What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Everyone ignore GISMYS. S/he is a member of the LGBT group portraying the absurd version of a rabid christian in order to engender sympathy for LGBTs by alarm.

Meanwhile...

What if you found out today that instead of being a race of people, LGBT are instead an incomplete grouping of deviant sexual behaviors, learned along the way, and not bound in any way by genetic factors?

Some people think that this means little. But in the legal arena, it means EVERYTHING. The difference is the difference between their winning and losing based on milking the 14th Amendment. It's this amendment that all these judges are looking to to grant them special protections. However, behaviors don't qualify.

What if instead of raging against the LGBT propaganda, strawman and diversion machines on the internet, you just started talking instead about how they resemble a cult? How they are behavioral? How behaviors are regulated [discriminated against] every day in the American penal and civil law system?

Perhaps you might be interested to know that the idea of their being found out legally-speaking as a cult or behaviors shakes them to their very foundation.

For a start on your quest to change the momentum around, you can start at the link below and read the digestion of over 300 peer-reviewed research papers demonstrating that sexual orientation is learned and can be passed on socially. The ramifications of that are HUGE when considering mainstreaming LGBT cult values. It means that not only are they just a particularly aggressive and weird group of deviant sexual behavioralists, but that if they succeed in mainstreaming their value system [see their messiah Harvey Milk's biography], it can be "passed on" by the aping factor to subsequent generations. This has the potential to make America look like Ancient Greece in a generation or two after their success.

If this bothers you, turn the momentum around. Start talking about LGBT as behaviors, exclusively.

Here's a good place to start: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

In modern English that would be worded like this:
Congress shall pass no laws in respect to establishing an official government endorsed religion".

Other than that there is no true seperation of church & state the way it is argued by most atheists. The reason why things like 10 commandments in courthouses and all that is considered constitutional is pretty much based on the fact they're there to begin with. If the founders wouldve considered that a violation of the seperation of church and state(which doesn't exist in the way it is used by most atheists), those things wouldve never been permitted to stand on public lands. At least that is my opinion from what Ive read. This country's founding was inspired by Christianity, right on down to the first ten amendments in the constitution being the most important, The Bill of rights.

Two words: horse crap.

Step along.

Last edited:
BE WISE!!!THINK!! little man cannot ever win by trying to argue and fight against ALMIGHTY GOD and GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) WORD. YOU CURSE YOURSELF IF YOU TRY!!!=======GOD'S WORD IS THE LAST WORD,THE LIVING,ETERNAL,INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) WORD OF GOD!!!!======Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10

God knew the heart of pharaoh, no sinner fools God, but only a ignorant fool would think God made him sin.

That story is another fable. The Hebrews were never in Egypt. There is absolutely no evidence they were there at all.

YES!!! SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you?? I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD AND GOD'S WORD AND IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE!!!

The story is a fable dude. Even a rabbi admits it. Dont you think there would be a shred of proof somewhere if the Jews wandered in the desert for 4o years?

What we have found today is that Sil's argumentation is degenerating and floundering.

The Cult of Hetero-Fascism continues to flail and fail.

Two words; prove it.
Congress shall pass no laws in respect to establishing an official government endorsed religion".

Other than that there is no true seperation of church & state the way it is argued by most atheists. The reason why things like 10 commandments in courthouses and all that is considered constitutional is pretty much based on the fact they're there to begin with. If the founders wouldve considered that a violation of the seperation of church and state(which doesn't exist in the way it is used by most atheists), those things wouldve never been permitted to stand on public lands. At least that is my opinion from what Ive read. This country's founding was inspired by Christianity, right on down to the first ten amendments in the constitution being the most important, The Bill of rights.

Step along.

Step along.
He just rewrites the constitution, like righties rewrite the bible. LockeJaw makes it sound like the founders were asshats with a god fetish, which couldn't be further from the truth.

That story is another fable. The Hebrews were never in Egypt. There is absolutely no evidence they were there at all.

YES!!! SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you?? I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD AND GOD'S WORD AND IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE!!!

The story is a fable dude. Even a rabbi admits it. Dont you think there would be a shred of proof somewhere if the Jews wandered in the desert for 4o years?

YES!!! SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you?? I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD AND GOD'S WORD AND IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE!! ONLY A TOTAL FOOL WOULD TAKE MAN'S WORD OVER GOD'S WORD!!!and you??

Two words; prove it.

Step along.
He doesn't have to prove anything, as explanations for you, go in one ear and out the other.

YES!!! SATAN IS A LIAR AND THE FATHER OF LIARS!!!and you?? I THINK I WILL BELIEVE GOD AND GOD'S WORD AND IGNORE YOUR IGNORANCE!! ONLY A TOTAL FOOL WOULD TAKE MAN'S WORD OVER GOD'S WORD!!!and you??
Satan is a creation of god, being the sadist he is, God decided to put evil in the world.

I'm starting to think the same about GISMYS... He is a bit overboard with the scripture quotations & never argues on any other grounds against homosexuality. Your posts kick ass my friend...I know you like to roll solo, but Ive got a lot of respect for you for posting what you do.

Keep fighting the good fight!

Everyone ignore GISMYS. S/he is a member of the LGBT group portraying the absurd version of a rabid christian in order to engender sympathy for LGBTs by alarm.

Meanwhile...

What if you found out today that instead of being a race of people, LGBT are instead an incomplete grouping of deviant sexual behaviors, learned along the way, and not bound in any way by genetic factors?

Some people think that this means little. But in the legal arena, it means EVERYTHING. The difference is the difference between their winning and losing based on milking the 14th Amendment. It's this amendment that all these judges are looking to to grant them special protections. However, behaviors don't qualify.

What if instead of raging against the LGBT propaganda, strawman and diversion machines on the internet, you just started talking instead about how they resemble a cult? How they are behavioral? How behaviors are regulated [discriminated against] every day in the American penal and civil law system?

Perhaps you might be interested to know that the idea of their being found out legally-speaking as a cult or behaviors shakes them to their very foundation.

For a start on your quest to change the momentum around, you can start at the link below and read the digestion of over 300 peer-reviewed research papers demonstrating that sexual orientation is learned and can be passed on socially. The ramifications of that are HUGE when considering mainstreaming LGBT cult values. It means that not only are they just a particularly aggressive and weird group of deviant sexual behavioralists, but that if they succeed in mainstreaming their value system [see their messiah Harvey Milk's biography], it can be "passed on" by the aping factor to subsequent generations. This has the potential to make America look like Ancient Greece in a generation or two after their success.

If this bothers you, turn the momentum around. Start talking about LGBT as behaviors, exclusively.

Here's a good place to start: http://www.usmessageboard.com/curre...wins-gay-legal-challenges-simple-as-that.html

Two words; prove it.

Step along.

Can't - Wont - doesn't wanna - doesnt have to - doesn't need to - so long as he's politically correct thats all that counts. :cuckoo:

Satan is a creation of god, being the sadist he is, God decided to put evil in the world.

YOUR IGNORANCE IS SHOWING AGAIN!!! WHY DO THAT?? SATAN BEFORE HE CHOSE TO LIVE IN SIN AND REJECT GOD WAS PERFECT, SATAN LIKE YOU CHOSE POORLY!! Beware the cost!!

Two words; prove it.

Step along.
He doesn't have to prove anything, as explanations for you, go in one ear and out the other.

Oh yes he does. I already stated my position and qualified it.
And I ignore your tripe about gay genes because it's a verifiable fact that none have been proven to exist, there is only speculation.

These "scientists" always report their findings before they are peer reviewed and or recreated by another group of scientists, and the fact is none of them have been recreated, so take your junk science and shove it up your ass.

Two words; prove it.

And I ignore your tripe about gay genes because it's a verifiable fact that none have been proven to exist, there is only speculation.

These "scientists" always report their findings before they are peer reviewed and or recreated by another group of scientists, and the fact is none of them have been recreated, so take your junk science and shove it up your ass.
After you evolve a brain, which should be millions of years away.

Step along.
He just rewrites the constitution, like righties rewrite the bible. LockeJaw makes it sound like the founders were asshats with a god fetish, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Actually, some of the Founders were devout Christian, almost all had belief in God, a few were Deists. Jefferson wavered, Franklin also, at times he spoke as an atheist, other times a Deist. The problem some here with gay humans, I have (AT TIMES) with devout athetists. But I try to overcime my bias. :D

Prove it.

Step along.

Hipster the anarcho capitalist communist social democrat green party member trying to tell me to grow a brain? Priceless Hilarity!

After you evolve a brain, which should be millions of years away.

That something aint it? You dont want people to sin but you put temptation and a whole slew of rules they shouldnt break. Then you make it mans nature to sin and further frustrate yourself. Then you get mad at man for sinning and put him where the guy you invented to symbolize sin lives as punishment. Kind of messes with your head doesnt it?

Forum List

Back