What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
GOD'S WORD IS THE LAST WORD,THE LIVING,ETERNAL,INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) WORD OF GOD!!!!======Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10

Gismys, I hope you realize how futile it is to quote scripture to liberal atheists on a political forum. You'd be better off going on the religous boards and arguing with a liberal Christian(I know, not many on the board) on why homosexuality is condemned in the bible. I know it is & so do you, but some liberal Christians really believe that it doesn't.

You should brush up on your secular arguments against normalizing homosexuality because quoting scripture just causes liberal atheists to start a giant circle jerk between themselves & make a sport out of mocking you.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to help.

I much prefer to be called a heretical conservative. Just because I disagree with Bible literalists and don't think all gays will be sent to Hell doesn't make me an atheist or a liberal. LockeJaw, pretty much anywhere else on this board- except for the religion forum- you and I would probably be agreeing. Same with GISMYS for the most part. So why am I a liberal?

By the way, I honestly believe heresy is the only answer to many of humanity's problems, not accepted religion.

It says right in that opening line that god did it, turned them gay as a punishment for other things they did. That's some kinky god.

LOL!! pray for a little wisdom and understanding, WHY BE SO IGNORANT???

I understand fine. I understand your god made some people go against the way there were born (straight) as a punishment for other wrong doings. It has nothing to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians...Just like Sodom and Gomorrah didn't.

How many times did Pharaoh agree to let the Israelites go and then God "hardened his heart"? God makes people do bad things and then punishes them for doing the bad thing God made them do.

GOD'S WORD IS THE LAST WORD,THE LIVING,ETERNAL,INSPIRED (GOD BREATHED) WORD OF GOD!!!!======Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 1 CORINTHIANS 6:9-10

Gismys, I hope you realize how futile it is to quote scripture to liberal atheists on a political forum. You'd be better off going on the religous boards and arguing with a liberal Christian(I know, not many on the board) on why homosexuality is condemned in the bible. I know it is & so do you, but some liberal Christians really believe that it doesn't.

You should brush up on your secular arguments against normalizing homosexuality because quoting scripture just causes liberal atheists to start a giant circle jerk between themselves & make a sport out of mocking you.

BEGONE SATAN!!! I HAVE GOD'S PROMISE THAT HIS WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!! THERE IS NO POWER MORE POWERFUL ON EARTH THAN GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) LIVING ETERNAL WORD!!! Now begone, do not allow satan to use you as his tool,fool,puppet!!!!

So if anyone disagrees with you, they are being used by Satan because you have every answer figured out?

I much prefer to be called a heretical conservative. Just because I disagree with Bible literalists and don't think all gays will be sent to Hell doesn't make me an atheist or a liberal. LockeJaw, pretty much anywhere else on this board- except for the religion forum- you and I would probably be agreeing. Same with GISMYS for the most part. So why am I a liberal?

By the way, I honestly believe heresy is the only answer to many of humanity's problems, not accepted religion.

DREAM ON!!!! YOU ARE TRYING TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!!====NOT SMART!!! Think!

BEGONE SATAN!!! I HAVE GOD'S PROMISE THAT HIS WORD WILL NOT RETURN VOID!! THERE IS NO POWER MORE POWERFUL ON EARTH THAN GOD'S INSPIRED(GOD BREATHED) LIVING ETERNAL WORD!!! Now begone, do not allow satan to use you as his tool,fool,puppet!!!!

So if anyone disagrees with you, they are being used by Satan because you have every answer figured out?

anyone and everyone that denys the truth of GOD'S WORD is a tool,fool,puppet of satan!!!FACE THE TRUTH.

Hahaha! Before you douse me with holy water & grab a priest to have me exorcised, consider this:

I'm not telling you to abandon your belief in God's word, okay? I'm suggesting you broaden your argument to include positions against homosexuality from a non religious origin. If God's word is true, these arguments will coiincide with what God says about it. So please stop accusing me of working for the devil. I believe normalizing homosexuality will be detrimental society & so does your bible. How am I working for Satan just because I can see that atheists won't buy what you're selling, no matter how true you believe it to be, when wrapped in bible quotes.

By all means, stay faithful to God, all I am saying is on a political forum, debating anything from a biblical perspective is pointless when dealing with atheists. That's all.

God bless & have a great day!

It says right in that opening line that god did it, turned them gay as a punishment for other things they did. That's some kinky god.

LOL!! pray for a little wisdom and understanding, WHY BE SO IGNORANT???

I understand fine. I understand your god made some people go against the way there were born (straight) as a punishment for other wrong doings. It has nothing to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians...Just like Sodom and Gomorrah didn't.

Sodom and Gomorrah are excellent examples of the Christian God's pettiness. There were no commandments or laws banning homosexuality at the time, yet God burned them to the ground because they didn't follow laws that did not exist!

You got to admit, Satan's Tool sounds like the name of some third rate death metal band.

lol!! Pray for a little wisdom and understanding, why be so ignorant???

i understand fine. I understand your god made some people go against the way there were born (straight) as a punishment for other wrong doings. It has nothing to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians...just like sodom and gomorrah didn't.

how many times did pharaoh agree to let the israelites go and then god "hardened his heart"? God makes people do bad things and then punishes them for doing the bad thing god made them do.

God knew the heart of pharaoh, no sinner fools God, but only a ignorant fool would think God made him sin.

anyone and everyone that denys the truth of GOD'S WORD is a tool,fool,puppet of satan!!!FACE THE TRUTH.

So every single word of the Bible is true? Every single one is the truth of God?

Please say yes so I can go dig out my Bible and show you that God is actually vengeful, wrathful, and hateful.

My bad Corvus Rex, you don't neccesarilly HAVE to be a liberal to disagree with bible literalists. I wasn't refering to you specifically. I meant in general the people opposing him are majority going to be both liberals & atheists. Hope that clears that up.

so if anyone disagrees with you, they are being used by satan because you have every answer figured out?

anyone and everyone that denys the truth of god's word is a tool,fool,puppet of satan!!!face the truth.

so every single word of the bible is true? Every single one is the truth of god?

Please say yes so i can go dig out my bible and show you that god is actually vengeful, wrathful, and hateful.

yes!!! Yes!!! A thousand times yes!! God's word is eternal living truth!!

So every single word of the Bible is true? Every single one is the truth of God?

Please say yes so I can go dig out my Bible and show you that God is actually vengeful, wrathful, and hateful.

It's the literal truth, except when it ain't.

My bad Corvus Rex, you don't neccesarilly HAVE to be a liberal to disagree with bible literalists. I wasn't refering to you specifically. I meant in general the people opposing him are majority going to be both liberals & atheists. Hope that clears that up.

I'm generally libertarian in outlook and agnostic.

i understand fine. I understand your god made some people go against the way there were born (straight) as a punishment for other wrong doings. It has nothing to do with consenting adult gays and lesbians...just like sodom and gomorrah didn't.

how many times did pharaoh agree to let the israelites go and then god "hardened his heart"? God makes people do bad things and then punishes them for doing the bad thing god made them do.

God knew the heart of pharaoh, no sinner fools God, but only a ignorant fool would think God made him sin.

But God knew him before he was born, and knew how he would react, yet did nothing to fix it. Or, if God didn't make him evil to begin with, he "hardened his heart". Hardened is a verb, which means it was an action. God made him reject Moses, just so he could be a show-off by causing a series of natural disasters and killing a bunch of innocent people and innocent animals.

It's the literal truth, except when it ain't.

ONLY DEMON INSPIRED TOTAL FOOLS WOULD TRY TO DENY THE TRUTH OF GOD'S WORD!!! and you??

Thank you. You were speaking more of Ascleipas and Seawytch, correct?

You got to admit, Satan's Tool sounds like the name of some third rate death metal band.

Lol! way back in my youth, before I met my wife & was living on the wild side of life...I had many horrible relationships with beautiful women & because they never worked out other than good sex...I accused my junk of being Satan's tool.

a tea party is for a little girl with imaginary friends

Too bad nobody told that to Samuel Cooper, David Kinnison, Amos Lincoln, Paul Reverre and the other participants of the Boston Tea Party.

To guys like Jake the Fake Starkey, the Founding Fathers were extremists and traitors.

Paul Revere and the others would have sent JimBowie over the lines to the British as a spy then exposed him.

The original patriots would have nothing to do with the likes of the TPM, which is almost finished as a political force.

Forum List

Back