🤣😂🤣Lie Debunked in Real Time During the Debate

LIAR

“To be clear, we never have and never will endorse Biden,” the Border Patrol Union posted on X on Thursday night.

Pay attention, traitor. They can openly support NO Politico, period. And I don't give a rats ass that Biden said this. When you compare one lie against over 35,000 tRump lies then it doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot.

Just swallow the bone and go sink your teeth into a new bone.

Pay attention, traitor. They can openly support NO Politico, period. And I don't give a rats ass that Biden said this. When you compare one lie against over 35,000 tRump lies then it doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot. Just swallow the bone and go sink your teeth into a new bone.
1. You, Biden, and the 51 national security experts are the real traitors. Biden's open borders let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and thousands of criminals and terrorists including ISIS. A national security disaster.

2. The CBP UNION hates Biden, and supports Trump. Read the link I provided.

3. Biden said many other lies, but mostly he was incoherent.

The Border patrol announced, as a union, they are endorsing no one. Like I said, by law, they can't endorse one over the other.
The Border Patrol is not a part of our military. You love unions and believe every worker should be in one. They have a union, and they can support whoever they wish.

Pay attention, traitor. They can openly support NO Politico, period. And I don't give a rats ass that Biden said this. When you compare one lie against over 35,000 tRump lies then it doesn't matter a whole hell of a lot.

Just swallow the bone and go sink your teeth into a new bone.
How%20desperate%20are%20you.jpg

1. You, Biden, and the 51 national security experts are the real traitors. Biden's open borders let in 100,000 Chinese, 50,000 Russians, and thousands of criminals and terrorists including ISIS. A national security disaster.

Your forgot to mention those 100 clowns in that clown car and the flying monkeys.

2. The CBP UNION hates Biden, and supports Trump. Read the link I provided.

I did. It wasn't fact, it was an opinion piece from a now defunct fruitcake writer.

3. Biden said many other lies, but mostly he was incoherent.

You can keep going but no one will really listen to you like me. Say goodnight, Gracie

💁🏼‍♀️_That being the case, why do you suppose the BPUnion post on X didn't go something like.....

To be clear, by law, we are prohibited from endorsing political candidates, we would think the president is aware of this....We have not endorsed Joe Biden in the past, in the present nor will be in the future

💁🏼‍♀️_Why do you suppose the law preventing them from endorsing Biden or Trump was not mentioned

Because they believe you would be smart enough to understand. But obviously, you aren't.

Pssst, look at the posts I was answering before misjudging my comment!

We were NOT talking about ACTIVE duty, silly one, but we were discussing retired generals, former military coming out and saying/representing how the active military supports a certain candidate, to get around and dodge the rule etc etc...

And we are talking about me who for over 20 years had to publicly hold my opinion but I am no longer bound. Just because a General or Admiral or an Enlisted that is either retired or separated from military says something doesn't mean the whole Military is bound by it.

I already posted the regs and reasons for them. You MAGAts tell one lie and everyone of you repeat it until you believe it's true. It's not. Enough of you. Say goodnight, Gracie
See, what you're not understanding here is that you posted a regulation of the UCMJ, that one doesn't apply to CBP, and second applies to UNIFORMED armed service members. Which means while in uniform, a member of the military can not advocate for a political member, or cause...BUT, when off duty, and in civilian attire, it is perfectly fine for a member of the military to do so.

See, what you're not understanding here is that you posted a regulation of the UCMJ, that one doesn't apply to CBP, and second applies to UNIFORMED armed service members. Which means while in uniform, a member of the military can not advocate for a political member, or cause...BUT, when off duty, and in civilian attire, it is perfectly fine for a member of the military to do so.

I don't need a Magat to keep trying the same gotcha over and over. And you wonder why as bad as
Biden showed at the Debate, tRump went down further in the polls. Say goodnight Gracie.

I don't need a Magat to keep trying the same gotcha over and over. And you wonder why as bad as
Biden showed at the Debate, tRump went down further in the polls. Say goodnight Gracie.
Face it...You tried to make a stupid statement, and got busted for it...If anyone should say "goodnight" it's you.

Forum List

Back