🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It depends on the homo themself, really. If some guy is a homo & doesn't feel the need to tell me about his bedroom biz, then that gives us a chance to interact like normal human beings do & see that there is more to each other & possibly be friends. As for the "look @ me! I'm gay! Oh Im so oppressed!" flamboyant types...that shit is just plain annoying & there is zero chance in hell that I will befriend him, I know all I need to know about that individual and his wearing of his "oppression" on his sleeve tells me he's a needy little faggot.

:lol: Poor Locke...doesn't realize that the fact he thinks of gay sex when he finds out someone is gay is HIS problem...not "the gheys". :lol:

You have serious comprehension problems. What I am saying is, is that if I met someone who was a homosexual & got to know them as who they are, and they were cool, and then found out they were gay....at that point, it probably wouldn't matter to me because I got to know them as an individual, you know, who they are, not who he has sex with?

I don't like flamboyant ones, so I wouldn't hang out with them. What's the problem? Am I supposed to seek out friendships with people I already know I have nothing in common with or what?

And yet, oddly, when I'm first introduced to a man and his wife or a woman and her husband, I don't automatically think of them fucking. What does it say about you that you think about that if you see a "flamboyant gay"?

I have little care either way but I don't agree with gay marriage or gay adoption.
Marriage is a cornerstone of society and, if you dilute it in any way, forget society.
As for adoption, it's unfair on the kids. They'll get hammered at school, rightly or wrongly, it's going to happen.

If marriage is the cornerstone of society then explain why about 2.4 million in 2012 got divorced. Up for a third year is a row.

Seems the people who are hurting the 'cornerstone of society" are straight people, not gays.

I have little care either way but I don't agree with gay marriage or gay adoption.
Marriage is a cornerstone of society and, if you dilute it in any way, forget society.
As for adoption, it's unfair on the kids. They'll get hammered at school, rightly or wrongly, it's going to happen.

Good thing you don't get to make the laws. Gays can adopt as singles in all 50 states and as a couple in most. You should be glad someone is there to give a loving and stable home to the kids heterosexuals have thrown away.

If marriage is the cornerstone of society then explain why about 2.4 million in 2012 got divorced. Up for a third year is a row.

Seems the people who are hurting the 'cornerstone of society" are straight people, not gays.

Look at the state of American and British society.
The trouble is, when you only see shit, you don't know what roses smell like.

It depends on the homo themself, really. If some guy is a homo & doesn't feel the need to tell me about his bedroom biz, then that gives us a chance to interact like normal human beings do & see that there is more to each other & possibly be friends. As for the "look @ me! I'm gay! Oh Im so oppressed!" flamboyant types...that shit is just plain annoying & there is zero chance in hell that I will befriend him, I know all I need to know about that individual and his wearing of his "oppression" on his sleeve tells me he's a needy little faggot.

Depends on the hetero themself, really. If some guy is a hetero and doesn't feel the need to tell me all about his bedroom biz, then that gives us a chance to interact like normal human beings. :D

WTF? lol, when did I say I think about them having sex? Flamboyant is an attitude, a way of carrying one's self. I don't like cackling & annoying women either, I don't have to think about what kind of sex they have in order to be repulsed by their behaviors & mannerisms.

You're pretty stupid Seawench...

:lol: Poor Locke...doesn't realize that the fact he thinks of gay sex when he finds out someone is gay is HIS problem...not "the gheys". :lol:

You have serious comprehension problems. What I am saying is, is that if I met someone who was a homosexual & got to know them as who they are, and they were cool, and then found out they were gay....at that point, it probably wouldn't matter to me because I got to know them as an individual, you know, who they are, not who he has sex with?

I don't like flamboyant ones, so I wouldn't hang out with them. What's the problem? Am I supposed to seek out friendships with people I already know I have nothing in common with or what?

And yet, oddly, when I'm first introduced to a man and his wife or a woman and her husband, I don't automatically think of them fucking. What does it say about you that you think about that if you see a "flamboyant gay"?

I've never "freaked out" because I was around a gay couple. You just love blabbering on and trying to create a narrative of victimhood in that mullet-topped noggin' ya got there, don't ya?

Last edited:

People have been saying that the next generation is the downfall of society. I'm sure they said the same thing during Civil Rights.

I think people that persecute them are the ones that need to be jailed.

They are human, they have every right that any American has.

If you don't approve of homosexuality, don't participate, it's as simple as that.

Discrimination against any human being is wrong, and certainly not Christian.

535132_10150690521932395_705822394_8026655_1008504104_n.jpg

lol, more gay is the new black bullshit.

In 40 years I will really not care any more then what you think about any of this than I care now; which is zilch.

In fact that people like you are so stridently opposed to real Christianity tickles me to no end, and makes me know with greater certitude that I am right.

So piss off you damned weather vane.

Where does "real" Christianity give you permission to demean anyone? You don't know Christianity, you have more hatred than the devil himself, so don't kid yourself that you are Christian. So, you piss off, you hateful excuse of a person.

People have been saying that the next generation is the downfall of society. I'm sure they said the same thing during Civil Rights.

I believe that there is a clay tablet from sometime in the BC era bemoaning the "collapse of civilization" and laying the blame on some segment of the population.

You know, Jesus referred to people in derogatory terms..called some "swine" k "dogs"... You might want to go on ahead and get reaquainted with your bible if you want to act like you know what you're talking about.

If you don't approve of homosexuality, don't participate, it's as simple as that.

In 40 years I will really not care any more then what you think about any of this than I care now; which is zilch.

In fact that people like you are so stridently opposed to real Christianity tickles me to no end, and makes me know with greater certitude that I am right.

Where does "real" Christianity give you permission to demean anyone? You don't know Christianity, you have more hatred than the devil himself, so don't kid yourself that you are Christian. So, you piss off, you hateful excuse of a person.

And maybe you should not be such a PC Nazi.

it isn't PC to defend against bigotry.

Did you go after Obama's bigotry a few short years ago when he said:

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

You voted for a bigot ! How could you live with yourself ?

He changed, as you should, on this issue.

There is no shame in you admitting you are and were wrong but will be no more.

He did it for political gain, you dupe.

"I believe marriage is between a man and a woman. I am not in favor of gay marriage."

My attitude towards Homosexuals is ambivalence. I simply don't care....
Yeah, until some gay guy with a Harvey Milk stamp replies to your ad for a babysitter or youth camp supervisor for your son.

Then you'll care. [Read my signature]...

Last edited:

Yes , this is true , Jake, you are and allways have been wrong . And I wish you to no longer be.....

So far as Obama is concerned, he's a Democrat, a muslim and a socio-fascist and has no mind of his own, other than to follow the dictates of Political Correctness and Big Brother. ............

Last edited:
My attitude towards Homosexuals is ambivalence. I simply don't care....

An important aspect of the Jennings strategy involves linking the Gay Agenda to universal values that all members of society share. Basically to latch onto tolerance, diversity, safety, and peaceful coexistence ... which is a good thing. It's a tactic referred to as Framing. From this simple dirt path, they seek to build a super-highway into the minds of our youth. ....

An important goal of .. the Gay Agenda in general.. is that eventually when normal straight people hear that someone is promoting homosexuality, they would say -Yeah, who cares? - because they would not necessarily equate homosexuality with what it really is - evil, bad, devious and in opposition to common human morality .

An article from Queerty, an online homosexual publication somewhat jumped the gun when it published the following .

Can We Please Just Start Admitting That We Do Actually Want To Indoctrinate Kids? - Why would we push anti-bullying programs or social studies classes that teach kids about the historical contributions of famous queers unless we wanted to deliberately educate children to accept queer sexuality as normal? ... We want educators to teach future generations of children to accept queer sexuality. In fact, our very future depends on it. Recruiting children? You bet we are ... I for one certainly want tons of school children to learn that it is OK to be gay.... And I would very much like for many of these young boys to grow up and start f**ing men. - Daniel Villarreal - Queerty.com

The Gay Agenda in Public Schools

Last edited:

Old people oppose gay marriage.

Young people do not.

In 40 years, all the old people will be dead and all the young people will be the adults, still not caring about gay marriage. And they and their children will look back at all the dead old people who opposed gay marriage in the same way as the baby boomers and their children look back at those who opposed racial integration in the 1960s.

That's the evolution of history. You're on the wrong side of it. You will be viewed like those idiots on the steps in that 1960s picture.

large.png

Okay .... then get their agenda out of my Movies, off my television, and certainly out my Childrens Schools

Last edited:

Forum List

Back