What and where was the source of Hunters taxable income ?

Whatever helps you make it through the day.

You enjoy that, in less than 6 years I will be retired to a different nation, one with a stable government and economy.
so you're going to move to another nation after your party ruins this nation eh ? are you going to start the process again by supporting leftism until your new country is ruined also ?

Whatever helps you make it through the day.

You enjoy that, in less than 6 years I will be retired to a different nation, one with a stable government and economy.

Oh. So YOU are the one bailing after you have whined about why don't I bail.

That tracks

we know the leftists will never be legally held to account for their crimes because we have a 2 tiered justice system .. but politically it may be a different matter ... American voters [especially minority voters] dont like it when someone walks away sot-free for crimes more serious than people are languishing in a prison cell for .

so you're going to move to another nation after your party ruins this nation eh ? are you going to start the process again by supporting leftism until your new country is ruined also ?
I thought Obama ruined the nation and turned us into a radical islamic state?

Are you saying you guys were just full of shit that whole time?

My party gets about 1 to 3 percent of the vote each election. All this shit going on is on you all and your blind devotion to the duopoly.

Oh. So YOU are the one bailing after you have whined about why don't I bail.

That tracks

I have never whined about you not bailing, just asked why you have not given your view of our country.

One more difference between us, you just talk while I act on my views.

we know the leftists will never be legally held to account for their crimes because we have a 2 tiered justice system .. but politically it may be a different matter ... American voters [especially minority voters] dont like it when someone walks away sot-free for crimes more serious than people are languishing in a prison cell for .

Why do you morons go on these rants about "leftists" this and "leftists" that when the majority of the country don't give a fuck about your hang-ups?

Why can't you talk about policies??

Is Medicare destroying the nation because it's a "leftist" policy? I mean, it must be, since Conservatives keep trying to cut it or do away with it....but as I mentioned before, the majority of the country don't give a fuck about your "leftist" fixation so now you guys are forced to be in support of a leftist policy...

by now weve all heard the news on Hunters plea deal over his taxes .. but why isnt anyone saying where the earnings taxed came from ? what was the source of the money he didnt pay taxes on ?
These things don't matter if you're a Democrat.

These things don't matter if you're a Democrat.
Why are you so weak?

20221216_204250.jpg

Why do you morons go on these rants about "leftists" this and "leftists" that when the majority of the country don't give a fuck about your hang-ups?

Why can't you talk about policies??

Is Medicare destroying the nation because it's a "leftist" policy? I mean, it must be, since Conservatives keep trying to cut it or do away with it....but as I mentioned before, the majority of the country don't give a fuck about your "leftist" fixation so now you guys are forced to be in support of a leftist policy...
conservatives are not trying to cut medicare or social security ... they are trying to keep it from running out you moron !

the CPUSA aint getting many votes eh ?

Even less than the party I vote for....see if you can guess.

My voting record for POTUS

Jorgensen - 2020
Johnson - 2016
Johnson - 2012
Barr - 2008
Badnarik - 2004
Browne - 2000
Perot. - 1996
Clinton- 1992
Bush I -1988
Reagan - 1984

If conservatives truly believed there is a 2-tier justice system; you would think they would pass reforms to address it instead of blocking it all the time...

Some are so full of shit, they are even trying to block the reform that was already passed by their own cult leader......pathetic...

But the minute their cult leader gets indicted...now they wanna talk about white privilege and 2-tier justice systems...FOH

Forum List

Back