What About the Rights of the Majority?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
I ran across this video today. The guy makes some solid points.

Anyone got counterpoints to his message?

The gun issue reminds me of school where the vast majority was punished because of just a few.

The gun issue reminds me of school where the vast majority was punished because of just a few.

None....according to Democrats.

Very little according to Republicans.

The guy in the video is whining about nothing. He and other gun nuts have everything they want, everything they demand. You're like christians who have the world kow-towing to their every whim and still have their hands out for more.

The gun nuts are certainly correct that the murdered innocents are in the minority. Its also true that children can't vote, especial if they're dead.

Also in the minority are you nutters who want every person to have easy access to any gun at any place. And when children are gunned down, your reaction is never ever to look at the possible causes and consider what you might be able to do to keep it from happening again.

Nope. Your reaction is to lie about the victims and the survivors, AND to run right out and buy more guns, especially AE15s.

The OP asks "what about the majority".

The majority of US citizens and the majority of gun owners want gun deaths to stop

I heard parts of this guys speech on Friday.

I noticed the Serta Mattress Company stock bumped up by 1.75% after the bed wetters at CNN learned of it.

You poor, poor babies --- I'm assuming you consider yourself a part of the majority --- having your rights ripped out from under you.

Hey, wait a minute! What rights have you lost?

You haven’t been paying attention. Some gun rights have been stripped in different places since the protests.

You poor, poor babies --- I'm assuming you consider yourself a part of the majority --- having your rights ripped out from under you.

The guy in the video is whining about nothing. He and other gun nuts have everything they want, everything they demand. You're like christians who have the world kow-towing to their every whim and still have their hands out for more.

The gun nuts are certainly correct that the murdered innocents are in the minority. Its also true that children can't vote, especial if they're dead.

Also in the minority are you nutters who want every person to have easy access to any gun at any place. And when children are gunned down, your reaction is never ever to look at the possible causes and consider what you might be able to do to keep it from happening again.

Nope. Your reaction is to lie about the victims and the survivors, AND to run right out and buy more guns, especially AE15s.

The majority of US citizens and the majority of gun owners want gun deaths to stop

I’m not a gun nutter, I don’t and will never will own a gun, however the 2nd Amendment is a Constitutional right and this council meeting was wanting to ban certain guns.

How did he lie about victims and survivors? He spoke of an AR15 is that the same as an AE15? I believe in control, we have thousands and thousands of laws on the books restricting guns. Columbine shooting broke almost a thousand laws. Laws don’t stop criminals, unless you legalize everything.

Tell me what is the cause of the shootings? It’s not the gun, the gun is an inanimate object, it is just like a knife, a car, a baseball, it doesn’t make choices, people do.

I haven’t lost any rights, I don’t own a gun, but we have a 2nd Amendment and as long as we have that, then a 22 shouldn’t vpneed banned.

The majority are law abiding citizens, if you had watched the video you would have discovered however, you don’t want facts, you just want to spout your nonsense.

You haven’t been paying attention. Some gun rights have been stripped in different places since the protests.

The don’t listen, they don’t watch, they knee jerk.

I haven’t lost any rights, I don’t own a gun, but we have a 2nd Amendment and as long as we have that, then a 22 shouldn’t vpneed banned.

The majority are law abiding citizens, if you had watched the video you would have discovered however, you don’t want facts, you just want to spout your nonsense.

No, I was spouting the truth. You didn't lose any rights.

They're called restrictions, not rights.

Wow, that is your argument?

We are fighting to keep from losing our rights, or did that part slip by you? Unless of course, you think we should lose rights before we fight for them.

Well riddle me this dingbat, how many more would die if 1.5 million people a year didn't have their guns to defend themselves?

Turn Them Over: Chicago Suburb Bans AR-15s (And A Lot Of Handguns)

No, I was spouting the truth. You didn't lose any rights

They're called restrictions, not rights.

Unreasonable restrictions for law abiding citizens, necessary restrictions for those that are criminals which is about what 1% of the population. So let’s punish the 99%? You sound like a school teacher that had no clue on how to handle a situation.

We're making sure LIB mutts like you don't have a chance of taking away our rights based on the Constitution.

The US Constitution MAKES NO LIMITATIONS on the firearms citizens have the right to bear. NONE. Large magazines are 100% Constitutional for you to own. AR15's are perfectly Constitutional for you to own.

Therefore, every law passed that limits citizens rights to the firearms of their choice is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and therefore illegal. The Constitution is based on a clearly stated premise that powers not SPECIFICALLY granted to the Federal Government are not to be powers OF the Federal Government. The states are also required to follow the Constitution. Again, NOWHERE does the Constitution specifically limit the firearms you may possess.

Nowhere does The Constitution declare that "Common Sense" is a required part of the process since the VAST majority of people already use common sense in their handling of their firearms. It is usually the LEFT that fails the common sense test and commits mass shootings. "Common Sense" is merely a manipulated term used by the Progressives for shaming you into submission.

Defend your rights....or lose them. NOW is the time. A very small number of Americans are dictating these changes. Your silence means you agree with gun grabbers. The gun grab furor is increasing in the form of local laws and is spreading. Florida is in the crosshairs now. Your state is next.

Prevent tyranny....protect your RIGHTS.

Pro-gun rights activists rally against new measures on firearm sales in Vermont

(Misplaced my glasses this morning so extra large print required)

Last edited:
The US Constitution MAKES NO LIMITATIONS on the firearms citizens have the right to bear. NONE. Large magazines are 100% Constitutional for you to own. AR15's are perfectly Constitutional for you to own.

Therefore, every law passed that limits citizens rights to the firearms of their choice is UNCONSTITUTIONAL and therefore illegal. The Constitution is based on a clearly stated premise that powers not SPECIFICALLY granted to the Federal Government are not to be powers OF the Federal Government. The states are also required to follow the Constitution. Again, NOWHERE does the Constitution specifically limit the firearms you may possess.

Nowhere does The Constitution declare that "Common Sense" is a required part of the process since the VAST majority of people already use common sense in their handling of their firearms. It is usually the LEFT that fails the common sense test and commits mass shootings. "Common Sense" is merely a manipulated term used by the Progressives for shaming you into submission.

Defend your rights....or lose them. NOW is the time. A very small number of Americans are dictating these changes. Your silence means you agree with gun grabbers. The gun grab furor is increasing in the form of local laws and is spreading. Florida is in the crosshairs now. Your state is next.

Prevent tyranny....protect your RIGHTS.

Pro-gun rights activists rally against new measures on firearm sales in Vermont

(Misplaced my glasses this morning so extra large print required)

The don’t want all the guns now, just a few at a time, then it will be all over. There doesn’t seem to be a compromise on the left.

Forum List

Back