What about the immigrants bringing Diseases into the U.S. ?!

native-american-meme-19.jpeg

Non-issue after the election.

We had the 2016 elections already?

/s. It should have been plural. It's a non-issue. There are a lot of things to take away from it, I just do not have enough faith in my fellow peeps to address it.

Maybe to the far left is it is non-issue..

Yet when all these illegals get sick who takes care of them, where do they go?

Sick kids being forced to go to schools being carriers.

Yep nothing to worry about..

Non-issue doesn't mean nothing to worry about.

The media got their desired effect. This means that this won't be discussed as much by those who have an agenda. The airlines had a knipshit with the possibility of travel restrictions. WHO couldn't have that panic because of a loss of funding. But, it wasn't too long ago that a desired long distance panic was set in motion for funding.

So, what we do with this information will be quite telling. Everything that we have heard in the last year should be objectively looked at so that we can navigate a real crisis. (Faster tests for Ebola? In the works.) The plus is that we have the opportunity to engage in these conversations without the hype.

Many illegal immigrants pay cash up front at private clinics. Some don't. Some do nothing.

But, it's similar to what occurs with US born.
Look at the US born TB stats.
CDC TB Fact sheet TB in Blacks

I have met three white US born individuals in the last four years with latent tuberculosis--no longer active. White people are 33% of US born tb cases.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back