What are some of your favorite songs by the rock group, Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR)?

1598710035732.png

*****SMILE*****

:)

I'm only 36 years old, but CCR was one of my favorite bands, even as a child. It's been awhile since I've jammed to them. Now I think I'll spend my weekend getting drunk, and jamming to CCR. Thanks, Bluzman. You ruined my weekend of drunk video gaming.

I'm only 36 years old, but CCR was one of my favorite bands, even as a child. It's been awhile since I've jammed to them. Now I think I'll spend my weekend getting drunk, and jamming to CCR. Thanks, Bluzman. You ruined my weekend of drunk video gaming.
You're quite welcome, aaron. It's nice to see you have great taste in music despite being such a young fella. I'm ALMOST an old fart, myself. I'm 59 years of age, I believe old fartdom starts when he you hit 60.

You're quite welcome, aaron. It's nice to see you have great taste in music despite being such a young fella. I'm ALMOST an old fart, myself. I'm 59 years of age, I believe old fartdom starts when he you hit 60.

Well, YOU don't seem like you're an old fart just yet.................

Well, YOU don't seem like you're an old fart just yet.................
If we raise the legal age of oldfartdom to 61...I’m not one yet :D

Forum List

Back