What aged you the most in life ???

Loss of loved ones ranks high. Actually things involving that has been the most stress and aging thing in my life. It's not bad going with your family to maintain the cemetery and go out to eat afterwards.
When you have to put somebody in it, that's a different story.
All your family and friends are pieces of your life.

For some of my friends and and family, it seems like having the children around keeps them young too.
I'm not talking teenagers. :auiqs.jpg:
That's a whole different ballgame. Oh! I'd say that's when the aging accelerates. Rapidly.
Look, if when they're younger, it kinda keeps parents younger, and then the teenage stuff
ages the parents a bit, doesn't it all even out?

It's very difficult....but we must :(
Your loved ones would want you to live on and be happy. You know they would.
As one gets older ..and lives..you seem to see a lot more death, though. :(
Somebody once said "Gettin' old ain't for sissies!" and I believe them.
Actually one of my beloved aunts used to say that, but I know it didn't come from her originally.
She got pretty old, too. She taught me "Dixieland" and "The Everglades Song".
And boy, she could play a harmonica. A major one she could make sound like a marching band.

Last edited:
For some of my friends and and family, it seems like having the children around keeps them young too.
I'm not talking teenagers. :auiqs.jpg:
That's a whole different ballgame. Oh! I'd say that's when the aging accelerates. Rapidly.
Look, if when they're younger, it kinda keeps parents younger, and then the teenage stuff
ages the parents a bit, doesn't it all even out?
Depends on the kid.
My daughter, as a teenager, aged the hell out of us.
The twin boys were a piece of cake.

I still have a jar of jelly that aunt made and gave to me over a decade ago. Maybe 2 or 3.

It was a great batch, too. Oh, it might not can ever be replicated again. :(

Karma, Bubba. Karma is real.
True. If like her mother, she won't start to show she has a clue, until age 25. I love them both and wish them all the luck in the world, but glad it isn't me, this time.

Forum List

Back