What actions should be taken at the border in respect to the caravan arriving ?

1. Should they be allowed to cross into the United States ??

2. Why didn't they find refuge in Mexico ??

3. Should the national guard set temporary camps up that will feed them, vett them, and then turn them back into the direction from which they came ??

4. Should the nation listen to their stories all about the horrors in which they are fleeing from, and if believed, then go with them back to their country, make war with the forces within that country in which caused them to flee to begin with, and help to liberate their Homeland for their soon to be triumphant return ??
Hold them in tent prison camp until their asylum hearing. Do not release. None of them will ever show up fr the hearing. We have historical examples.
Alcatraz would make an excellent tent island.
For the men not linked to a woman and child entering illegally I say yes, but for the women and children I say no.
It's a nice island IN America. The Aussies are doing that with one of their own islands. They wait there until their hearing. NO prison, they wait in tents. VERY civilized.

What should be done is that the "People of Faith" in our country, all of them of so many faiths, will help these people cross, comfort them, and get them settled in their new home. After years of talk (and complaining and yelling) about "faith," this is a perfect opportunity for "faith" in action.

Many of those sympathetic to the plight of migrants ARE people of strong faith. They've been among their most ardent advocates, have provided shelter, food, and legal help.

Most of the cons here want to kill people. One would assume the children there as well. Pro life?

Uh huh.
No we just want invaders to stay on the south side of the border. Its like Palestinians in Gaza jumping on the fence to over into Israel with foreknowledge that a bullet awaits them if that is what they choose to do. That doesn't sound like a wise choice to make it not only affects the recipient of said bullet but their family as well. Ooohh, the choices people make.
In other words you want to kill unarmed people who have committed no violence to you.
No I would consider that they are inflicting and subjecting themselves when they know that is what awaits them if they choose to cross over illegally. That is akin to suicide.

I don't get it. You have no problem with shooting down an innocent child crossing the border illegally but have big issues about life support being turned off for a critically child who is dying.

I don't get it. They are both children.

Another failed political stunt. Fingerprint them and send them back to Mexico. If they try to re-enter, dat's a felony right dere.

[

I don't get it. You have no problem with shooting down an innocent child crossing the border illegally but have big issues about life support being turned off for a critically child who is dying.

No one wants children shot, and you know it.

Process them by the law that was created by Congress on refugees or change the laws in Congress. That is the only choice..
No, we have a choice to threaten with sanctions the country of Mexico for not allowing them to take up asylum there, and instead facilitates their journey to our border.

The whole thing is a conspired plan by those within these other countries to bring hell to our doorstep every chance they get. Just as we are not to remain the policeman of the world, nor should we remain the ignorant caretakers of the world. We have enough problems of our own already.
Laws will need to be changed..

Laws get changed and then the courts in Hawaii or the 9th Circuit say you can't change the law!

So the conservative response is to murder them or enslave them. Christ, this country has some truly despicable people in it.

That's sarcasm, Sparky...calm down! It's so easy to pull your chain you should double as an old fashioned commode!

Most of the cons here want to kill people. One would assume the children there as well. Pro life?

Uh huh.
No we just want invaders to stay on the south side of the border. Its like Palestinians in Gaza jumping on the fence to over into Israel with foreknowledge that a bullet awaits them if that is what they choose to do. That doesn't sound like a wise choice to make it not only affects the recipient of said bullet but their family as well. Ooohh, the choices people make.
In other words you want to kill unarmed people who have committed no violence to you.
No I would consider that they are inflicting and subjecting themselves when they know that is what awaits them if they choose to cross over illegally. That is akin to suicide.

The parents that take their children into that situation would be subjecting them. I didn't say shoot children but since you mentioned it what do you think of Palestinians teaching young children to be warriors with guns? Or their parents that think that is an honor for their children to be killed? You do know that when there is rot in a garden area you cut it out and burn it don't you?

Hamas summer camp.JPG

Hamas summer camp 1.JPG

Hamas summer camp 2.JPG

[

No one wants children shot, and you know it.
Not according to this thread.

Uh huh.

The parents that take their children into that situation would be subjecting them. I didn't say shoot children but since you mentioned it what do you think of Palestinians teaching young children to be warriors with guns? Or their parents that think that is an honor for their children to be killed? You do know that when there is rot in a garden area you cut it out and burn it don't you?

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667
You think it is ok to shoot innocent people if the cross the border. You were quite clear on that.

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667
You think it is ok to shoot innocent people if the cross the border. You were quite clear on that.
No you are claiming that someone cross the border illegally is innocent when in fact that is breaking the law and you are very clear on that. Evidently the law doesn't mean anything to you.

You are not innocent if you knowingly are breaking the law!

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667
No you are claiming that someone cross the border illegally is innocent when in fact that is breaking the law and you are very clear on that. Evidently the law doesn't mean anything to you.

Can I shoot you for cutting across the corner of my yard?

Can I shoot people for jaywalking?

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667

I suppose you will have to make that choice if I cut across the corner of your lawn. BTW, your argument of your lawn is you being really ridiculous.

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667

I suppose you will have to make that choice if I cut across the corner of your lawn. BTW, your argument of your lawn is you being really ridiculous.
No. The idea of shooting unarmed nonviolent people is ridiculous.

Jaywalking argument is also ridiculous.

Perhaps you like the idea of the cartels sending in a bunch of idiots to play idiot distraction while they slip some more of their shit into the country. Personally I don't and if it were my yard the big dog can bite if he feels there is an imminent threat so be aware of that before you determine to make your way into my secluded driveway to pull your chit.

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667

Depending on the state YES.

View attachment 190665
View attachment 190666
View attachment 190667

No. The idea of shooting unarmed nonviolent people is ridiculous.
Funny how it all just starts out so innocent, and then we have case after case of innocent Americans being killed by illegals in which the left says that we can surely trust.

Wonder what Kate Steinly might say about your blanket charge of innocence towards these travelers ?? Most here are just being dramatic in order to draw a response, but no I don't think that anyone here would kill an innocent person. I know you get that, but it's just to much cannon fodder for you to pass up.. lol.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back