What are you thinking right now....? GO!

I have a pic in one of the threads on here. I mean, wearing a normal top!

Gotta ask............why is your avatar molesting a mail box?

damn! I have to change my avatar again!
the last one was supposed to be me teasing a guy, but, people said it looked like a bossy woman or dominatrix!

this one is supposed to be me grabbing a guys leg and holding on (subservient) and instead looks like a mailbox!

gifs_give_bouncing_boobs_some_extra_oomph_36.gif

.... not feeding the boob fetish here... (no pun intended...)

the last one was supposed to be me teasing a guy, but, people said it looked like a bossy woman or dominatrix!

this one is supposed to be me grabbing a guys leg and holding on (subservient) and instead looks like a mailbox!
Now you change the subject with your avatar...............what am I thinking...............well I was thinking about tits.........and now I'm thinking about ass.............

even this avatar is not right... I shrunk it like 10 times and can not get it to be the way I want it... pfft!

I need to get motivated and post pics. I just hate having to get all pretty and take pics of myself, seem very vain plus it's a lot easier to sit around and be lazy with my hair up, glasses on sitting on the couch with blanket!

sexy huh? ;)

Right now I'm thinking why I can't find a good avatar.....
And why I let certain people distract me so much!

Aren't you proud of your boobies........
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

yes, they are pretty decent.... I like them enough to have played with them on many occasions. It's kinda cool being a girl/woman that way!
:link::lol:

shit... you want a like to me in a normal top I mean, you can't even see my head.... I forget why I posted it. I think saveliberty was asking me about my boobs or something....

I need to get motivated and post pics. I just hate having to get all pretty and take pics of myself, seem very vain plus it's a lot easier to sit around and be lazy with my hair up, glasses on sitting on the couch with blanket!

sexy huh? ;)
like this....
21133848-Woman-sleeping-with-teddy-bear-Stock-Photo.jpg

Aren't you proud of your boobies........
:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

yes, they are pretty decent.... I like them enough to have played with them on many occasions. It's kinda cool being a girl/woman that way!
:link::lol:

shit... you want a like to me in a normal top I mean, you can't even see my head.... I forget why I posted it. I think saveliberty was asking me about my boobs or something....
Not necessary.

Just poking fun.:poke:

I'm sure they are quite lovely.

Forum List

Back