What are you thinking right now....? GO!

I have to pee and get off this message board.......

I'm thinking maybe a nap or ice-cream.

This one, OMG too much....I hate the drink Bailey's Irish Cream, but the ice-cream....OMG too much :smoke:

baileys.jpg

You would probably love a mudslide! :) I'm not much of a drinker, but these are SOOO good.

The Mudslide is a decadent mix of vodka, Kahlua and Bailey's Irish Cream. Perfect for sipping in warm weather, this frozen cocktail is rich, sweet and very, very cold. This summer, ditch your cocktail shaker, bust out the blender and knock back this creamy concoction.

98fc40598fa99b9f1c51cb77252264c1.jpg

There is a local Chinese restaurant in my area that makes a drink called a Jolly Rancher. It takes just like the candies. I don't even know what is in them, but OMG, those things can be dangerous. Lol.

I've never been with a strong muscular guy.
I always thought it would be neat if they could hold me up and do me with my legs wrapped around them while he was standing.

I've seen that in some Adult-films...those (guy-girl) really aren't my favorite Adult-films though. I love girl-girl.

Why do you suppose so many men like to watch women go at it with each other?
It's a visual thing.

Typical man :tongue:
And you expected... What.lol.

Seriously. Men are more turned on by visual stimulus.

Women are aroused by the physical and emotional aspect.

Or, I could be seriously mistaken and expecting a backlash of epic proportions!

In general that's probably right, but, we are all different.
I just like a guy that is wildly turned on by me, to the point that he loses control.....

I am thinking why the hell am I up this early on a day off.....................geesh..........

Forum List

Back