What are the ethical parameters of homosexuality?

Aristotle

Sep 9, 2012
I see the argument against the legalization of homosexual marriage from religious conservatives but I have to ask, just looking at homosexuality alone, is there a legitimate argument regarding homosexuality as being unethical?

I see the argument against the legalization of homosexual marriage from religious conservatives but I have to ask, just looking at homosexuality alone, is there a legitimate argument regarding homosexuality as being unethical?
All those groomed pretty boys are luring both conservative men and women away from their straight marriages, thereby destroying society and bringing about the end of days! They are tools of the Stan :evil:

Not that I can think of.

All those groomed pretty boys are luring both conservative men and women away from their straight marriages, thereby destroying society and bringing about the end of days! They are tools of the Stan :evil:

What you mean is that the gay man in the trench coat will wiggle his pickle at whomever will look his way...

I understand is that gay men will wear condoms only when engaged in anal sex. Which makes total sense.:eusa_eh: Of course one needs to consider cleanliness at that moment but not where one's mouth is concerned. Homosexuals sure love to kiss little babies.... So do politicians for that matter............................................

Last edited:

What you mean is that the gay man in the trench coat will wiggle his pickle at whomever will look his way...
You think about such things often? :eusa_eh:

I understand is that gay men will wear condoms only when engaged in anal sex. Which makes total sense.:eusa_eh: Of course one needs to consider cleanliness at that moment but not where one's mouth is concerned. Homosexuals sure love to kiss little babies....

I see your point, which a lot of a people view gay marriage but there are gays that abstain from sex

No more than heterosexuality as being unethical.

That would depend on your moral code. If your a fundamentalist Christian, it's immoral, a sin and you gonna go to hell if you don't change your ways. I don't think most people see it that way, maybe a bit discussing, but a personal choice people should be allowed to make, without being regarded with scorn, hatred, and fear.

Last edited:

Only when politicians say how equal "gay" unions are to normal married husband and wife couples...

Last edited:

Only when politicians say how equal "gay" unions are to a married husband and wife couples...

You are a sicko, then, because heterosexual males are far more likely in numbers to be pedophiles than homosexuals.

Percentage wise Heterosexuals males who engage in child pronography are at a lower percentage to homosexuals who engage in such.

Please see: http://rense.com/general24/reportpedophilia.htm

Last edited:

There is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage,’ there is only marriage, as either defined by the state or by a given religious dogma.

Homosexuals merely seek access to that same secular marriage law opposite-sex couples have access to, as defined and codified by the state; nothing more, nothing less.

As private entities, of course, religious institutions cannot be compelled to accommodate same-sex couples, as 14th Amendment jurisprudence applies only to the public sector.

Otherwise, why would homosexuality be any more or less ‘unethical’ than heterosexuality?

I understand is that gay men will wear condoms only when engaged in anal sex. Which makes total sense.:eusa_eh: Of course one needs to consider cleanliness at that moment but not where one's mouth is concerned. Homosexuals sure love to kiss little babies....

I see your point, which a lot of a people view gay marriage but there are gays that abstain from sex
There are a lot of gays particular older women who simple enjoy the company of their own sex.

I have noticed that gays who marry seem to be much more committed to their relationship than heterosexuals. It's not an easy route. Unlike heterosexuals; they aren't marrying to have kids and they aren't marrying because of social pressure. In many ways gays that marry are ostracizing themselves. They don't quite fit in to the gay community and they don't fit in with married heterosexuals. Gay marriage is not an easy path to take and couples should certainly be very committed to the relationship before even considering it.

Last edited:

There is no such thing as ‘homosexual marriage,’ there is only marriage, as either defined by the state or by a given religious dogma.

Homosexuals merely seek access to that same secular marriage law opposite-sex couples have access to, as defined and codified by the state; nothing more, nothing less.

As private entities, of course, religious institutions cannot be compelled to accommodate same-sex couples, as 14th Amendment jurisprudence applies only to the public sector.

Otherwise, why would homosexuality be any more or less ‘unethical’ than heterosexuality?

Churches can and do marry in the name of the State. They all have pronounced the words "HUSBAND and WIFE" ----- clearly such a distinction doesn't exist among homosexual couples... This makes homosexuality different.

Only when politicians say how equal "gay" unions are to a married husband and wife couples...

You are a sicko, then, because heterosexual males are far more likely in numbers to be pedophiles than homosexuals.

Percentage wise Heterosexuals males who engage in child pronography are at a lower percentage to homosexuals who engage in such.

Please see: Report - Pedophilia More Common Among 'Gays'

:eusa_silenced:

Allowing gay marriage is looking inevitable. Defending and tolerating homosexuality has become popular with the young, thanks to the powerful Gay groups ever pushing this issue. I have to commend the Pro Gay rights groups, they have USED this democracy of ours to it's fullest and most cynical extent. Gays tend to be wealthy, they have money and they plow that into their cause. Just like the Petroleum industry or the the NRA, Gay rights groups have clout for their special interests. That is how American "democracy" works. It's not always about fairness, necessity or reason. I stopped voting, and I don't care anymore because people like me don't fit in with this phony form of Democracy. In my opinion, allowing gay marriage in America will be a black mark on everything we have ever accomplished prior.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back