🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What forced servitude? I don't think you understand the issue here.

Following the Constitutional protections for civil liberties for all is not forced servitude.

I understand the issue very well. You don't understand the constitution, forced servitude, and religious freedom.

I forwarded your opinion onto SCOTUS, and I am sure they will rule tomorrow for you.

No rebuttal to my post? I didn't think so. That pesky constitution got you mumbling to yourself.

No and the reason why I couldn't is because I believe that doing such a thing is against the word of the Lord, therefore it is wrong.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So if it wasn't you could? Seriously? If so, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're gay and repressed it or you're bi. You can't choose to be attracted to someone.
Finally! A gay person admits prison rapists are infact homosexual!
Never have I seen a gay admit that. Thanks, Wytchy!

Sexual battery is a crime of power, frustration, and inadequacy, in many instances.

No and the reason why I couldn't is because I believe that doing such a thing is against the word of the Lord, therefore it is wrong.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So if it wasn't you could? Seriously? If so, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're gay and repressed it or you're bi. You can't choose to be attracted to someone.

SW did nothing of the sort. Conflating violent prison rape with same sex love is about as ludicrous as it gets. That perversion was all on you, LJ.

Your opinion is just that, nothing more. Heteros produce homosexuals, that is natural as well.

No they don't. Your obsessive behavior belongs to you

:lol:

That has to be the silliest response yet!

Of course Pops has failed miserably when it comes to his "obsessive behavior" claims as the cause of homosexuality but none of that is going to stop his own bizarre "obsessive behavior" in this regard.

Why take the bait?

I do believe forcing religious institutions to recognize them as married would have a lot less support than just letting them marry. I for one only support gay marriage as long as religious institutions can say they don't have to serve them.

"A Journey of a thousand miiles begins with but a single step " - Some really smart Asian Guy

Twenty years ago you would have laughed at the idea of Queers getting Married at all - Progress is not always good progress - Hitler made a lot of progress in the 20s and 30s -he was considered a progressive - The progess for LGBT is degenrative Progress.

Who says that a Baker has to bake a Cake for a Gay Wedding when he is oppossed to homosexuality ????

:eusa_clap:.

Couple of questions.
1. Does a democrat or republican business owner have the right to refuse service to someone of the opposite party?

That's a loaded question - If I printed tee shirts lets say, and a nazi came in and ordered 1,000 shirts that said "Kill the Jews" - Yes- I should have the right to refuse service. Because it's something I find highly objectional .

If a Queer walked in and ordered shirts that said "I Suck Dick" I'd throw his ass out in half a heart beat and I would have every right to do so.

If a Queer Nazi walked in and ordered shirts that said "Eat at Joes" - with no objectional or vile content - then he should be given service .

If a Democrat walked in and ordered shirts that said "Vote forMe" it would be pretty stupid to turn down his business -simply because I am gonna vote for the other guy - Do I have a right to tell him NO ? You Betcha -but I'd be a very foolish businessman to do so.

Do you believe a gay baker has the right to refuse service to a heterosexual couple?

it would be pretty stupid to turn down their business -simply because your a pervert and their not - Does he have a right to tell him NO ? You Betcha -but he'd be a very foolish businessman to do so.

The queers involved in the Bakery Case were engaged in something the baker found detestable, and chances are thats why they chose him - to create an issue. They came and asked for a cake that basically said "WE suck Dick" and yes he had every right torefuse them.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but.....

Nature makes us attracted to the opposite sex so that our species continues. There is no choice, only the irrational choose against nature.

Holly follows what is rational and natural. I follow what is rational and natural. YOU choosing against the rational and the natural is at question, nothing else.

Your opinion is just that, nothing more. Heteros produce homosexuals, that is natural as well.

Actually heteros do not produce Homosexual children, not out of the womb anyway. They simply produce Babies. Homosexuality is a psychosis that develops in the formulative years.

But concedeing the highly unlikely possibility that there could conceivably be a genetic basis for some instances of Homosexuality - Then I would simply answer your parroted question with:

Heteros also produce Mongoloid Children - does that make them desirable ?

Sexual battery is a crime of power, frustration, and inadequacy, in many instances.
Sure, and usually they rape someone they are attracted to..

Twenty years ago you would have laughed at the idea of Queers getting Married at all - Progress is not always good progress - Hitler made a lot of progress in the 20s and 30s -he was considered a progressive - The progess for LGBT is degenrative Progress.

Who says that a Baker has to bake a Cake for a Gay Wedding when he is oppossed to homosexuality ????

Couple of questions.
1. Does a democrat or republican business owner have the right to refuse service to someone of the opposite party?

That's a loaded question - If I printed tee shirts lets say, and a nazi came in and ordered 1,000 shirts that said "Kill the Jews" - Yes- I should have the right to refuse service. Because it's something I find highly objectional .

If a Queer walked in and ordered shirts that said "I Suck Dick" I'd throw his ass out in half a heart beat and I would have every right to do so.

If a Queer Nazi walked in and ordered shirts that said "Eat at Joes" - with no objectional or vile content - then he should be given service .

If a Democrat walked in and ordered shirts that said "Vote forMe" it would be pretty stupid to turn down his business -simply because I am gonna vote for the other guy - Do I have a right to tell him NO ? You Betcha -but I'd be a very foolish businessman to do so.

Do you believe a gay baker has the right to refuse service to a heterosexual couple?

it would be pretty stupid to turn down their business -simply because your a pervert and their not - Does he have a right to tell him NO ? You Betcha -but he'd be a very foolish businessman to do so.

The queers involved in the Bakery Case were engaged in something the baker found detestable, and chances are thats why they chose him - to create an issue. They came and asked for a cake that basically said "WE suck Dick" and yes he had every right torefuse them.

Hitler was never considered progressive, he often cited his admiration for Bismarck. The Weimar Republic was attempting to be "progressive", never Hitler. Nor does your imaginary meaning to a wedding cake change the purpose thereof.

Couple of questions.

Hitler was never considered progressive, he often cited his admiration for Bismarck. The Weimar Republic was attempting to be "progressive", never Hitler. Nor does your imaginary meaning to a wedding cake change the purpose thereof.

Do you deny Christian businesses are being targeted?

Couple of questions.

Void for vagueness; where, which businesses?

That's a valid theory , first postulated by Feminazi Man-haters as a rationale of rape directed at Women. Sadly - It is somewhat correct in some cases , HOWEVER, the initial sexual attraction has to exist , an attraction to the women by the man , for the Rape act to grant the psychological satisfaction the power rapist craves.

If there is no initial attraction, there is no impetus to perpetrate the act. Man over Man domination [HETERO-MALE] is limited to the normal non sexual brute alpha male physical fear domination prevalent in all primates.

If a sexual attraction exists, as in Homosexuals - then man on man rape - gay rape - can be defined as a crime of power, frustration and inadequacy.

So yes - both Lockejaw and SeaWytch are correct - prison rapists are homosexuals.

Last edited:

Void for vagueness; where, which businesses?

So is this the part where you play dumb?

SW did nothing of the sort. Conflating violent prison rape with same sex love is about as ludicrous as it gets. That perversion was all on you, LJ.
Mike Tyson explains how gay prison love starts:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cROJW9Jn3ds&feature=youtube_gdata_player]I'll fuck you till you love me faggot - YouTube[/ame]

I understand the issue very well. You don't understand the constitution, forced servitude, and religious freedom.

I forwarded your opinion onto SCOTUS, and I am sure they will rule tomorrow for you.

No rebuttal to my post? I didn't think so. That pesky constitution got you mumbling to yourself.

You are simply mental, and I am not saying that meanly.

You are simply Constitutionally challenged: that's what the clerk of the court send back to me.

Really, Ibentoken if you want serious discussion, you have to be serious. The Pop23 approach only amuses most of the Board.

Don't be a chew toy.

93% of America does not care.

Couple of questions.

Forum List

Back