What any potential GOP Prez candidate does when under fire:

There's no need to even care how fat ass handled the cone crisis, because there is no way in hell he'd ever have a chance at the white house anyway. NO one attempting to run on a republican ticket that doesn't have the FULL support of the conservative right, will NOT win a presidential election, and fat boy will never have that.

You think he could he could without the full conservative right support? Aaaahh... no... just ask Romney how that works.

So you and the rest of the eXtreme Right sit-out the last election? :doubt:

Last edited:
At least Christie didn't blame the media
He tried though...

Remember how many times he scoffed at them for even asking questions about it?

He said MULTIPLE times that the media was trying to make up a bigger issue where none was present because he's a possible Presidential candidate and "that's just what they do."

Looks like his days are numbered.

Good riddance too.

I'm going to reserve judgement, until the US Attorney is done, but it seems that he'd have to know about this

Ronnie Ray-Gun made a career out of "I don't know, I can't remember, I don't recall". He was guilty as hell, turned us into a debtor nation and ran up the debt more than all previous pres's combined -- but he's a hero to the rw's now.

The more Christie lies, the more they'll love him.

Betcha.
Yep. They'll turn around and dub it "bi-partisanship" too. They'll say how he was was able to work with BOTH sides and how they love a good leader.

Just like they did with that two-bit crook Ronald Reagan who lied to the American's face on national TV talking about "the facts say...but my heart tells me..."

Buncha damned crooked bastards...the lot of them.

Oh and, in what I thought was a nice little touch, he even said he learned of this while "working out".

What he failed to mention is that he "works out" at Krispie Kreme.

Seriously. Stomach stapling/gastric bypass or not, he still looks like a beached whale.

He's lost a good amount of weight. Pic on left is from Aug 2012, pic on right is Aug 2013. He still has a long weigh to go but he is making very good progress, wouldn't you say? And that he hasn't dropped a boatload quickly is good ... you know that. It's better to lose it slowly ... you know that. And why do you knock his 'working out' anyway? Oh, I see. He's a republican.

Christie_WeightLoss_Comp1.jpg

Keep it up lefties. The Christie discussion opens up an incredible peek at media bias.
No it doesn't. Other than in your atrophied brain.

There's no need to even care how fat ass handled the cone crisis, because there is no way in hell he'd ever have a chance at the white house anyway. NO one attempting to run on a republican ticket that doesn't have the FULL support of the conservative right, will NOT win a presidential election, and fat boy will never have that.

You think he could he could without the full conservative right support? Aaaahh... no... just ask Romney how that works.

So you and the rest of the eXtreme Right sit-out the last election? :doubt:

Says the far left Obama drone.

He tried though...

He said MULTIPLE times that the media was trying to make up a bigger issue where none was present because he's a possible Presidential candidate and "that's just what they do."

Good riddance too.

More proof of the hatred that exists in the far left against anyone or anything this is not far left.

He tried though...

Good riddance too.

More proof of the hatred that exists in the far left against anyone or anything this is not far left.
If you can't list 1 or 2 things you like about what Obama has done then do me a favor and slap yourself for that "hatred" statement.

Thanks.

He tried though...

Good riddance too.

If you can't list 1 or 2 things you like about what Obama has done then do me a favor and slap yourself for that "hatred" statement.

Thanks.

Oh my the far left racist hate monger throwing a tantrum.

:up: throw some subordinates under the bus :( rw leadership :thup:

Christie fires aide, apologizes for traffic jams

why are USMB rw'ers supporting him tooth & nail ANYWAY when they kept calling him 'RINO this' & 'RINO that' for the past 6 months :dunno: Because he's the only chance they got in '16 who hasn't alienated 50+% of the populace in this great nation :eusa_think: (UNTIL RECENTLY :eusa_shhh: )

so he shouldn't have fired those responsible?

how nuts is the left. i can't believe what a huge stink you libbies are making of this. irs, not a scandal, but this....oh my lord!!!!!

I'm going to reserve judgement, until the US Attorney is done, but it seems that he'd have to know about this

Ronnie Ray-Gun made a career out of "I don't know, I can't remember, I don't recall". He was guilty as hell, turned us into a debtor nation and ran up the debt more than all previous pres's combined -- but he's a hero to the rw's now.

The more Christie lies, the more they'll love him.

Betcha.
Yep. They'll turn around and dub it "bi-partisanship" too. They'll say how he was was able to work with BOTH sides and how they love a good leader.

Just like they did with that two-bit crook Ronald Reagan who lied to the American's face on national TV talking about "the facts say...but my heart tells me..."

Buncha damned crooked bastards...the lot of them.

He's lost a good amount of weight. Pic on left is from Aug 2012, pic on right is Aug 2013. He still has a long weigh to go but he is making very good progress, wouldn't you say? And that he hasn't dropped a boatload quickly is good ... you know that. It's better to lose it slowly ... you know that. And why do you knock his 'working out' anyway? Oh, I see. He's a republican.

Christie_WeightLoss_Comp1.jpg

Keep it up lefties. The Christie discussion opens up an incredible peek at media bias.
No it doesn't. Other than in your atrophied brain.

Yeah, right. :rolleyes:

The Big Three networks, in a frenzy over New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie's traffic headache dubbed “Bridgegate,” have devoted a whopping 34 minutes and 28 seconds of coverage to the affair in just the last 24 hours.

By comparison, that's 17 times the two minutes, eight seconds devoted to President Obama's IRS scandal in the last six months, according to an analysis by the Media Research Center.

Nets give 'Bridgegate' 17 times more coverage in 1 day than IRS scandal in 6 months | WashingtonExaminer.com

No, I got the point. You wanted to accuse the POTUS of essentially being AWOL when it came time to make decisions, because you apparently think his is frittering away his time playing golf. Not true.

Then clearly you did miss the point. The point is if holding the people responsible accountable isn't leadership, what is? Not surprisingly, you've dodged the question twice.

Forum List

Back