What are we watching with the committee hearings for jan6th

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
To everyone who can think they are watching one thing and they are all seeing that one thing, but how far out there do you have to be to see anything else.

I'f you are watching the Jan 6th committee hearings and don't understand how lame the followers of Trump are, then you are part of the insanity needed to bring down this country with lies. This is all information that everyone should know, it has been put out for the public to take in from day one. How weak of a mind does it take to accept the illogical insanity of the right wing.
What we have found simply is that you have to be nuts to put the future of this country into the hands of this insane asylum. It simply defines what anti-Americanism means. If You are part of this, then you're this country's biggest threat and enemy. And you have to be dealt with. This next election is a vote for democracy or dictatorship.

I'f you are watching the Jan 6th committee hearings and don't understand how lame the followers of Trump are, then you are part of the insanity needed to bring down this country with lies. This is all information that everyone should know, it has been put out for the public to take in from day one. How weak of a mind does it take to accept the illogical insanity of the right wing.
What we have found simply is that you have to be nuts to put the future of this country into the hands of this insane asylum. It simply defines what anti-Americanism means. If You are part of this, then you're this country's biggest threat and enemy. And you have to be dealt with. This next election is a vote for democracy or dictatorship.
Post again in November when the midterm results start coming in and tell us what we are watching.

I ignore it because they have no indictment or prosecution powers.

I will wait to see if the DOJ will do it otherwise it is a waste of time.

Your message is obviously quite true but it lacks diplomacy and is full of insults against the Trump side. That won't convince any of them! Try a little more gentle persuasion and you might find that some of them are ready to give up on Trump.

I ignore it because they have no indictment or prosecution powers.

I will wait to see if the DOJ will do it otherwise it is a waste of time.
Not at all, it is well enough done so far to make it 100% clear just how stupid Trump followers are, and that's all that is important at this point. It is doing exactly what it should be doing.

To everyone who can think they are watching one thing and they are all seeing that one thing, but how far out there do you have to be to see anything else.

Trump was right, the Democrats did steal the election

Yeah I think of hillary's Russian collusion lie to distract a sitting president treasonous.

Your message is obviously quite true but it lacks diplomacy and is full of insults against the Trump side. That won't convince any of them! Try a little more gentle persuasion and you might find that some of them are ready to give up on Trump.
That's a hoot, there is no Trump side. There is the right side and the Trump side. I’m not trying to make a friend , my opinion is that they will have to be dealt with guns in the end and I’m simply trying to convey that message to the public who will have to stand against them, The next time they lose they will do the exact same thing that they tried on jan6th ,this time Trump will ask them to kill for him and they will. It's you that should maybe adjust your position, my friend. They are this countries biggest threat and enemy and will choose a dictatorship over democracy to stay in power. You choose!!!!!!!

Screenshot_20220613-115040-428.png

That's a hoot, there is no Trump side. There is the right side and the Trump side. I’m not trying to make a friend , my opinion is that they will have to be dealt with guns in the end and I’m simply trying to convey that message to the public who will have to stand against them, The next time they lose they will do the exact same thing that they tried on jan6th ,this time Trump will ask them to kill for him and they will. It's you that should maybe adjust your position, my friend. They are this countries biggest threat and enemy and will choose a dictatorship over democracy to stay in power. You choose!!!!!!!
Trump asking his violent supporters to kill for him is exactly what I've suggested.

That, based on their perceived need to take back their country and the stolen election that they're totally convinced about.

So you’re the one watching this clown show.

BTW- Come on down and deal with me. Good luck.

Funny how they don't allow any conservatives to testify. Only liars like you.

Forum List

Back