What a tragedy, Louie Gohmert tests positive.

America has become a land of weak
As much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to project strength everyone can see he's a whiny little bitch.

False.
More see his stellar accomplishments, enthusiastic work to help blacks and his incredible fortitude to stand up to China.

There are things about him I do not like. But if you care about America it is undeniable he has done FAR more
FOR AMERICA than any President in the last 70 years.

I suspect you hate America and this is exactly why you hate Trump

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Biden supporters are lying more than normal today!

Wow ok so you don't believe he has the virus.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
They don't believe anything unless and until it comes from their universe.

Not kidding.

Mr. Projecting again, I see.
Yep, there he is, right on que... still with the flaming case of TDS.
TDS is when you support trump no matter what.

He has to go. From colluding with russia to the Ukraine to trade wars to his handling of corona.

You had ODS then I guess?

There is something wrong with you.
at first I thought maybe it was racism. It's much deeper than that.

Your blindness extends far past your eyes bru.

You need help
Meanwhile your side is talking about second amendment remedies. I don’t want to kill you. I want a virus to.

It's far more likely to kill a little wimp like you than us.
That’s why I wear a mask. Wont she’d one tear for louie g

There is no reasoning in your posts......

Just hatred and vitriol.
That’s all I have left for right wing Americans.

Because you believe they are all uneducated, disgusting rednecks?

As much as the Golfer-in-Chief tries to project strength everyone can see he's a whiny little bitch.
Without violence I wish we would divide up the country. Cali, ny, mi, il type states are usa and the red states are confederates.

After 4 years every state gets to decide if they want to join the other side. After that set in stone.

Then confederates could build two walls. On between them and mexico and one down the new mason dixon line.

And we don’t care what emperor trump says no we are not going to pay for it

Well of COURSE... that JOKE hanging off your face is going to PROTECT you from a MICRON SIZED VIRUS... SUUUUUUUuuuure it will.... REALLY... now just put the fuckin' mask on and DON'T THINK... just DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD and don't QUESTION ANYTHING... nothing can get PAST the MASK, ESPECIALLY a MICRON SIZED VIRUS...

I hope you don’t wear a mask and go to a trump rally.

You know what pisses me off? The guy was set to go meet with trump. It’s why he took the test. I think he should still go meet trump
I don't wear a mask, and I'd love to go to Trump rally. I honestly don't give a flyin' fuck if I catch it or not since my survival chances are 99%+.

Why don't you go out and block a highway, maybe we'll get lucky and someone will shoot your worthless ass.

Okay, that'll do it for you loon. :bye1: And kindly keep your droplets to yourself.

Without violence I wish we would divide up the country. Cali, ny, mi, il type states are usa and the red states are confederates.

After 4 years every state gets to decide if they want to join the other side. After that set in stone.

Then confederates could build two walls. On between them and mexico and one down the new mason dixon line.

And we don’t care what emperor trump says no we are not going to pay for it

As much as I regret saying it, dividing America may be the only way.
But you do realize (just going from statistical facts) that your side would be worse than a Somalian war Zone 24/7 don't you?

Your side would make Chicago's South Side seem like Utopia
That's what you really want ???

False.
More see his stellar accomplishments, enthusiastic work to help blacks and his incredible fortitude to stand up to China.

There are things about him I do not like. But if you care about America it is undeniable he has done FAR more
FOR AMERICA than any President in the last 70 years.

I suspect you hate America and this is exactly why you hate Trump
He hasn’t done shit for middle class Americans. His trade war with China so far has only hurt Americans. Last year you guys said I’m going to have to take the hit initially if we are going to fix our trade imbalance with China.

And what replaced nafta, how is it different than nafta? How is it helping you?

And blacks see through trumps bs. Before trump won he didn’t believe the unemployment numbers. As soon as unemployment went down suddenly he believed and told blacks he gave them the lowest unemployment numbers ever.

You’ve been conned

Biden supporters are lying more than normal today!

Wow ok so you don't believe he has the virus.

Seriously, what is wrong with you?
They don't believe anything unless and until it comes from their universe.

Not kidding.

Mr. Projecting again, I see.
Yep, there he is, right on que... still with the flaming case of TDS.
TDS is when you support trump no matter what.

He has to go. From colluding with russia to the Ukraine to trade wars to his handling of corona.

You had ODS then I guess?

There is something wrong with you.
at first I thought maybe it was racism. It's much deeper than that.

Your blindness extends far past your eyes bru.

You need help
Meanwhile your side is talking about second amendment remedies. I don’t want to kill you. I want a virus to.

It's far more likely to kill a little wimp like you than us.
That’s why I wear a mask. Wont she’d one tear for louie g

There is no reasoning in your posts......

Just hatred and vitriol.
That’s all I have left for right wing Americans.

Because you believe they are all uneducated, disgusting rednecks?
Because they are ruining the middl3 class. The rich are doing great though.

Im starting to become part of the investor class not the working class but I have a ways to go. I’m not ready to be a greedy republican yet. I still want 100% of my soci security and Medicare

Well of COURSE... that JOKE hanging off your face is going to PROTECT you from a MICRON SIZED VIRUS... SUUUUUUUuuuure it will.... REALLY... now just put the fuckin' mask on and DON'T THINK... just DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD and don't QUESTION ANYTHING... nothing can get PAST the MASK, ESPECIALLY a MICRON SIZED VIRUS...

You know what pisses me off? The guy was set to go meet with trump. It’s why he took the test. I think he should still go meet trump
I don't wear a mask, and I'd love to go to Trump rally. I honestly don't give a flyin' fuck if I catch it or not since my survival chances are 99%+.

Why don't you go out and block a highway, maybe we'll get lucky and someone will shoot your worthless ass.
3.4% die. 82 million republicans in the USA.

So you’re ok with 300,000 republicans dieing?

So louie gohmert doesn't have the virus?

What is wrong with you?

Like hell you wish him well.

I do wish him well. I don't want him to be harmed by the virus.

I'm not like you. I don't hate people simply because they have a different view.

Conservatives do that. Along with projection which is what you're doing.
You want those who don't agree with your views to be harmed by this virus so you're projecting that on me. Doesn't work. I've been consistent though all of this. I don't want anyone to be harmed by this virus.

You can't honestly say the same thing.

I've been a registered Independent since 1978. I've voted a variety of parties though the years.

I'm sure you can't say that honestly either.

Liar!
Just because you can't say nice things, others are the same way? Having issues believing that others can be different than you?

Okay, that'll do it for you loon. :bye1: And kindly keep your droplets to yourself.
Oooohh geeee... did you put me on ignore? OMFG... how will I EVER LIVE... I'm CRUSHED... my whole WORLD has CEASED TO EXIST... :lol:

Get over yourself ya pathetic dumbass. I couldn't fuckin' care less.

"Gohmert was scheduled to travel to Texas later in the day with President Donald Trump, who until recently has also flouted health experts’ recommendations on wearing facial coverings.
The GOP lawmaker is also planning to hold a “Birthday Bash BBQ” as a fundraiser event for himself on August 20 in which top donors will be granted a “VIP meet and greet” with the congressman. Fox News host Judge Jeanine Pirro will be featured as a “special guest” at the event."

Dammit.
They shouldn't change a thing.

I don't know if it's safe for him to have that party.

Will anyone show up?
Sure, a bunch of maskless, MAGA loving nitwits who enjoy playing roulette with their lives and all the lives of the people closest to them.

It seems very irresponsible to me for him to still have that party.

Yes his followers are that stupid.

Gotta love the left on this site, hoping for and if they believed in God, praying for the death of a Republican.

I wonder how this would be received by them. Now I know.

Who has said they were praying for the death of a Republican? Name names..............or is this just more trump cult projection?

Oooohh geeee... did you put me on ignore? OMFG... how will I EVER LIVE... I'm CRUSHED... my whole WORLD has CEASED TO EXIST... :lol:

You seem nice.

3.4% die. 82 million republicans in the USA.

So you’re ok with 300,000 republicans dieing?
Nope, sorry, 3.4% are not dying from covid, that is a lie.

82 million republicans in the USA? How about a link proving either of those claims? And not one from your democrat propaganda wing.

"dieing?" Where did you learn how to spell?

You seem nice.
I am, to normal people. But to you America hating radical democrat trash, I'd just as soon spit in your face as look at you.

Forum List

Back