🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

Seeing as he is still running that bullshit sig I go with a lot.

Lol, you said it, do you now walk it back or just pissed I still remember it?

You post a lot of good stuff and some stupid shit, but that was just epic stupidity and boorishness that surprised me and I am pretty fucking boorish.

Till you reverse your statement I will keep it in the sig. I dropped a lot of other stuff I really would like to say so that I could show everyone your gracelessness.

No, the christian God gave us free will...we are our own population control if we make bad decisions & go against what God says. Ofcourse that God also said to go forth & multiply...so I don't this He would be too concerned with population control. We haven't overpopulated...this is a myth that really takes hold in urban areas because of how crowded those areas are. We are not overpopulating the earth...city folks just want their cake & to eat it too.

Hope that was helpful...
I believe that the Lord created us all, but I don't believe that he had anything to do with our preferences being whatever they are. I believe that was all left up to us. Why would he have us go against what his word is?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality was God's intention, why is a male and a female the only duo that can reproduce the natural way? Why will a homosexual couple never be able to do such a thing all on their own without any help?

Natural population control.

Hate to be the one to break it to you but the christian god is a myth based on an religion practiced by the Egyptians. Most if not all the worlds religions came from there and are just spinoffs. Check out the story of Horus, Osiris and Isis. The very first trinity.

No, the christian God gave us free will...we are our own population control if we make bad decisions & go against what God says. Ofcourse that God also said to go forth & multiply...so I don't this He would be too concerned with population control. We haven't overpopulated...this is a myth that really takes hold in urban areas because of how crowded those areas are. We are not overpopulating the earth...city folks just want their cake & to eat it too.

Hope that was helpful...

Hate to be the one to break it to you but the christian god is a myth based on an religion practiced by the Egyptians. Most if not all the worlds religions came from there and are just spinoffs. Check out the story of Horus, Osiris and Isis. The very first trinity.
Don't forget, virgin birth was Egyptian, too.

It's amazing that to this day, there is still a question on what ethnicity, race, etc to what the original Egyptians were, but yet you have a bunch of people claiming they know all this about the religion of Ancient Egypt? Can you read the hyroglyphics? And if so, how do you know you're not having your leg pulled.

Hope that was helpful...

1.Clicked on LockeJaw's screenname.

2.Clicked "Find all posts by Lockejaw".

3.Discovered that on page one, 24 out of 25 posts were on topics about homosexuality.

4.Discovered that on page two, 24 out of 25 posts were on topics about homosexuality.

5.Discovered that Lockejaw is probably obsessed with homosexuals.

Or disgusted with them as the case may be . Locekjaw is what you claim to admire , but secretly loath. An independent minded, free thinking, intelligent human being

You loath hime because he is unindoctrinated and refuses to bend to the will of the perverts agenda. Like a growing number of us, he has seen through the thinly veiled guise of homosexual and leftist manipulation.

Our numbers are growing , and the backlash is building - you perverts and socio-fascists have been pushing the ticket to the breaking point for far too long.

I think people that persecute them are the ones that need to be jailed.

They are human, they have every right that any American has.

If you don't approve of homosexuality, don't participate, it's as simple as that.

Discrimination against any human being is wrong, and certainly not Christian.

large.png

If you don't approve of homosexuality, don't participate, it's as simple as that.

Okay .... then get their agenda out of my Movies, off my television, and certainly out my Childrens Schools

If you are the owner of any of those establishments then do it yourself.

You mean like the owners of the bakery who wouldn't bake a cake for the fags ?

No of course I'm not the owner of those businesses , just one of the intended victims.

God created us all, yes, but I don't believe that people being homosexual are of his doing. Why would he go against his own word?

It's not his "word". The "word" you are referring to was written by men not god. If you believe in god, then your god created the gays just like everyone else. Either he's all powerful or he's not. Which is it?

The Landlord and the Gays
I believe that the Lord created us all, but I don't believe that he had anything to do with our preferences being whatever they are. I believe that was all left up to us. Why would he have us go against what his word is?

Holly

P.S. If homosexuality was God's intention, why is a male and a female the only duo that can reproduce the natural way? Why will a homosexual couple never be able to do such a thing all on their own without any help?

Maybe because there is a lot more to life than reproduction, and because the Bible- however epic it may be- was written by men, not God.

I wonder, what are your attitudes about gays. How many dicks did you suck while you were in prison? Convict.

As for me, it is a poor lifestyle choice. Nonetheless, they are people and deserve to be treated as such when it comes to interpersonal situations. When it comes to the political issues like gay marriage, my attitude doesn't change, but I can still disagree with them without being homophobic, hate, personal or generalized attacks.

Seeing as he is still running that bullshit sig I go with a lot.

Lol, you said it, do you now walk it back or just pissed I still remember it?

You post a lot of good stuff and some stupid shit, but that was just epic stupidity and boorishness that surprised me and I am pretty fucking boorish.

Till you reverse your statement I will keep it in the sig. I dropped a lot of other stuff I really would like to say so that I could show everyone your gracelessness.

Walk it back? in the very thread you went all loopy on I was quite clear on what I meant. You were the only one who took it as something else. I even clarified it for your simple mind and you never came back.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...eave-after-being-neglected-3.html#post9174678

Now today I pointed it out in this thread. Then you thank me. Then you post this crap. Again I ask are you bipolar?

I look at them the same way I do a cripple or a retard- they are abnormal but it's probably not their fault.

I don't see them as handicapped. They don't need special parking or any special protections under the law.

But they should be protected as much as any normal person. I usually treat them as I would a dwarf; not laughing at them in public, but certainly sympathizing with their afflictions and trying to make them feel as normal as possible outside my home. I've never invited a dwarf into my home, but should I need one for a party as a clown I would not hesitate. Similarly if I ever need an interior decorator I may try to hire a queer.

So when is your next AIDS/HIV/STD scare coming up, dummy? Or are you already scared yet again? The "more to life" you seem to enjoy has you fearing death & disease...but you fail to see that. That's why I don't like you very much, non-goddess Ashtara. Still waiting on your Slenderman date?
It's not his "word". The "word" you are referring to was written by men not god. If you believe in god, then your god created the gays just like everyone else. Either he's all powerful or he's not. Which is it?

Holly

Maybe because there is a lot more to life than reproduction, and because the Bible- however epic it may be- was written by men, not God.

I look at them the same way I do a cripple or a retard- they are abnormal but it's probably not their fault.

I don't see them as handicapped. They don't need special parking or any special protections under the law.

But they should be protected as much as any normal person. I usually treat them as I would a dwarf; not laughing at them in public, but certainly sympathizing with their afflictions and trying to make them feel as normal as possible outside my home. I've never invited a dwarf into my home, but should I need one for a party as a clown I would not hesitate. Similarly if I ever need an interior decorator I may try to hire a queer.
Dwarves are alright with me, it's those Orcs & Elves I won't stand for.

Really.....who cares, but I'll say this since in my line of work, gay people are all over the place............

These people, in general, have a real difficult time embracing the whole notion of "buckle up your chinstrap" and tackle life. Not sure where that dynamic comes from but its fascinating. When the pressure is on in life, these people tend to fold like a cheap wallet. Not all......but most.......its all drama all the time.

I don't see them as handicapped. They don't need speciapl parking or any special protections under the law.

trying to make them feel as normal as possible outside my home.

Dwarfs can't help the way they are - they were born that way . Queers were not born Gay.

God created us all, yes, but I don't believe that people being homosexual are of his doing. Why would he go against his own word?

So your god made me, but he didn't make me gay? Who did?

Holly

There is nothing more important to life itself than reproduction. Without reproduction there is no life.

Funny how that works.

Right. Just as I pointed out on my thread to mammoth, they cannot even make the argument that people are born gay without falling into traps, you don't even need physical science to prove it's bullshit.

Mammoth complained that I said the Gay & Lesbian community supported & marched with NAMBLA in the past, not until 1993 did they denounce them.

So he got all fussy and whined about me comparing LGBT's to NAMBLA.
I guarantee this idiot cannot put 2 and 2 together to make 4...

Why, if people are born into their particular sexual orientation, would anyone who supports that view, get mad about comparing pedo-homos to other homosexuals? According to their line of thinking(People are born knowing who they're attracted to right out of the birth canal), sexual orientation is just natural, so why even get mad at NAMBLA for how they were born?

You see....They've already lost the war, that's why these perverts have to continue lying about a gay gene. It's the only thing that's keeping most people from realizing that these folks are just deviants.

Wish they'd be honest about like they were prior to becoming a political weapon of the leftists.

I don't see them as handicapped. They don't need speciapl parking or any special protections under the law.

trying to make them feel as normal as possible outside my home.

Dwarfs can't help the way they are - they were born that way . Queers were not born Gay.

So your god made me, but he didn't make me gay? Who did?
Oh please! How long are you folks going to espouse this sorry ass cop out? Enviromental & social causes & certain choices you've made along the way in reaction to said enviromental & social causes is what led you to believe you were gay, then you acted upon them. You know I am right, so I really don't care about your response to this unless it's "Yes, you are right" or "Yes, that does sound plausable"& we can continue from there.

You were not born gay. If sexual orientation is genetically predispositioned, and that's it...Then why are we considering pederasty & beastiality as bad & sometimes punishable by law, but heterosexuality & homosexuality as acceptable? Your logic is severely flawed.

Your community is trying to legitimize it's perversions with flawed logic & junk science.

If it's wrong to deny marriage to gays because they were born that way, why stop there? Beastialitists(or whatever they're called) are born that way according to your own logic, why shouldn't they be allowed to marry to?

Who are the gutless fucks who said they deserve no rights at all? Name yourselves.

Gays have the same rights that all other human beings on earth enjoy (or should enjoy) but they don't have the right to redefine the word "marriage" just to satisfy their personal whims. They have the right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness but they don't have the right to force their agenda down everyone else's throat or the right to attack others who disagree with their lifestyle.

Forum List

Back