🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
=bodecea;9214932]

Is your theoretical woman allowed to legally marry?

Yes. A man.

Is your theoretical woman allowed to adopt?

Yes. She and her husband should be able to adopt.

Is your theoretical woman allowed to serve in the armed forces?

Yes. In a non-combat capacity.

Is your theoretical woman protected from being fired due to her 'deformed uterus'?

No. As long as she can perform her job to the standards required.

Is it societially acceptable for your theoretical woman to be rejected by religions?

Physical abnormalities are not considered sins.

Is it acceptable for your theoretical woman to be held responsible for acts like hurricanes, tornados, and terrorist attacks?

Only if she rejects God and purposely rejects God's standards and mores.

I think people that persecute them are the ones that need to be jailed.

They are human, they have every right that any American has.

If you don't approve of homosexuality, don't participate, it's as simple as that.

Discrimination against any human being is wrong, and certainly not Christian.

large.png

If you don't approve of homosexuality, don't participate, it's as simple as that.

Okay .... then get their agenda out of my Movies, off my television, and certainly out my Childrens Schools

If you are the owner of any of those establishments then do it yourself.

large.png

Okay .... then get their agenda out of my Movies, off my television, and certainly out my Childrens Schools

1. There is no "gay agenda".

2. No one forces you to go to the Movies.

3. You have a remote control, change the channel.

4. There is no "gay agenda".

I've never "freaked out" because I was around a gay couple. You just love blabbering on and trying to create a narrative of victimhood in that mullet-topped noggin' ya got there, don't ya?

I'm sure you don't....you just hold it all in and rant on an anonymous message board. Rather two-faced, isn't it?
Unless you expect me to go running around telling every gay couple I see what my opinion of them, no it's not two-faced. It's called being civilized. You homos should try it out some time. Might help ease the tension in society on this issue.

1.Clicked on LockeJaw's screenname.

2.Clicked "Find all posts by Lockejaw".

3.Discovered that on page one, 24 out of 25 posts were on topics about homosexuality.

4.Discovered that on page two, 24 out of 25 posts were on topics about homosexuality.

5.Discovered that Lockejaw is probably obsessed with homosexuals.

3.Discovered that on page one, 24 out of 25 posts were on topics about homosexuality.

4.Discovered that on page two, 24 out of 25 posts were on topics about homosexuality.

6. Discovered you're a stalker.

Besides Ashtara, when has a leftist such as yourself have Something against Alinsky tactics? I like to focus on one topic at a time, freeze it, then polarize it. Thank your buddies for the lessons in dirty politickin'! Lol

Last edited:

large.png

now...if the flamboyant heteros would just get their agenda out of my movies, off my television and out of my child's schools. :D

Nonsense! Once you submit a post it is on the record and anyone can access them. That is not "stalking". It is research. No one needs your permission to view your old posts. However if you are ashamed of what you posted because it exposes your obsession then you would be better advised to consider what you are posting before you submit it.

What most people don't realize is how much of themselves they reveal in their posts. Your posts are a window into your mind. They expose your influences and your way of perceiving the world. That isn't "stalking" either. It is just observations based upon what you freely provide in your posts.

Even your reaction to Ashtara tells us all something about you. Just like the people who post embarrassing pictures of themselves on Facebook can come to regret it later so can those who post ill considered words on a MB.

I've never "freaked out" because I was around a gay couple. You just love blabbering on and trying to create a narrative of victimhood in that mullet-topped noggin' ya got there, don't ya?

I'm sure you don't....you just hold it all in and rant on an anonymous message board. Rather two-faced, isn't it?
Unless you expect me to go running around telling every gay couple I see what my opinion of them, no it's not two-faced. It's called being civilized. You homos should try it out some time. Might help ease the tension in society on this issue.

So...you don't believe in being civilized as long as you can hide behind a nic on a message board. Gotcha! You are right...you aren't two-faced. You're a coward.

My attitude towards them is the same as my attitude towards bulimics or other eating disorders. They are reproductive dysfunctionals. No reason to hate or support what they do, either one. Plenty of reason though to stop their subculture from taking over what we describe as normal reproductive behaviors.

Bulimics' "eating orientation" means throwing up after they eat in an addictive quest to stay thin. Doesn't mean we have to force restaurant owners to provide vomit urns because of their learned behavioral dysfunction. Likewise, we don't have to retool our society's description of the reproductive pair we want to elevate as "only legitimately married", to include those people incapable of reproducing 100% of the time.

You don't throw up your food habitually after you eat and get society's stamp of "normal". Likewise, you don't try to reproduce with another man's lower digestive tract and call that "sex" and get society's stamp of "normal" via marriage.

I totally agree and find the comparison to the digestive system very illuminating.

One day we will wake up and realize how precious human life really is again, and abortion and homosexual militancy will voluntarily vanish over night from shame, believe it or not.

Actually, it is those like you that will disappear

Not if the LGBTs keep antagonizing him with whimsically callous trolling, he won't.

There's a reason that idiots like Michael Moore say angry white men are the scariest voting bloc in the country right now, and I personally find it funny that self-proclaimed sage Mr. Moore doesn't have the intellectual perspicacity to see that he and his merry band of pot-stirrers—who don't even know how to load a gun, let alone fire one—are the primary piece of the problem.

Extremist groups like the KKK on the Right and the Nation of Islam on the Left don't even have to expend either much energy or money to recruit today, as today's political climate is exactly the kind of watershed moment with regard to recruiting that they've sought since their inceptions.

Keep antagonizing the far Right.

Keep thinking that you're better than them.

Keep thinking that you have some kind of privied, divine right to tell them what they can say, and how they can think.

Watch what happens.

It will not be pretty. And there will be no rainbows when it's done.

I totally agree and find the comparison to the digestive system very illuminating.

One day we will wake up and realize how precious human life really is again, and abortion and homosexual militancy will voluntarily vanish over night from shame, believe it or not.

Not if the LGBTs keep antagonizing him with whimsically callous trolling, he won't.

There's a reason that idiots like Michael Moore say angry white men are the scariest voting bloc in the country right now, and I personally find it funny that self-proclaimed sage Mr. Moore doesn't have the intellectual perspicacity to see that he and his merry band of pot-stirrers—who don't even know how to load a gun, let alone fire one—are the primary piece of the problem.

Extremist groups like the KKK on the Right and the Nation of Islam on the Left don't even have to expend either much energy or money to recruit today, as today's political climate is exactly the kind of watershed moment with regard to recruiting that they've sought since their inceptions.

Keep thinking that you have some kind of privied, divine right to tell them what they can say, and how they can think.

Watch what happens.

You make it sound like something bad is going to happen. :lol:

Everyone knows the KKK and groups like them have no heart and are pussies. They cant legally do anything and get away with it anymore. Didnt someone tell you already?

Haha! Calm down...you might get accused of being Ashtara's sock puppet!

Nonsense! Once you submit a post it is on the record and anyone can access them. That is not "stalking". It is research. No one needs your permission to view your old posts. However if you are ashamed of what you posted because it exposes your obsession then you would be better advised to consider what you are posting before you submit it.

What most people don't realize is how much of themselves they reveal in their posts. Your posts are a window into your mind. They expose your influences and your way of perceiving the world. That isn't "stalking" either. It is just observations based upon what you freely provide in your posts.

Even your reaction to Ashtara tells us all something about you. Just like the people who post embarrassing pictures of themselves on Facebook can come to regret it later so can those who post ill considered words on a MB.

Besides Ashtara, when has a leftist such as yourself have Something against Alinsky tactics? I like to focus on one topic at a time, freeze it, then polarize it. Thank your buddies for the lessons in dirty politickin'! Lol

^
For the Ashtara groupie that's trying and failing horribly at psychoanalyzing me, just incase he missed it.

Homosexuals will someday be extinct once we discover the gene that causes gay people to be gay. First we can abort them if they have that gene and later we'll flip it so they aren't gay any longer.

Problem solved.

^
For the Ashtara groupie that's trying and failing horribly at psychoanalyzing me, just incase he missed it.

It's a she, homie.

I do realize that's it's difficult to tell in this day and age, though.

It's like the lines have been blurred for too long, you know?

Everyone's a tranny. :badgrin:

(This poetic bit of wit from your neighborhood piece of shartly sh-t is trademarked.™)

Watch what happens.

You make it sound like something bad is going to happen. :lol:

Everyone knows the KKK and groups like them have no heart and are pussies. They cant legally do anything and get away with it anymore. Didnt someone tell you already?

Well, I studied ideological extremism extensively as an undergraduate political science minor and wrote two theses on it, so yeah, I kinda think that I know what I'm talking about — more than you, at least. (No offense, but ...)

And yeah, if the rhetoric continues on both the far Left and the Right in this country, something bad probably is going to happen.

That's exactly why I made that thread about the contemporary polarized America over there in the Clean Debate Zone.

Homosexuals will someday be extinct once we discover the gene that causes gay people to be gay. First we can abort them if they have that gene and later we'll flip it so they aren't gay any longer.

Problem solved.

There is no gay gene. It's a behavior that is poorly understood because it became a political weapon for the left to bludgeon christians & rational folks into submission...and they're looking in the wrong field of study to find the cure. There is nothing biological about it as far as the cause...there is evidence that the brain is effected by being homosexual, as well as skin structure & scent change.

Other than that, it's all just lies repeated over and over to you.

How can homosexuality be genetic if there are identical twins, born identical in every discernable way, except one is gay and the other is straight? If you can answer that with Concrete evidence to back your assertion with it...I will support gay marriage today...donate to causes and everything.
Looks at watch.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back