What are gas prices like in your neighborhhod?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
They're steadily decreasing here, down to $2.19 per gallon. I'm watching the movie "I Am Legend" and the abandoned gas station sign in New York City read $6.56 per gallon in 2012, when the movie was made.

I wasn't sure of that so I checked gasbuddy.com to see the historical price trend. Apparently, the movie was incorrect. But I did see some interesting trends, like the extremely high price of gasoline in Canada. Wonder why that is?

The screen cap of the chart shows Canadian gas prices in green, New York City in blue, and Dallas, TX in red, from ten years ago to today...

Gas Station Price Charts - Local & National Historical Average Trends - GasBuddy.com

gas.jpg

$2.29 in central PA
You know the question, “if you could push a button and one person in the Middle East would die but you would get free cable for life, would you push the button?”

We know America’s answer is yes we would push the button because the saudis killed that reporter and we did noting about it, except we got cheap gas for awhile. Enjoy it. Lol

$2.38 in western Pennsylvania but across the state line here in Ohio it’s $1.93

$2.29 in central PA
You know the question, “if you could push a button and one person in the Middle East would die but you would get free cable for life, would you push the button?”

We know America’s answer is yes we would push the button because the saudis killed that reporter and we did noting about it, except we got cheap gas for awhile. Enjoy it. Lol
Too much egg nogg?
:wtf:

$2.29 in central PA

Too much egg nogg?
Weed
Never enough..

$2.29 in central PA

Too much egg nogg?
Weed
Never enough..

You potheads are addicted to that stuff.

Bet you can't quit smoking it for a whole year. :laughing0301:

$2.29 in central PA

Too much egg nogg?
Weed
Never enough..

You potheads are addicted to that stuff.

Bet you can't quit smoking it for a whole year. :laughing0301:
If we are addicted we couldn’t go 3 days but I’ve gone a month before when I was looking for work.

Plus, it’s legal in Michigan so why don’t you go a year without drinking a beer. Do you like beer judge kavanaugh? Lol

Forum List

Back