🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are you paying for a gallon of milk? 2022 vs 2023

I can eat a cows flesh, but drinking its milk is somehow crossing the line? Whatever, weirdo loser. :cuckoo:

You sound like you're 12, with your school-yard name calling, and complete lack of any actual arguments. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just ignorant on this topic.

Since it appears you didn't look at the video, here's how dairy works: cows are forcibly impregnated, their babies are immediately forcibly taken away from them, which causes deep distress to both the mother and the baby, (even dairy farmers admit this) and they cry out for their babies for days or sometimes weeks, then the mother cow is exploited and abused her entire miserable life then killed for cheap meat. Not only that, dairy is not healthy as you've been told, and it's completely unnecessary, you've been lied to by the industry propaganda your entire life.

Now, let's see if you can act like an adult instead of a 12 year old, and either refute what I said or just say that you don't care.

milk has a low Glycemic number.....if it had added sugar it would not be.....as a diabetic it is on the list of safe foods that dont spike your blood sugar.....added sugar would spike it.....i couldnt find any links saying sugar is added to regular milk........

It says so on the labels.

Only Starbucks Yuppie home O Trans fags drink that oatmeal or almond creation. What is wrong with good old fashioned cold milk? 100s' of years it has been poplular. But now? Couple of queers invent some new "look at me" I'm cool Oat milk? WHY?

If you want to know why, watch the video in post 35. But also, as Tom Paine posted, a good chunk of the world's population is lactose intolerant. And there are a number of other reasons too.

Get off your fat butt and walk. Don't cry to me...."oh woopie says I won't feel good if I drink milk" SHUP pansy. No time to fool with you. I am working here.

Country going down the toilet after this fraudulent 2020 takeover. I blame you and your kind for allowing it. Everything was 100X better under Trump. There was hope. Now it's all Crime and bad news. fork off old Commee. I used to be more CIVIL, in fact I was extremely nice when I joined here. But after watching what has unfolded (and your kind supports) I not only want you eliminated, I want you to suffer as you go. No more time for Mr. Nice guy. America is being destroyed by you and your kind. It is a war ..... without shots fired. I don't play nice with the enemy//
You’re just crude & obnoxious. Apparently also a moron .

For your information I wrote in comment #24 that I love cow’s milk and drink it probably more than anybody here. I also dance and do Zumba, exercise and walk a few miles each day, and am not at all fat like so many old constantly complaining rightwing assholes. I used to work hard at a blue collar job and am now retired — 74 years old — but still plenty tough enough to handle trouble from idiots like you.

You “not only want [me] eliminated, [you] want [me] to suffer.”

Good to know … keyboard warrior … and all around pig.

I’m no man’s “enemy” until he starts fucking around with our democratic system and rule of law, with my rights, my family, friends, or the life and rights of our people and nation as a whole.

Come on and try to make me and mine suffer, try to break our nation apart in a civil war. You’ll end in prison as you should, or maybe just in a hospital — your keyboard strokes having given you a real heart attack.

:fu:

Last edited:
MILK period is intended for humans. Humans respond well to it.

Yeah "humans respond well to it," that must be why nearly 70 percent of the world's population is lactose intolerant. :laugh:

HUMAN milk, when we're babies, yes. Not "milk period" at any age.

Being from the southern hills, I grew up where everybody, for the most part, drank buttermilk.

I never could, though.

It's good for pancakes and biscuits or whatever, but not straight from the glass. Blech...

You sound like you're 12, with your school-yard name calling, and complete lack of any actual arguments. But I'll give the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just ignorant on this topic.

Since it appears you didn't look at the video, here's how dairy works: cows are forcibly impregnated, their babies are immediately forcibly taken away from them, which causes deep distress to both the mother and the baby, (even dairy farmers admit this) and they cry out for their babies for days or sometimes weeks, then the mother cow is exploited and abused her entire miserable life then killed for cheap meat. Not only that, dairy is not healthy as you've been told, and it's completely unnecessary, you've been lied to by the industry propaganda your entire life.

Now, let's see if you can act like an adult instead of a 12 year old, and either refute what I said or just say that you don't care.
Thats an entirely different argument from the first one. You guys are claiming that humans arent meant to drink milk. You are wrong.

The markets follow the words out of DC.... stupid..... just watch... all of these numbers will be adjusted in the next few weeks...

1688142376805.jpeg

It’s still a very “free” country. You can drink whole milk, 1%, 2%, Almond milk, oat milk, and eat as much steak and pork chops as you like! Free choices galore! Of course most of us gotta work to pay for stuff. No thick steaks every night for the lazy! Hell you can still smoke a cigar after dinner each night … if you are stupid enough to make that choice!

So what are all our grumpy old rightwingers complaining about now? Lots of youngsters these days — for awhile anyway — are calling themselves “bisexual,” and some even drink Almond milk! Wow. That is really oppressing me and my family. Gotta secede from the Union over all this. Or start a civil war …

:cool:

It’s still a very “free” country. You can drink whole milk, 1%, 2%, Almond milk, oat milk, and eat as much steak and pork chops as you like! Free choices galore!

It's still a free country so long as you only think and act inside of their authoritarian box.

If your Individual choices wander too far out of their authoritarian box, they historically tend to send men with guns from the government to shake you down.

Of course, that's only one example of what has been a consistent campaign by a federal agency that should be abolished, if we're considering its creation and function constitutionally.

I kind of chuckled when the fed had the audacity to tell Vernon that he was in her personal space when she's trespassing on his personal property.

Last edited:
So how much do they charge for a gallon of Amish Cow milk in Pennsylvania Dutch country? Do they sell 2% reduced fat? :)

Forum List

Back