What are you wearing for the Supreme Court Oscars tonight?

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Trump is going to make his Supreme Court announcement tonight, 8:00 p.m. Chicago time....

What will you be wearing to your Supreme Court nomination party?

I have a nice number I will be wearing made out of meat, in honor of Lady GAGA.......

So...... what will the left wing/democrats say first...... the judge, regardless of who it is will be a misogynist... but what else...

racist? Yep, probably right after misogynist..... stupid.....likely, homophobe, without doubt, anything else?

relaxing-after-a-long-day-of-borking-corono-extra-w-29599635.png

I'm going to be completely nude so the black-leather-clad hookers I hired tonight can handcuff me to the bed and do unspeakable things to me with a turkey baster. Ya know, for being such a "bad" nude boy.

Shorts and a t shirt, no shoes. Drinking ice tea and eating a corn dog. God bless America.

AC1A9B5A-FFA3-4172-90DD-009556DCC351.gif
So...... what will the left wing/democrats say first...... the judge, regardless of who it is will be a misogynist... but what else...

racist? Yep, probably right after misogynist..... stupid.....likely, homophobe, without doubt, anything else?

Trump is going to make his Supreme Court announcement tonight, 8:00 p.m. Chicago time....

I have a nice number I will be wearing made out of meat, in honor of Lady GAGA.......
I am sitting here in front of theTV in my tighty whiteys. However the elastic is stretched out around the leg openings, but it keeps things cool and roomy which is important to us men.

My Underarmor boxer breifs

Poor shallow trumpkin

Poor shallow trumpkin
I have own my MAGA hat. Never mind Jizzian, she's a loon

-Geaux

Which is why the Dims are completely irrelevant

Laid back in the recliner nutz hanging out of my shorts drinking crown. Life’s good.

I am wearing my sad face...

Kavanaugh was the worst of the lot....

I turned the tv over to cnn to try and cheer myself up..

Sure enough all their liberal screeching screeds and their

sad puss faces cheered me up a little....

I just wish he was half as bad for liberals as these nut cases make him out...

women-camouflage-hunting-gear.jpg

You covered a lot of it.

Forum List

Back