🤣😂🤣Lie Debunked in Real Time During the Debate

The Border patrol announced, as a union, they are endorsing no one. Like I said, by law, they can't endorse one over the other.
💁🏼‍♀️_That being the case, why do you suppose the BPUnion post on X didn't go something like.....

To be clear, by law, we are prohibited from endorsing political candidates, we would think the president is aware of this....We have not endorsed Joe Biden in the past, in the present nor will be in the future

💁🏼‍♀️_Why do you suppose the law preventing them from endorsing Biden or Trump was not mentioned

💁🏼‍♀️_That being the case, why do you suppose the BPUnion post on X didn't go something like.....

To be clear, by law, we are prohibited from endorsing political candidates, we would think the president is aware of this....We have not endorsed Joe Biden in the past, in the present nor will be in the future

💁🏼‍♀️_Why do you suppose the law preventing them from endorsing Biden or Trump was not mentioned

Common frigging reasoning. Can you imagine them to endorse Biden and have tRump win? They would be as empty as a gutted hog.

Original Author was Julián Aguilar posted your story in 2021. While the texastribune is neutral, Aguilar is a right wingnutjob who no longer writes for the site you use. Almost every other site and author says that the Border Patrol has NOT endorsed anyone. In fact, they are out of sorts with tRump killing the last border bill.
Wrong. The CBP endorses Trump and would NEVER endorse Biden:
“To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden,” the official union of the U.S. Border Patrol wrote.

Wrong. The CBP endorses Trump and would NEVER endorse Biden:
“To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden,” the official union of the U.S. Border Patrol wrote.

What part of "the CBP cannot endorse ANY candidate" are you having trouble with. Newsflash, Skippy, tRump is just another Candidate and cannot be endorsed by any government group nor military group.

💁🏼‍♀️_Gee, I'm sorry, I didn't realize my question was too difficult for you to comprehend

Not too difficult, too stupid. Common sense says you don't insult your potential new boss. In Corporate Business, that's tantamount to a reason for termination. In Government, that's tantamount to stupid, really stupid and, by regulation, cannot happen.

Military Members
The primary guidance concerning political activity for military members is found in DoD Directive 1344.10. Per longstanding DoD policy, active duty personnel may not engage in partisan political activities and all military personnel should avoid the inference that their political activities imply or appear to imply DoD sponsorship, approval, or endorsement of a political candidate, campaign, or cause. Members on active duty may not campaign for a partisan candidate, engage in partisan fundraising activities, serve as an officer of a partisan club, or speak before a partisan gathering. Active duty members may, however, express their personal opinions on political candidates and issues, make monetary contributions to a political campaignor organization, and attend political events, in their personal capacity, as a spectator when not in uniform.

We used to sit in the break area and felt free to discuss anything. The Military is more free than you SillyVillians. Not one single military member called another military member traitor or communist while sitting at that picnic table. But when you were out and about in the sillyvillian world and in uniform, you kept your mouth shut. Once you change to civilian clothes, you are authorized to even go as far as promoting any given politico. But as a group, the Military Regs didn't support any one politico over another. I would say that you could say that for the first 4 years of Nixon the military individuals supported him until he lost his frigging mind.
Yes, while in uniform you are not allowed to express political endorsement, however when off duty you are…That was my understanding when I was in the Army.

Only by how they vote or poll for voting. Not by voicing....

In 2020 the military mail in vote came in overwhelmingly for Biden.
Nah..... How many times have you seen and heard the following? " Letter signed by 300 retired Generals". " 150 former military advisers all say this or that". You think that has no bearing? They always find a way around the neutral rule.

Nah..... How many times have you seen and heard the following? " Letter signed by 300 retired Generals". " 150 former military advisers all say this or that". You think that has no bearing? They always find a way around the neutral rule.
Can you give an example? Are ex general's allowed to do that, under the rules/code? Can former military generals be politically and voicefully active once they are out? I think they likely can as you suggest....

I just thought of an example, General Flynn is politically active on the candidate !evel, But his voice does not represent the active military?

What part of "the CBP cannot endorse ANY candidate" are you having trouble with. Newsflash, Skippy, tRump is just another Candidate and cannot be endorsed by any government group nor military group.
Biden said they endorsed him.
That was a lie.
The CBP Union endorses Trump
They both claimed that the military endorses them.

Can you give an example? Are ex general's allowed to do that, under the rules/code? Can former military generals be politically and voicefully active once they are out? I think they likely can as you suggest....

I just thought of an example, General Flynn is politically active on the candidate !evel, But his voice does not represent the active military?
I think that's how they dodge it.... By using the terms former and retired I believe it lets them out of the gag type contract that they sign when they're in active duty.

That was a lie.
There's probably segments within the military that endorse Trump and segments within the military that endorse Biden. It's a bad habit that politicians have using a broad brush to describe something like that which is probably much more complex than a simple unanimous endorsement.

Last edited:

What example? When you are active duty and in Uniform you cannot voice your dreams and schemes. I already posted the regs on that. I realize that your current answer belongs on Welcome Back Cotter. "Whut, Where"

It's common knowledge to people with my background who practiced in over 20s and retired. When neither candidate has ever served on active duty or worked for a support agency then they may not know the regs.

That was a lie.

The CBP does NOT openly support tRump. That's just another of the over 35,000 lies by tRump.

The CBP does NOT openly support tRump. That's just another of the over 35,000 lies by tRump.

Brandon Judd is the president of the National Border Patrol Council, the labor union that represents the CBP. He endorsed Donald Trump in 2016, 2020, and will most likely endorse him again for the 2024 election.

https://bpunion.org/legislative-affairs/national-border-patrol-council-puts-support-behind-trump/

https://bpunion.org/media-relations...ess-heres-why-law-enforcement-supports-trump/

Now if the head of the auto workers union endorsed Trump, would you say "Auto workers don't endorse Trump"?

Last edited:
What example? When you are active duty and in Uniform you cannot voice your dreams and schemes. I already posted the regs on that. I realize that your current answer belongs on Welcome Back Cotter. "Whut, Where"
Pssst, look at the posts I was answering before misjudging my comment!

We were NOT talking about ACTIVE duty, silly one, but we were discussing retired generals, former military coming out and saying/representing how the active military supports a certain candidate, to get around and dodge the rule etc etc...

Last edited:
Pssst, look at the posts I was answering before misjudging my comment!

We were NOT talking about ACTIVE duty, silly one, but we were discussing retired generals, former military coming out and saying/representing how the active military supports a certain candidate, to get around and dodge the rule etc etc...
Exactly

Forum List

Back