🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

What are your attitudes about Homosexuals?

• I hate them all

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Homosexuals should be jailed or exiled

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • They should have no special protections

Votes: 31 29.5%
  • They should be protected under Civil Rights laws

Votes: 28 26.7%
  • They should be allowed to have Civil Unions only

Votes: 16 15.2%
  • They should be allowed to marry

Votes: 22 21.0%
  • They should be protected from any discrimination

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Who cares?

Votes: 30 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Of course I am not. She can believe anything she wants. And I have the right to tell her, or you, that I disagree, just as you are doing above.

The far right is stunned how this has turned around and that it is being treated as it treated their opponents.

This is the way it works in a democracy.

Ever hear the phrase "HEARTS & MINDS"?

That is exactly what the far right and social cons should have done from the beginning, instead of, for decades, scream and yell and curse and so on and so forth.

The SLC gay parade had a Homo Haters site where the evangelicals roundly chastised the crowd for their sins and predicted where they would spend their eternity.

The parade cheer leaders welcomed them nicely over the PA. And when the cheer leaders started leading cheers, they noted the gays and the lesbians and the LGBT and transgender and then they led a cheer for "The Homo Haters, we are so glad you are here."

But the far right and the social con went the way of Harpy and Hell.

And you have the nerve to make your suggestion.

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi was correct , to me, at least. Intolerance cannot be overcome with hate. Feel free to add in "to me, at least" where applicable in my posts.

No Holly, I didn't make myself attracted to other women. Do you think you could make yourself attracted to members of the same sex?
No and the reason why I couldn't is because I believe that doing such a thing is against the word of the Lord, therefore it is wrong.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

So if it wasn't you could? Seriously? If so, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're gay and repressed it or you're bi. You can't choose to be attracted to someone.

Perhaps you haven't noticed but.....

Nature makes us attracted to the opposite sex so that our species continues. There is no choice, only the irrational choose against nature.

Holly follows what is rational and natural. I follow what is rational and natural. YOU choosing against the rational and the natural is at question, nothing else.

Last edited:
"No one's liberty is infringed by gay marriage" is answered with "It's an insult to the institution of Marriage."

Only in your mind, not in fact.

If institutions cannot withstand insults, they may be unstable to begin with.

There you go being a liar again. If you weren't such kneejerker, we wouldn't have to be having this conversation. I said "Putin-Lite" & then said specifically that it would be applied to PUBLIC SCHOOLS, not to the entire society at large.

You're problem is you are ALWAYS in attack mode with that jerking knee of yours. Everytime I have discussed something with you, you do this disingenuos bullshit. Calm down & try to comprehend what you read before opening your mouth, it makes you look stupid. And I can tell you're not...so hopefully you take my advice.
I think you're confusing Russia with Uganda.

Nope! Putin signed a law that would impose jail terms on anyone who offends religious believers by using "gay propaganda".

You wanted the exact same law passed here in the USA.

In essence you want to deny your fellow Americans their right to freedom of speech and their right to liberty because it offends those with homophobic religious beliefs.

"Putin-lite"?

What does that mean? You would only imprison your fellow Americans who just happened to commit the "crime" of being "gay on school grounds"?

You endorsed Putin who is violating civil rights and international law on a daily basis.

Either you denounce Putin and renounce your endorsement of his actions or you are on the record for endorsing un-American and unconstitutional actions.

Your choice!

No and the reason why I couldn't is because I believe that doing such a thing is against the word of the Lord, therefore it is wrong.

Holly

So if it wasn't you could? Seriously? If so, I hate to be the one to break it to you, but you're gay and repressed it or you're bi. You can't choose to be attracted to someone.

Nature makes us attracted to the opposite sex so that our species continues. There is no choice, only the irrational choose against nature.

Holly follows what is rational and natural. I follow what is rational and natural. YOU choosing against the rational and the natural is at question, nothing else.

So I was "irrational" at age 5, Pops? You aren't even trying anymore.

Ever hear the phrase "HEARTS & MINDS"?

That is exactly what the far right and social cons should have done from the beginning, instead of, for decades, scream and yell and curse and so on and so forth.

The SLC gay parade had a Homo Haters site where the evangelicals roundly chastised the crowd for their sins and predicted where they would spend their eternity.

The parade cheer leaders welcomed them nicely over the PA. And when the cheer leaders started leading cheers, they noted the gays and the lesbians and the LGBT and transgender and then they led a cheer for "The Homo Haters, we are so glad you are here."

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." Ghandi was correct , to me, at least. Intolerance cannot be overcome with hate. Feel free to add in "to me, at least" where applicable in my posts.

Correctly chastising is not hate. You are right that hate impedes. You will be happy the SLC gay parade was organized as it was. And once SCOTUS announces marriage equality as the law of the land I truly believe that the marriage equality crowd is going to ignore the far right on the issue.

Your opinion is just that, nothing more. Heteros produce homosexuals, that is natural as well.

Sexual thoughts at 5? You might want to think about that a bit before we continue.

Interesting.

"No one's liberty is infringed by gay marriage" is answered with "It's an insult to the institution of Marriage."

Only in your mind, not in fact.

Forced servitude against your conscience is tyranny.

What forced servitude? I don't think you understand the issue here.

Following the Constitutional protections for civil liberties for all is not forced servitude.

I understand the issue very well. You don't understand the constitution, forced servitude, and religious freedom.

Your opinion is just that, nothing more. Heteros produce homosexuals, that is natural as well.

No they don't. Your obsessive behavior belongs to you

Sexual thoughts at 5? You might want to think about that a bit before we continue.

Interesting.

If Seawytch is pretty young, she grew up in the world today. A world where sex is promoted everywhere.

While 5 is a bit young, I'm not surprised by it.

Forced servitude against your conscience is tyranny.

What forced servitude? I don't think you understand the issue here.

Following the Constitutional protections for civil liberties for all is not forced servitude.

I understand the issue very well. You don't understand the constitution, forced servitude, and religious freedom.

I forwarded your opinion onto SCOTUS, and I am sure they will rule tomorrow for you.

Yes, they do, and your willful denial is nothing more than you stamping your feet.

:lol:

That has to be the silliest response yet!

Of course Pops has failed miserably when it comes to his "obsessive behavior" claims as the cause of homosexuality but none of that is going to stop his own bizarre "obsessive behavior" in this regard.

No Holly, I didn't make myself attracted to other women. Do you think you could make yourself attracted to members of the same sex?

Holly

Finally! A gay person admits prison rapists are infact homosexual!
Never have I seen a gay admit that. Thanks, Wytchy!

Correctly chastising is not hate. You are right that hate impedes. You will be happy the SLC gay parade was organized as it was. And once SCOTUS announces marriage equality as the law of the land I truly believe that the marriage equality crowd is going to ignore the far right on the issue.

I do not know how, or if, the USSC will rule, I believe the shock to some will wear off, as time passes.

Forum List

Back