What Are You Reading?

Meatball Sundae is about making sure your marketing matches your product, especially in the area of social networks/new media. if you're involved in marketing it's a good read. I have some interest in going that direction with my college because I think politics have become more like marketing campaigns than ever.

I'm sorry, but Seth Godin seriously looks creepy as hell. :eek:

I don't plan to sleep with him, I just want to learn. ;)

just finihsed "shadows" john saul....scientist strive to create ai using the brains of genius kids

now reading "absolute power" by david baldacci....murder most foul

I haven't spotted a general reading thread. I'm reading Political Economy and Contemporary Capitalism: Radical Perspectives on Economic Theory and Policy, Panic Rules by Robin Hahnel, and The President of Good & Evil: The Ethics of George W. Bush by Peter Singer.

I am reading 'How to spot a liar'.Hello liar.

Pathetic idiot, identify one lie I've told on here or shut the fuck up and jam another syringe in your ass.

warlord
carlo d'este

excellent so far.

is it written in french?

no, it's a biography of churchill focusing on his military career. d'este has written really good bios of both eisenhower and patton that i've read.

i recommend him highly if you enjoy military history.

one quick question. did he give a sigh of relief when Hitler screwed up at Dunquerque?

is it written in french?

no, it's a biography of churchill focusing on his military career. d'este has written really good bios of both eisenhower and patton that i've read.

i recommend him highly if you enjoy military history.

one quick question. did he give a sigh of relief when Hitler screwed up at Dunquerque?

haven't gotten that far yet, i'm still in the boer war. i'll let you know but i'm gonna guess he did-big time :lol:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Professional-Microsoft-Integration-Services-Programmer/dp/0470247959]Amazon.com: Professional Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (Wrox Programmer to Programmer): Brian Knight, Erik Veerman, Grant Dickinson, Douglas Hinson, Darren Herbold: Books[/ame]

I haven't spotted a general reading thread. I'm reading Political Economy and Contemporary Capitalism: Radical Perspectives on Economic Theory and Policy, Panic Rules by Robin Hahnel, and The President of Good & Evil: The Ethics of George W. Bush by Peter Singer.

Dog-ear the pages with the sexy parts and lend me your copy when you done, would you, Agna?

I'm reading Buchanan's new book about the devastating decline of the West due to the combined world wars.

So far, it's done a better job of explaining how WWI started that Barbara Tuchman's Guns of August did.

For those of you who know your historians, you know that's saying something.

Hi
I would like to take this opportunity to recommend the Quran
This is not for the sake of converting, if that happens , great, but for the sake of understanding and gaining knowledge and information about Islam and Muslims.
And if you see Islam and Muslims as a threat, read the quran so you would know what your "enemy" thinks and beliefs in

Quran Explorer

Hi
This is not for the sake of converting, if that happens , great, but for the sake of understanding and gaining knowledge and information about Islam and Muslims.
And if you see Islam and Muslims as a threat, read the quran so you would know what your "enemy" thinks and beliefs in

Quran Explorer

I would like to take this opportunity to recommend the Holy Bible, all of it, New Testament and Old. Don't be content with what others have told you about CHristianity. Read it for your self. If you don't know where to begin, don't start with Genesis, start with the Gospel of John.

Hi

Quran Explorer

I would like to take this opportunity to recommend the Holy Bible, all of it, New Testament and Old. Don't be content with what others have told you about CHristianity. Read it for your self. If you don't know where to begin, don't start with Genesis, start with the Gospel of John.

I read the New Testament.
After 9-11, I started questioning my beliefs. I mean, I was born Muslim, I have no choice in that. What if Islam is not the true religion? So, after some questioning, i decided to study the different religions. i can't say that I have phd in comparative religion, but I learned enough
The result: born-again Muslim who believes in Islam rather then being born into it

Last edited:

Forum List

Back