What Are Trophy Points?

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
On The Way Home To Earth
I have been looking everywhere for info on what "Trophy Points" are, how you get them, WHY you get them, and what you do with them. Can I turn them in for food?

I have been looking everywhere for info on what "Trophy Points" are, how you get them, WHY you get them, and what you do with them. Can I turn them in for food?

Edit: I have self deleted the cartoon after I only just realise that those are buttocks on that trophy.

:omg: :eusa_doh:

Last edited:
I think they are based on brown-nosing, but I really have no idea.

Moonglow, who is from SW Missouri and thinks bulls are cows, has over 2000. Go figure.

You get one when it's your birthday, the others are random and are given for mysterious reasons.

It is effectively p3n1s size in cyber space.

I assume there is some significance to these as they are specifically listed with your avatar and again in the upper right of the page as "points." And of the thank yous, agrees, funnys, funny and agrees, winner and informatives, only the "points" and the "thanks" are specifically tracked in a counter. I am just curious, as I can find no section that explains any of this and I'm just curious to understand more about the mechanics of how the forum works.

Then I will ask you about who "guests" and "Bots" are, I saw them somewhere in some setting, and who would be a "guest" and what would be a "Bot" and just what are they doing "guesting" and BOTing"???

Moonglow, who is from SW Missouri and thinks bulls are cows has over 2000. Go figure.
I can't help it if you're an underachiever..
Ah, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, eh?
Your nobility is suffering?
You know, if you didn't post as much as you do, others would not think you fool. Yet little does it matter on the anonymous internet I suppose. Anyway, stop trying to milk bulls.

You have to grab a lot of pussies and make them cry.

Moonglow, who is from SW Missouri and thinks bulls are cows has over 2000. Go figure.
I can't help it if you're an underachiever..
Ah, the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune, eh?
Your nobility is suffering?
You know, if you didn't post as much as you do, others would not think you fool. Yet little does it matter on the anonymous internet I suppose. Anyway, stop trying to milk bulls.
How else do you get semen to sell?

Forum List

Back