What actions should be taken at the border in respect to the caravan arriving ?

"IsaacNewton, said:
If I remember correctly there was a ILLEGAL INVADING FORCE 'caravan' that arrived at the US BORDER Inn 2,000 years ago YETERDAY and the US TAXPAYERS Inn keeper said there was no room and turned the travelers away. IMMIGRATION LAW Who then had to sleep in a barn with the goats and sheep. MEXICO

What you do for the least of these my brothers you do also to me. RENDER UNTO CEASER

My response IN RED incorporated in Issac's bastardation of God's Word.

Last edited:
1. Should they be allowed to cross into the United States ??

2. Why didn't they find refuge in Mexico ??

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
It's perfectly legal to request asylum the way they are; it's just kind of a lot of people at once. Immigrants in the US are doing the same at the Canadian border, you know. Humiliating to me that immigrants are fleeing the US due to a hostile environment. And I think folks like you are to blame.
canadian-border-arrest-vpr-masterson-20170215.jpg
Quit calling these illegal pieces of scum immigrants. It's an affront to the millions who came here LEGALLY. Stay in your own country and clean up your own shitholes.

I say air lift all their asses and drop all of them in Northern Canada. Publicize the shit out of it south of the border.with the message, IF YOU PLAN ON GETTING ABOARD THE NEXT CARAVAN, DON'T FORGET YOUR NUT SACK WARMERS

"34-year-old Aide Hernandez from Guatemala who had four children in tow" believes the United States should give her amnesty because her husband abused her. She better learn to defend herself back in Guatemala or Mexico whichever place she stays.

Migrant ‘caravan’ at U.S.-Mexico border prepares for mass crossing | BWCentral
So there are no laws in Guatamala ?? It is a lawless place ? Sounds like we need to go there with our military, and kick some ace, set up camps for these people until liberation comes for them, and then that country can pay the US back with natural resources or other that might be present in the area.

No more freebies for the world in these situations.
So there are no laws in Guatamala ?? It is a lawless place ?

Apparently they have laws but lawlessness rules.

Sounds like we need to go there with our military, and kick some ace, set up camps for these people until liberation comes for them, and then that country can pay the US back with natural resources or other that might be present in the area.

Basically you think we should colonize it? I don't think that is a good idea either as it would make us the invaders and we'd also be stuck dealing with their corrupt structured military and politicuians. Technology is such that selective take out the criminal elements' compounds could be done if they are a threat to us. Other than that let nature take it course and the people there will eventually figure it out.

No more freebies for the world in these situations

I agree if another nation or the international community wants assistance it has to be paid for somehow other than taxing our own populace to get those type jobs done.

Open up illegal immigrant hunting season. That will end it.

Don't laugh....eventually it will happen if lawmakers continue to ignore the wishes of the people. The government needs to recognize first and foremost it's duty to provide security for its people. If they can't do it all bets are off. Obviously will not be government-sanctioned but the militia groups will be out there doing what is necessary.

The illegals are now coming into the country using smuggling routes. Then when they are caught they will cry that they shouldn't be deported.

Round them up and start deportation proceedings immediately.

Debate !!

That’s a tough one-

On one hand, as the leader of the free world we need to extend ourselves to the less fortunate and spread the idea of freedom and liberty against tyranny, but on the other hand, if we allow these people to inundate across our borders we will encourage more people to come, and overwhelm our already stressed system of caring for those unwilling and incapable of caring for themselves.

I know this- if we allow anybody to walk in and tap in, our experiment will fail much sooner.

Your “experiment” has already failed. When the richest nation in the world turns its back humanitarian refugees, you have betrayed the very values you claim to hold dear.

When you do so because “you can’t afford it”, after giving away trillions of dollars in tax cuts to your wealthiest citizens and corporations, you are a hypocrite.

Your nation’s values are now personal greed and xenophobia.
Give us a break...... You people don't believe for one second the bullcrap y'all spew here. I bet you have a fence around your house, a locked door when you leave home, camera's maybe, door locks on your cars, your gas cap, your doors within your house, alarms, a gun on you or in your safe, and an attitude that you aren't going to just allow anyone to come onto your property, in your house, into your lives etc if can't vett them somehow someway. Quit trying to use words to fool people on the issues, because it's gone way to far now in this country.

We have mental cases like no other running amuck in this country because of the bullcrap, and it's time to end this treachery the nation has become accustomed to now.

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
Hold them in tent prison camp until their asylum hearing. Do not release. None of them will ever show up fr the hearing. We have historical examples.
Maybe not a prison camp, but a tent City yes. Have it where they are monitored by the military in a humanatarian way until relocated back to their Homelands.

Hold them in tent prison camp until their asylum hearing. Do not release. None of them will ever show up fr the hearing. We have historical examples.
Alcatraz would make an excellent tent island.

Debate !!
The same thing that’s happened the last 5 years they’ve done this. They legally apply for asylum, and the powers that be make a decision about it.

You Stalinists are so cute when you lie through your fucking teeth...

They will say the magic words as instructed by Mexican officials and be given a hearing date, then they will be released into the US population, never to be heard from again. BUT they will vote democrat.

Alcatraz would make an excellent tent island.
For the men not linked to a woman and child entering illegally I say yes, but for the women and children I say no.

Are the tents being shipped down there, and the holding area's being prepared ?? If not, then why not ??

Are the tents being shipped down there, and the holding area's being prepared ?? If not, then why not ??
Perhaps someone should ask TJ officials if they need them? Although it does appear that they have a well establish group assisting them in their quest to get into this country so perhaps they don't need anything more and that group can use their own resources to take care of the mess they helped facilitate.

All these bleeding hearts on here should pony up and spend all their own resources to help those people since they apparently care sooooo much.

Forum List

Back