What are some of your favorite songs by the rock band, Led Zeppelin?

My favorites are - 1) In My Time of Dying 2) Black Dog 3) Nobody's Fault But Mine 4) Whole Lotta Love, and 5) Bring It On Home

Led Zeppelin is one of the two greatest bands in rock history.

Jimmy Page will never get the recognition he properly deserves for his gift of playing a guitar. He's a genius with a guitar. He changed the way a guitar is played.

There is no Led Zeppelin song that I don't like.

I have had the honor of working with Mr. Plant alone in the mid 80s when he did his Honeydrippers tour. I had the honor to work with Mr. Plant and Mr. Page twice in the 90s. They both are a pure joy to work with.

My favorite Zeppelin songs:

My favorites are - 1) In My Time of Dying 2) Black Dog 3) Nobody's Fault But Mine 4) Whole Lotta Love, and 5) Bring It On Home

This is impossible to answer!

I can think of five favorites just on III which was panned by rock critics.

1. Gallows Pole
2. Since I've been Loving You
3. Immigrant Song
4. That's the Way
5. Celebration Day

“Definition of rock journalism: People who can't write, doing interviews with people who can't think, in order to prepare articles for people who can't read.” -- Frank Zappa

This is impossible to answer!

I can think of five favorites just on III which was panned by rock critics.

1. Gallows Pole
2. Since I've been Loving You
3. Immigrant Song
4. That's the Way
5. Celebration Day

“Definition of rock journalism: People who can't write, doing interviews with people who can't think, in order to prepare articles for people who can't read.” -- Frank Zappa
Thanks for your reply, Frank. Led Zeppelin III is one of my favorite albums by them.

Led Zeppelin is one of the two greatest bands in rock history.

Jimmy Page will never get the recognition he properly deserves for his gift of playing a guitar. He's a genius with a guitar. He changed the way a guitar is played.

There is no Led Zeppelin song that I don't like.

I have had the honor of working with Mr. Plant alone in the mid 80s when he did his Honeydrippers tour. I had the honor to work with Mr. Plant and Mr. Page twice in the 90s. They both are a pure joy to work with.

My favorite Zeppelin songs:

That's cool that you got to work with them!

I wore out the grooves on the LZ II vinyl. Played it every single day when I came home from school.

I never appreciated Robert Plant as a singer and probably one of the greatest vocal composer and singers ever until Simon Cowell praised Adam Lambert on "American Idol" For attempting Whole Lotta Love. That was a light bulb moment for me. I always hear LZ as a guitar band. I admire Plant for continuing to follow his musical spirit and for refusing to do a scaled down version of his 20-year old self

Forum List

Back