What are you listening to?

Ok this is a test... I don't do pictures very well on the interweb... as you can tell... If these go through without breaking USMB, I will give a brief story of my 45 year old Blue Jean Jacket...
drifter del boedicca

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
Ok looks like it is not going to work... A least one of them went through... I have been a NRPS fan for a whole ton of years... This jacket has been everywhere I have been since 1974... I have not been able to wear it since the mid 80's as the good life was catching up with me and I was still growing...
Several times I have been offered really good money for the crusty ole levi jacket and would not take it... I loved running into people who didn't have a clue who NRPS was and I would woo them with the wonderful music that this band has played throughout the years...
The artwork was done by a young lady several years younger than me for 20 dollars... That's right I am a crook... I gave her the album cover and she free handed this on a brand new jacket that I think I gave $18.00 for... Then she and this is where I get confused, crocheted or stitched the album design on my jacket...
Now the sad part... This young lady was murdered in 1978... She was a manager at a fast food joint in Speedway, Indiana... I would not let the jacket go for love or money... I hate to think what will happen to the jacket after I decide I have been here long enough...
Laugh at me but I would like to think there is a NRPS Museum out there somewhere in Humboldt County...
I have 2 more pics I wish I could figure out how to post... Thanks for listening to the ramblings of an old man... :rock:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
Ok looks like it is not going to work... A least one of them went through... I have been a NRPS fan for a whole ton of years... This jacket has been everywhere I have been since 1974... I have not been able to wear it since the mid 80's as the good life was catching up with me and I was still growing...
Several times I have been offered really good money for the crusty ole levi jacket and would not take it... I loved running into people who didn't have a clue who NRPS was and I would woo them with the wonderful music that this band has played throughout the years...
The artwork was done by a young lady several years younger than me for 20 dollars... That's right I am a crook... I gave her the album cover and she free handed this on a brand new jacket that I think I gave $18.00 for... Then she and this is where I get confused, crocheted or stitched the album design on my jacket...
Now the sad part... This young lady was murdered in 1978... She was a manager at a fast food joint in Speedway, Indiana... I would not let the jacket go for love or money... I hate to think what will happen to the jacket after I decide I have been here long enough...
Laugh at me but I would like to think there is a NRPS Museum out there somewhere in Humboldt County...
I have 2 more pics I wish I could figure out how to post... Thanks for listening to the ramblings of an old man... :rock:

Forum List

Back