What and where was the source of Hunters taxable income ?

Doesn't matter. Political damage is piling up for the Democrats. Does that give you a sad, Mac? We know it does

Interesting, all you care about is political damage. Well not really interesting as this is well known, partisanship is all you live for.

As for me, I care more about leveling my character in Diablo 4 than I do who wins the next presidential election.

Interesting, all you care about is political damage. Well not really interesting as this is well known, partisanship is all you live for.

As for me, I care more about leveling my character in Diablo 4 than I do who wins the next presidential election.

I care more about the fact that the Democrats are a crime cult and they have been winning for far too long.

But that is finally changing, thank God.

Did I miss the court case where that was proven?
Is it your stance to believe that Hunter Biden legitimately sold 5 copies of his "art" for $75,000 each and the 5 buyers just wanted to be anonymous for no reason? That would make his art the most valuable modern art in the world. That is your belief?
Is it also your stance to believe that he sold an original piece for $250,000.. and what do you know - that buyer also wanted to be anonymous. You believe that too?
And that is barely scratching the surface of all of these "transactions" that Hunter got paid for... and no one can say what he did to earn it.

Is it your stance to believe that Hunter Biden legitimately sold 5 copies of his "art" for $75,000 each and the 5 buyers just wanted to be anonymous for no reason? That would make his art the most valuable modern art in the world. That is your belief?
Is it also your stance to believe that he sold an original piece for $250,000.. and what do you know - that buyer also wanted to be anonymous. You believe that too?
And that is barely scratching the surface of all of these "transactions" that Hunter got paid for... and no one can say what he did to earn it.

Link Gigi/Mac to anything, and he will believe it. Or if there was a court case, then it MUST be true, because obviously the justice system in this nation is ironclad

Can we get better quality trolls around here? Kinda boring and redundant from Gigi

Youll see it when we decide you can see it, and not a moment sooner. We dont give a fuck how you feel about it either.
I don't feel anything. I was just pointing out you do not have any evidence. Hehe.

My stance is that there are a shit ton of allegations against him, but as we know allegations are just empty words till proven in a court of law.

Link Gigi/Mac to anything, and he will believe it. Or if there was a court case, then it MUST be true, because obviously the justice system in this nation is ironclad

Can we get better quality trolls around here? Kinda boring and redundant from Gigi

I know that you hate this little fact, but in our country people are innocent until they have been proven guilty. That holds true for Hunter as well as Trump or anyone else.

All you and your beloved party has is empty words, and by your own admission you do not care if they are true or not, just as long as they do political harm.

Damn Trump doesn't show his taxes and that's cool with Trump Humpers, but now the same dickheads are wondering about Hunter's and he is private citizen.
There is a slight difference you conveniently ignore.

President Trump did NOT skip filing tax returns for two years during which Hunter claims he earned $1 million each year. He also owes how much, a million plus in taxes? Wow, that's a lot of income. Then there is that pesky felony for lying on his Federal application for a gun.

Yes, Hunter is a private citizen but has been a business partner with his father, the President, for decades. What part is not clear to you?

I don't feel anything. I was just pointing out you do not have any evidence. Hehe.
Yes we do. We have all their bank records, not to mention the whistleblowers and Hunters partners who are rolling over on him now. We have a truck load of evidence. :cuckoo:

Sure it is! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

It is changing. But sadly, your Leftists are so destructive they will take us down with them.

Here we come, Venezuela. I know you won't be laughing when hospitals in the US look like third world military med tents. Don't say we didn't tell you so

Yes we do. We have all their bank records, not to mention the whistleblowers and Hunters partners who are rolling over on him now. We have a truck load of evidence. :cuckoo:
Cool, can't wait to see it. I believe anyone who breaks the law should be prosecuted no matter which party they belong to.

It is changing. But sadly, your Leftists are so destructive they will take us down with them.

Whatever helps you make it through the day.

Here we come, Venezuela. I know you won't be laughing when hospitals in the US look like third world military med tents. Don't say we didn't tell you so

You enjoy that, in less than 6 years I will be retired to a different nation, one with a stable government and economy.

Part of it was the ridiculous sham that he sold his "art".
We are supposed to believe he sold 5 copies, not originals, copies at $75,000 each.
That would make his art one of the most expensive in the world.
We are also supposed to believe he sold an original piece for $250,000.
It is a laughable scam. But that is what we are supposed to believe.
The “Hunter Biden is a worldwide demanded artist” couldn’t be any more insulting to anyone’s intelligence, and that includes leftists/Democrats.

They must think we’re all brainless out here. The rich son of a politician’s artwork is just SO prized.. LMAO

The “Hunter Biden is a worldwide demanded artist” couldn’t be any more insulting to anyone’s intelligence, and that includes leftists/Democrats.

They must think we’re all brainless out here. The rich son of a politician’s artwork is just SO prized.. LMAO
Yeah... and you notice GG didn't answer this

Cool, can't wait to see it. I believe anyone who breaks the law should be prosecuted no matter which party they belong to.
You WILL see it, once they are done investigating, but you are hoping they are unable to prove what we all know happened, so spare me this "i dont care which party they belong to" bullshit.

I think Hunter getting so much money for his art is only because he is Biden's son......If they really want to dig deeper into that, they should just investigate the people who bought the art and follow the money...if they can prove he sold access, and if that is indeed a criminal statute, then prosecute him....

I mean, it ain't like he received 2 billion in loans simply from working in the White House, if that happened..then I would really be convinced of his guilt....but luckily, nobody would be stupid enough to receive 2 billion in loans from a foreign government while working in the White House..the optics would be horrible.....

Forum List

Back