🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are you paying for a gallon of milk? 2022 vs 2023

commonidy prices are at the whim of supply and demand, the question is why did the price go down so dramatically
Next o the list Annhiezer Busch malt barley

Milk has always been one of the more volatile prices for a commodity. It is prone to huge swings. Also it has been dropping pretty steadily since last October.

1688126231867.png

I’ve always been a very big (cow’s) milk drinker. When they recently had to drill through my thigh bone to test my blood marrow the surgeon said my bones were strong like steel! Wish the rest of me was.

I hear Almond milk is best health-wise but I’m fixed in my ways and it’s too damn expensive. Latest Walmart price on a 2% gallon was $3.01 — much improved but up more than 10% from the price back before Covid. Everybody complains about prices … but a lot of people still spend freely … even on almond milk!

milk has a low Glycemic number.....if it had added sugar it would not be.....as a diabetic it is on the list of safe foods that dont spike your blood sugar.....added sugar would spike it.....i couldnt find any links saying sugar is added to regular milk........
"added sugar to milk" <<< A CONSPIRACY THEORY!!!!!

I was just charged $4.53 for a gallon of 2% a few days ago but the place is expensive compared to where I usually shop.

pay ~$3.30? per Gallon Great Value Milk. (RED) at WalMart.

great stuff. Fresh (watch exp date) Get cold, top back fridge. Nothing better with PB Lunch.

You may care little for the UK price but it is $ 2.37 a gallon . Assumes standard UK supermarket price pe litre and 4.5461 litres per gallon and exchange rate of 1.27 ( current) . But may be this explains why Americans look so unhealthy and pallid compared to lovely UK people -- you do not drink enough milk and your cows are poor stock.

I don't know about the full gallon, but the half gallon has been $2.55 tax included here in east TN at least at the Food City store that I have been getting it at these days.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Youre trying to place some weird shit made in a lab ABOVE natural milk from a cow? Only dipshit retards drink almond milk. Normal people drink cows milk.
Cows milk was never intended for humans. Especially today's cows milk

Only retarded people a oid the truth of a matter because it infringes on what they WANT to believe.

Oat milk is much better for both you and the planet. Almonds require massive amounts of water to grow

I do sometimes drink oat milk too. In fact, I was almost gonna say that in my post. But to reply to what you said… Even though almond milk takes more water than other plant-based milk, it's still significantly less than cow's milk. The numbers vary, but every source I've seen shows that cow's milk takes anywhere from 40 to 75% more water.

Btw, my reason for drinking plantbased milk has nothing to do with the environment, but since we're talking about this, cow's milk is worse for the environment across every single metric, land-use, water use, etc. If you want to take a look, here's a video on this topic.

I don’t buy milk by the gallon. But here store brand milk is 1.80 for a half gallon.

Youre trying to place some weird shit made in a lab ABOVE natural milk from a cow? Only dipshit retards drink almond milk. Normal people drink cows milk.

There's nothing weird about it. What I think is weird is a grown adult breastfeeding from a cow, most of which are sick in factory farms, which is why a certain amount of pus is legally allowed in dairy milk. But hey, enjoy your pus milk! :lol:

Here's a video for you:

There's nothing weird about it. What I think is weird is a grown adult breastfeeding from a cow, most of which are sick in factory farms, which is why a certain amount of pus is legally allowed in dairy milk. But hey, enjoy your pus milk! :lol:

Here's a video for you:

I can eat a cows flesh, but drinking its milk is somehow crossing the line? Whatever, weirdo loser. :cuckoo:

So, now you are accusing the commodity markets of being in on the big lie?

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I=
The markets follow the words out of DC.... stupid..... just watch... all of these numbers will be adjusted in the next few weeks... Biden and his cohorts lie in the deep unelected state... one day you may wake up to that fact....

Only Starbucks Yuppie home O Trans fags drink that oatmeal or almond creation. What is wrong with good old fashioned cold milk? 100s' of years it has been poplular. But now? Couple of queers invent some new "look at me" I'm cool Oat milk? WHY?

Only Starbucks Yuppie home O Trans fags drink that oatmeal or almond creation. What is wrong with good old fashioned cold milk? 100s' of years it has been poplular. But now? Couple of queers invent some new "look at me" I'm cool Oat milk? WHY?

Of course at least a good part of the reason that Almond milk is popular is that many people cannot digest regular cow’s milk. This occurs also as many people grow older — they lose the ability to digest it and feel poorly after drinking it.

Why do you always approach every question so crudely, and blame “Yuppie … Trans fags”?

Perhaps there is too much faddishness going around about some things — but what is wrong with a rich nation’s entrepreneurs / businesses improving and widening nutrition & health choices for its people?

Of course at least a good part of the reason that Almond milk is popular is that many people cannot digest regular cow’s milk. This occurs also as many people grow older — they lose the ability to digest it and feel poorly after drinking it.

Why do you always approach every question so crudely, and blame “Yuppie … Trans fags”?

Perhaps there is too much faddishness going around about some things — but what is wrong with a rich nation’s entrepreneurs / businesses improving and widening nutrition & health choices for its people?

Sounds like you've been duped by the View or CNN. Get up and drink some milk. Get off your fat butt and walk. Don't cry to me...."oh woopie says I won't feel good if I drink milk" SHUP pansy. No time to fool with you. I am working here.

Country going down the toilet after this fraudulent 2020 takeover. I blame you and your kind for allowing it. Everything was 100X better under Trump. There was hope. Now it's all Crime and bad news. fork off old Commee. I used to be more CIVIL, in fact I was extremely nice when I joined here. But after watching what has unfolded (and your kind supports) I not only want you eliminated, I want you to suffer as you go. No more time for Mr. Nice guy. America is being destroyed by you and your kind. It is a war ..... without shots fired. I don't play nice with the enemy//

Last edited:

Forum List

Back