What are you thinking right now....? GO!

I have to pee and get off this message board.......

I'm thinking maybe a nap or ice-cream.

This one, OMG too much....I hate the drink Bailey's Irish Cream, but the ice-cream....OMG too much :smoke:

baileys.jpg

I've never been with a strong muscular guy.
I always thought it would be neat if they could hold me up and do me with my legs wrapped around them while he was standing.

I've seen that in some Adult-films...those (guy-girl) really aren't my favorite Adult-films though. I love girl-girl.

Why do you suppose so many men like to watch women go at it with each other?
It's a visual thing.

I have to pee and get off this message board.......

I'm also thinking which I prefer Béla Bartók's "String Quartet No. 2" or his "String Quartet No. 4" (out of his "String Quartets" I-VI)

I always thought it would be neat if they could hold me up and do me with my legs wrapped around them while he was standing.

I've seen that in some Adult-films...those (guy-girl) really aren't my favorite Adult-films though. I love girl-girl.

It's a visual thing.

Typical man :tongue:

It's a visual thing.

And you expected... What.lol.

Seriously. Men are more turned on by visual stimulus.

Women are aroused by the physical and emotional aspect.

Or, I could be seriously mistaken and expecting a backlash of epic proportions!

It's a visual thing.

And you expected... What.lol.

Seriously. Men are more turned on by visual stimulus.

Women are aroused by the physical and emotional aspect.

Or, I could be seriously mistaken and expecting a backlash of epic proportions!

No I think in general you're correct :wink:

Not the same.:eusa_naughty: Penis' should be made of chocolate.
I do not think it would be a good idea. Use it once and it is gone for good. Wouldn't matter where you used it.... either way it would melt away. But you can form your own from chocolate>>>chocolate sculpturing.... (did that help?)

Last edited:
I do not think it would be a good idea. Use it once and it is gone for good. Wouldn't matter where you used it.... either way it would melt away. But you can form your own from chocolate>>>chocolates sculpturing.... (did that help?)

:( I guess you're right. I'll have to settle for a candy one. :(

I do not think it would be a good idea. Use it once and it is gone for good. Wouldn't matter where you used it.... either way it would melt away. But you can form your own from chocolate>>>chocolates sculpturing.... (did that help?)

Melts in your mouth.......not in your hand.

Forum List

Back