.

Well if you see him there must mean you will be there also!

If it's real then yes, most likely I will be there, along with all of the other people that aren't stiffs.

Your motto..."I know one thing, that I know nothing."
If you know nothing, then you don't know "one thing"!
The illogicalness of that statements speaks volumes.

Forum List

Back